• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Broly SPOILERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toyo the boyo at his stuff again! SMH

At this point, alien guns should be listed as a legit weakness of saiyans, or at least Goku ovo

Wait a sec, if Dai Kaioshin is now canon, wouldn't that make the story of Buu destroying galaxies canon as well? Or am I just mistaken? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

The story of Kid Buu wrecking the galaxies is anime only, unless its explained again in the manga or in the Super Anime. If Dai is removed Buu will return to be angry and without control.

Shock97 said:
"anethesia gun"
I feel lilke people think it was a regular gun instead of galactic patrol tech.
I know but still. Goku underestimating a random galactic patrol officer is in his character, but Vegeta too? Toyo the boyo needs to improve his game here, unless it's from Toriyama and Vegeta has become even softer now.

AKM sama said:
Shock97 said:
"anethesia gun"
I feel lilke people think it was a regular gun instead of galactic patrol tech.
I know but still. Goku underestimating a random galactic patrol officer is in his character, but Vegeta too? Toyo the boyo needs to improve his game here, unless it's from Toriyama and Vegeta has become even softer now.
Let's see what Toyo has in store, but at this point hard to tell what's coming from Tori or Toyo. Perhaps this is a test arc to see how Toyo can hold his own if he's given more leeway to craft DB stories.

Speaking of which there is alot of feats in the new manga chapter.

One is the Z fighters literally flying across the infinite void and reach earth by flying through the Void.

Another one is Demons have natural Soul Destruction and can prevent complete resurrection.

InfiniteBlack123 said:
Speaking of which there is alot of feats in the new manga chapter.

One is the Z fighters literally flying across the infinite void and reach earth by flying through the Void.

Another one is Demons have natural Soul Destruction and can prevent complete resurrection.
Is the flying across the void to earth even usable? Plus I thought was doing the work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back