• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Broly SPOILERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CryoTheMayo said:
Uh...did you quote the wrong person? I didn't mention BoG Beerus...I was pretty clearly implying that Goku's statement would either be based on him believing that Beerus is still stronger than him (even with UI) and was unaware that Jiren was the mortal that a GoD couldn't defeat OR Goku knows full well that he surpassed Beerus and is comparing Broly as being weaker than UI and Jiren.
So either Broly > Jiren or Jiren =/> Broly based on how strong Goku thinks Beerus is.
Im on ps4 and its harder to navigate so i think i did quote the wrong person. Broly Is directly stated as being stronger though. I don't believe all gods were implied by Whis just Jirens God, he said "A" God not t"the" Gods

Its only here tho tht vegito isnt accepted as hakaishin tier. I get the reasons, and i respect it. But zamasu isnt vegito, even if it looked like a back and forth strugle. Heck, i doubt that was toeis intention. Even their website had vegito being stated to overwhelm zamasus power. To me, i believe those statements in 109-110 were made taking into account how suppresed jiren was. What i mean is that te supreme kai and whis stated that knowing that jiren wasnt trying, instead that jiren showed more power than vegito (dont know why people include him) and zamasu.

But oh well.

Gogeta can go UI and he will still be "possibly stronger than Beerus" ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

It's Amazing how little the writers care about the power scaling in this series dspite being a show mostly about fight and falsh power ups.

Seriously, the writers overestimate Beerus' strength too much. We've gotten to the point where we should have mortals stronger than Beerus, but the writer's are still acting like Beerus is unbeatable and that even the absolute strongest beings are only "possibly" stronger than him.

We can have Broly fuse with Jiren who then fuses with Gogeta and they all use MUI and the writers will still say "he's possibly on Beerus' level" or something.

Super Sayian Blue Kaio-ken times 100 Ultra ultra instinct is possibly stronger than Beerus as well.

I mean, in what sense of the world Beerus is still above Goku? Beerus couldn't master UI in so many years and UI is said to be above the GoD period! it's said in the anime, manga, games and promotional material YET Beerus plot armor still exclude him from all this statement ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

I am starting to hate Beerus lol.

It's just bad writing or ignorance. The writers don't know how powerful goku has become at this point. But what I'm wondering is what would Beerus look like if he mastered ultra instinct. goku has silver hair and silver eyes in his ultra instinct form, but beerus doesn't even have hair.

and what would whis look like with ultra instinct? the dude already has white/silver hair lol.

I also hope they skip the DBS:Broly in the remake of DBS. I don't want a "watered down" version of it, unless they prove they'll do it well.

Wait.... If we assume that Base power of the Meta Fusion = MAX power of both multiplied by each other, then that would mean:
Base Gogeta (Post-ToP) = Goku's SSBKKx20 (Post-ToP) x SSBE Vegeta (Post-ToP) . That's well above SSB2 Kefla and GoD Toppo, and nearly everything we've seen debatably until UiO 3rd Sign, and even then I'm unsure.

Then based on spoilers LSSJ forces Gogeta to use SSB, albeit a small amount of it, that's still far above SSG . That's insanely above anything I see Beerus matching. Though Beerus could potentially match or be slightly above SSJ Gogeta and SSJ Broly (Very unlikely though) , who are relatively even based on spoilers, since they were trading blows until both got serious . I'm not counting the zenkai Broly will receive after his beatdown though with Gogeta .

We have no official multiplier for the fusion aside from the fact the base said fusion is stronger than the fuses strongest form.

Base Gogeta is stronger than Goku and Vegeta Blue and SSJ Gogeta is stronger than SSBKKx20 and SSBE

Yeah but the problem is that SSB isn't Vegeta's strongest form (because kaio-ken really isn't a form, but a technique) . It's SSBE. It stated offically that it is far above what either can do individually.... I'm assuming it would include SSBE since that is the strongest Vegeta can do offically by himself, without any technique aiding him . Goku's it is SSBKKx20, but I'm not counting that now since it isn't a form, but it is the strongest he can possibly be now without help .

Well base Gogeta hold his own against Broly much better than Goku and Vegeta combined so he's SSBKK level either way.

