• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Broly SPOILERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here the spoilers for Dragon Ball Super Broly from Geekdom's video

Side stuff:

Beerus is babysitting: Honestly this sounds like it will be pretty funny. I feel like pan is going to beat Beerus around as a gag, and there are going to be memes of universal baby pa, and probably Bula as well.

Piccolo teaches Vegeta the fusion dance: Expected. Someone has to do it.

Important things:

Broly vs Goku and Vegeta: So it's typical Dragon Ball. All of Broly's forms beats all of Goku and Vegeta's forms pretty hard core. This continues on for quite some time and the two can barley do anything to him

Bardock and the Saiyans: Apparently the backstory is going to be for over 20 minutes, i'd estimate about 30 minutes, possibly more. But I don't think it will take anything more than 40 minutes as it doesn't take THAT long to show a backstory for the saiyans. Bardock has the most screen time from the past saiyans and Goku's mother Gine does have a role.

Whis vs Broly!: Basically, Whis comes in seeing that Goku and Vegeta are getting fooked. He is only there to buy them time to perform the fusion. As expected, Broly can't do anything to Whis and Whis just rocks Broly's world, whis taunts Broly by laughing at him. The fusion does fail and they become that fat one first from fusion reborn as a gag.

The ending: Gogeta is about to finish Broly off, but one of Paragus' assistants summons shenron, and wishes Broly off the planet so he survives. And that is where the movie supposedly ends. Which means when Super comes back, they will do a redo of the Broly movie or go on from when Broly was saved by Shenron

ANOTHER DIMENSON!?: Apparently, the fight DOES happen in another dimension. Basically what happens is Goku, Vegeta and Broly fight, which causes a tear in reality and that's how it ends up in another dimension.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJZ6l9vIi_U

Thoughts?

Most likely no. Goku and Vegeta just get beat up and perform fusion. If you were wondering about the powerscale, Heroes has it as MUI > Vegito and Gogeta fusion

Well, if this is true, definately interesting.

Honestly, I wasn't going to watch the movie, as while I like Dragon Ball, the fighting and animation etc. don't make up for it's less than 1-D plot. Like, if Broly has the same backstory as his Original Counterpart, then I will literally drop the movie harder than Goku was dropped on his head as a baby.

I know one shouldn't watch Dragon Ball for the Plot, at least a 2-D Plot would be easy to write.

Oh. On that

Broly doesn't hate Goku or Vegeta. The crying thing doesn't happen in the film. He's just had a tortured past as he was sent for exile and beaten around as a baby.

Oh good, that "Goku cried as a Baby, so that's why Broly wants to kill Goku" was so stupid, I'm suprised that it got past conceptualization let alone it's own movie.

Don't know. It wasn't specified where exactly. Probably the remote planet he was sent to when he was exiled

I'm ready for universal baby pan though :^)

The producer Geekdom got told this by (He confirmed with herms and others) said Gogeta was about to finish Broly off, so probably Broly will be on his final breath

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Most likely no. Goku and Vegeta just get beat up and perform fusion. If you were wondering about the powerscale, Heroes has it as MUI > Vegito and Gogeta fusion
Heroes has SSJ4 Vegito >>>>> SSBKKX20 Vegito despite Xeno Goku and Super Goku being equal without Kaio-ken.

Can't trust DBH.

Kaio-ken and evoltuion are shitty forms anyway.

I agree though that they should have not let Whiss fight Broly.

Eh, I'm still hype for it tbh. It's gonna look amazing. Plus remember that the guy Geekdom was/is in contact with hasn't actually seen the entire film so there are still surprises to come. That said, I actually kinda like SSB Evolution though so I'm a lil disappointed it won't be making an appearance.

Whis fighting Broly is fine IMO so long as Broly can't actually do anything to him

Whis ruins this for me, also Gogeta beating Broly flat without any twist is rather disappointing too, atleast he survived

Soooo...

Is no one going to point out how this is basically Fushion Rebord and Broly movie mixed together?

> Goku fights strong guy who's evil > Goku fights the guy until said guy reaches a level aboveboard goku's max >Goku and Vegeta cannot bear said bad guy without fushion. >Guy Goku was fighting comes in to distract evil guy > Gogeta fails a few times > Gogeta stomps and then proceeds to not kill said evil guy

@Zero

No. DBH DBS Goku is stronger than Xeno Goku in the game significantly.

The manga, the game and the anime have different scaling. The anime is only a promotion for the game so anything in it shouldn't be taken seriously, in the game it's explicily clear that Blue is the stronger form even with fusion, as Cumber in the latest scans dominated SSJ4 Vegito Xeno and in previous missions, dominated Vegito blue, in fact, Vegito blue did somewhat better

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Most likely no. Goku and Vegeta just get beat up and perform fusion. If you were wondering about the powerscale, Heroes has it as MUI > Vegito and Gogeta fusio
Heroes isn't canon so this statement doesn't mean shit.

But yeah I wouldn't be surprised if UI is above all types of fusions.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
@Zero

No. DBH DBS Goku is stronger than Xeno Goku in the game significantly.

The manga, the game and the anime have different scaling. The anime is only a promotion for the game so anything in it shouldn't be taken seriously, in the game it's explicily clear that Blue is the stronger form even with fusion, as Cumber in the latest scans dominated SSJ4 Vegito Xeno and in previous missions, dominated Vegito blue, in fact, Vegito blue did somewhat better
I saw both the Anime and Manga but I am not aware of the game. Doesn't Blue Vegito beat Cumber in the game though?

Recently in the game. The xenos ssj4 were fighting evenly with ssj cumber (you know, the guy who required ssb vegito). And the xenos fused when he went ssj3 like the anime. Xeno vegito wins and defuses.

Either this proves there is no scaling in heroes, or the xenos are indeed more powerful than their dbh dbs counter parts.

You guys are misinterpreting the scans.

Alakazam on a private post said, the main translator btw, SSJ4 Xeno Goku and Vegeta weren't eqaul, Cumber even said "Don't make me laugh". And the xenos already admitted God is stronger way before prison planet

He doesn't win either lmao.

Anyway, Goku might not hold the longest AP/Striking Strength Justification anymore. Or the Stamina one.

It's Ezio all the way now.

ZERO7772 said:
So SSJ4 Vegito is more or less around the same level as UI Goku? They both defeated SS3 Cumber.
Yes. A fusion of ssb level beings seems to hold comparative power to UI.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
You guys are misinterpreting the scans.
Alakazam on a private post said, the main translator btw, SSJ4 Xeno Goku and Vegeta weren't eqaul, Cumber even said "Don't make me laugh". And the xenos already admitted God is stronger way before prison planet

He doesn't win either lmao.
By the Xeno's admitting God is stronger, do you mean SSJ God? or SSJ Blue?

SSJB Goku and Xeno Goku SSJ4 fought and SSJ4 Goku said SSJB is stronger.

And no, Fusion isn't comparable to UI. Vegito can fight Cumber, but MUI can stand up to Super Fu level characters

Zenkaibattery1 said:
SSJB Goku and Xeno Goku SSJ4 fought and SSJ4 Goku said SSJB is stronger.
And no, Fusion isn't comparable to UI. Vegito can fight Cumber, but MUI can stand up to Super Fu level characters
Didn't you say the Xeno's admitted to God being stronger prior to the whole Prision Planet thing though?

All I saw is SSBKKX20 failing miserably against base Saiyan and SSJ4 beating someone at least 400 times stronger ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Truly Chads form (ÔûÇ╠┐─╣╠»ÔûÇ╠┐ ╠┐)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back