• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Now, how you would feel of it is a DC vs non-Marvel episode?

Remember: we have yet to see a DC vs non-Marvel episode for Season 10.

Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger at Season 10 instead of Season 11
But this kind of defeats the purpose of Champion Poll 2022 as the Champion Poll 2022 did specifically mention the winners of the poll would have their episodes on Season 10.

If SimonKyle is planned to be on Season 10 anyway, what is the point of putting it on the poll.

Unless it means another DC vs TTGL matchup... Say Starfire vs Nia Teppelin? Or even... just a DC vs non-Marvel matchup eg Zoom vs Homura?
Bump

Last edited:
I would be happy if it was Gioker but it feels like (to me at least) that it is way too obvious to be true. For one DJs tweet isn't even trying to be subtle and two DJ and Lousy matching pfps, I mean why have these clear-as-day signs to a match that gets revealed in just 2 days why not wait to change it when the fight gets announced?

I genuinely cannot see how Rick is suppose to win against the Dcotor. I'm not denying that Rick has his own unique tricks that differ from the Doctor, but he has also plenty of tricks and abilities which either is irrelevant compared to the later's kit or the Doctor has a far superior variation of said trick. And on top of the Doctor having a few power ups and equipment that give him 11th dimensional power like the Key to Time and absorbing the Lux Aeterna, I just seriously cannot imagine a scenario where the Doctor doesn't completely shit stomp Rick.

There's been upsets over the years, and I imagine Death Battle might claim some things differently from the wiki, but a situation where Rick does win IMO is if they were to very much ignore a number of the Doctor's equipment and feats

I would be happy if it was Gioker but it feels like (to me at least) that it is way too obvious to be true. For one DJs tweet isn't even trying to be subtle and two DJ and Lousy matching pfps, I mean why have these clear-as-day signs to a match that gets revealed in just 2 days why not wait to change it when the fight gets announced?
I know it won't be it

I am still wondering what the next fight will be. Will it be a fight with a controversial debate or a controversial pick of characters that had better opponents? (As they usually do)

I genuinely cannot see how Rick is suppose to win against the Dcotor. I'm not denying that Rick has his own unique tricks that differ from the Doctor, but he has also plenty of tricks and abilities which either is irrelevant compared to the later's kit or the Doctor has a far superior variation of said trick. And on top of the Doctor having a few power ups and equipment that give him 11th dimensional power like the Key to Time and absorbing the Lux Aeterna, I just seriously cannot imagine a scenario where the Doctor doesn't completely shit stomp Rick.

There's been upsets over the years, and I imagine Death Battle might claim some things differently from the wiki, but a situation where Rick does win IMO is if they were to very much ignore a number of the Doctor's equipment and feats
The only advantages Rick has, if you want to call them that, is that he's quicker to go for the kill, and that he has metareferencial knowledge on Doctor Who. That could be stretched to say he knows what might work on The Doctor.

But that's it, though.

The only advantages Rick has, if you want to call them that, is that he's quicker to go for the kill, and that he has metareferencial knowledge on Doctor Who. That could be stretched to say he knows what might work on The Doctor.

But that's it, though.
He also has counters to the referential stuff with him making references to Rick and Morty in return and also having the ability to just make Rick forget about him

Doctor even without this probably solos most verses anyway
We actually have The Doctor (Doctor Who) placed at High 1-B.

Maybe some really knowledgeable Doctor Who experts would like to verify this.

I had a stroke /j
Take care whatever

“I see y’all discovered the 2hu hand to hand animation” was supposed to be what came out, but I honestly have no idea how tf that happened
Well in general just some good hand to hand 3D animation.

We are patiently waiting for the G1 blog.

Again, Rick might have a shot if DB disagrees with The Doctor's stats and makes them more even, but I dont think thats too likely.

There's been upsets over the years, and I imagine Death Battle might claim some things differently from the wiki, but a situation where Rick does win IMO is if they were to very much ignore a number of the Doctor's equipment and feats.
I agree with you. I'm fearing that Death Battle would give Rick a W similar to how they give Bill Cipher a W.
Again, Rick might have a shot if DB disagrees with The Doctor's stats and makes them more even, but I dont think thats too likely.
I fear that it could happen. Thinking about VaderObito, RavenJean, BillDiscord, they all have equalized stats.

By the way, I don't think that Rick's supposed knowledge of the Doctor is enough for him to take the W. The Doctor has encountered such enemies before. The Master obviously knows that. Adam Mitchell becomes knowing that as well.

Also, do you think that all other thirteen Doctor will appear to attack Rick?

So, who do you guys think is the best Doctor. For me its The Doctor during his mid-life crisis, Twelve

Some believes that the twelve has similar personality with Rick.
Bill W is already questionable, and they constantly use Bill's elements as if they like Bill.
The ending sounds a bit like the start of the Rick and Morty opening
It is a bad sign for the Doctor.
We are good as long as we do not have another VaderBito or a borderline BillCord.
Raven VS Jean:

Back