I would arguably say base Gogeta is at least SSBE Vegeta level, but I agree SSBKK is a good lowball :

• Goku in the spoilers stating outright nothing they can possibly do can hurt him (SSJ Broly) sans Fusion , that includes Kaio-Ken and Evolution. He wasn't mentioning a ssb iteration of fusion, just base fusion is the only thing he saw fighting Broly... So the fusion is generally has to be far above SSBE Vegeta as a result. Technically it implies SSBKKx20 and SSBE working together can't hurt him, but for the sake of argument it's just SSBE Vegeta for lowballing reasons. And the new tv trailer heavily supports the spoilers... SO yeah I can use it as a argument.
  • Gogeta's offical multipler is "far above the strongest forms they can obtain individually", which in this case considering it's Post-ToP it has to include SSBE , especially with Toriyama confirming it's anime canon .
Broly can keep up with Base Gogeta, force him to use SSJ, and his LSSJ state forces him to become SSB, which is far above SSG which has a insane multiplier in comparison to SSJ3, but to a lesser extent. SO .... IMHO:

LSSJ Broly >>>>>> SSJ Broly >>> SSBE Vegeta (Post-ToP) >>>>>>>>>> SSB Vegeta (Post-ToP) >>>> UiO Goku (ToP)

I don't know where Beerus/Jiren fit exactly on this scale... But that's what I think based on the spoilers and hints given about Broly's power throughout.

According to Vados:

Fusion = (Max of Fusee 1 + Max of Fusee 2) x Tens of times

Can someone actually measure how much Gogeta is stronger than Goku? Even if you low ball it, Gogeta will be like 200,000 times stronger than Goku lmao.

Vegeta+Goku 10x

We are taking them as equal so we might as well say Goku SSB 2x, add the 10x from fusion then you have Goku SSB 20x, Super saiyan 50x makes it around 1000x Goku SSB, if we heavily lowball SSG's multiplier as let's say just equal to a Super Saiyan Vegetto potara fusion multiplier like it was in BoG it would be at bare minimum another 1000x ontop meaning 1.000.000x SSB Goku for SSGod, another lowball in the SSBlue multiplier making it just 50x like regular Super Saiyan would be 50.000.000x Goku SSB

Tens, as in 20 to 190.

Anyway, numbers are meaningless. Just know that Base Gogeta is multiple times stronger than Goku and Vegeta combined at their max.

AKM sama said:
Tens, as in 20 to 190.
Anyway, numbers are meaningless. Just know that Base Gogeta is multiple times stronger than Goku and Vegeta combined at their max.
I took the raw 10x as a lowball, was a real fun time doing this though.

those numbers means nothing but it's still fun to write down how broken Gogeta is.

If we low ball and say Base Gogeta is only twice as strong as then you get:

SSJ: x100

SSJ2: x200

SSJ3: x800

SSG: (unknow but lets says it's 10) x8000

SSB: x400,000

400K if you low ball the hell out of it.

God have mercy Ôùë_Ôùë

Yeah Gogeta is broken, he blows Vegito out of the water even if Vegito was post ToP, according to the anime. Now think about it, Goku and Vegeta obviously needed to fuse against both Broly and Zamasu. So let's say that a post ToP Zamasu is ssj Broly level. If that's the case then base Gogeta it comparable to Vegito Blue because Vegito instantly went SSB against Zamasu and they were equal, while Gogeta in his base form was handling ssj Broly.

Hey guys! Who is the strongererest between fusion of two guys and fusion of the same two guys?! No, seriously. I think Vegito and Gogeta are probably equal (Not Black Vegito, I mean a hypothetical Post-ToP Vegito) but it sounds like Gogeta is overall better due to the Fusion Dance being more stable to use than Potara...which is fair considering it was made by mortals for mortals whereas the Potara was made by Kais(?) for Kais.

"Goku, Vegeta and Broly fight, which causes a tear in reality and that's how it ends up in another dimension."

Fairly certain this happens once Gogeta turns SSJ, and attacks SSJ Broly. But, whatever.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Most likely no. Goku and Vegeta just get beat up and perform fusion. If you were wondering about the powerscale, Heroes has it as MUI > Vegito and Gogeta fusio
Then again, that's heroes. Remember, they also have Xeno SSJ4 Vegito above CC Vegito Blue KKx20.

And that itself is strange, considering that CC Blue Goku's a whole other level about SSJ4 Xeno Goku in the manga.

So...

SSJ Gogeta clashes with SSJ Broly, collapses the Universe unintentionally around them, only to have them THEN teleported into a CG Dimension, where they duke it out. And then, once Gogeta turns Blue and once Broly goes FP, they continue to trash MULTIPLE DIMENSIONS AND PLANES UNTIL THEY'RE BACK ON EARTH!

...What the ****!

Gogeta >>>>> U.I Goku. Easily.

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
So...
SSJ Gogeta clashes with SSJ Broly, collapses the Universe unintentionally around them, only to have them THEN teleported into a CG Dimension, where they duke it out. And then, once Gogeta turns Blue and once Broly goes FP, they continue to trash MULTIPLE DIMENSIONS AND PLANES UNTIL THEY'RE BACK ON EARTH!

...What the ****!

Gogeta >>>>> U.I Goku. Easily.
and with ssj gogeta and ssj broly....not even ssb gogeta or lssj broly.....lmfao this is amazing

2-c, here come the chads

If that feat consists of explicitly universe-sized dimensions and the destruction is enough, wouldn't that be capable of equating to a 2-B feat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back