• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Broly SPOILERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on how many universe-sized space-time continuuum equivalents of dimensions were destroyed explicitly. If it's at least 1001 realities.... Then yeah... It'd be 2-B. Any less is 2-C

At bare minimum based on how it's described it's Low 2-C.

I'm also scared of how big of a zenkai he may get after the movie .... I mean he's a mosnter in that regard... And he got beaten down by Gogeta... In SSB... So the zenkai would be equally as immense. Like, god just imagining it is... Terrifying. Especially based on how powerful he already is compared to most rivals & entities Goku and Vegeta has had over the years.

I mean, my fear isn't unjustified. He went from barely a threat to Base Vegeta to requiring Fusion in about thirty minutes to a hour give or take. And none of it required zenkais , like Goku Black . It was just him learning to access the power he had deep within and learning to adapt to his opponent .

Well, Goku is going to be mastering UI which would give him what he needs to match Broly overall...I think Vegeta is going to develop Blue more and more but I'm curious how they will justify him keeping up with UI and Broly...or even Frieza.

I'm hoping this feat is really good...Either way, it seems like the Dragon World is going to be entering 2-B within a few arcs. We will probably peak at 2-A with the Grand Priest and something ridiculous like UI Gogeta. I could MAYBE picture High 2-A if this feat equates to 2-B and the characters have their trademark ridiculous power boosts continue in the following arcs.

MUI Goku vs Broly in a rematch would be godlike to see.

Likewise. DB does need a good boost. I don't think it's going to reach anything higher than 2-C, but it's good to hope for anything higher and I'm definitely not judging because it would be awesome to see me be wrong on this.

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
Zenkaibattery1 said:
Most likely no. Goku and Vegeta just get beat up and perform fusion. If you were wondering about the powerscale, Heroes has it as MUI > Vegito and Gogeta fusio
Then again, that's heroes. Remember, they also have Xeno SSJ4 Vegito above CC Vegito Blue KKx20.
And that itself is strange, considering that CC Blue Goku's a whole other level about SSJ4 Xeno Goku in the manga.
Omg not again.

No. CC Goku being stronger than Xeno Goku is in the GAME, which is the "official" canon.

Xeno SSJ4 Vegito being above CC Vegito is Anime only. The game has it as Vegito Blue stronger than SSJ1 Cumber. Cumber went SSJ3 but Fu stepped and slapped Cumber and restrained his powers back to base. Vegito defused.

In the latest game arc, SSJ4 Vegito Xeno either fought base or SSJ1, it wasn't made clear, but it wasn't SSJ3

The game scaling is Fu> MUI Goku=> Fused Zamasu (Fu amped)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SSJB Vegito KKx20=SSJ3 Cumber>Vegito Blue regular>Vegito Xeno SSJ4=Base/SSJ1 Cumber

The game is the primary focus and canon so it would be better to use that scaling, also it makes a lot more sense.

I really wish they put some kind of statement that describes Gine's power. Kinda bad that Goku's mother doesn't have a page.

ZERO7772 said:
Super Sayian Blue Kaio-ken times 100 Ultra ultra instinct is possibly stronger than Beerus as well.

I mean, in what sense of the world Beerus is still above Goku? Beerus couldn't master UI in so many years and UI is said to be above the GoD period! it's said in the anime, manga, games and promotional material YET Beerus plot armor still exclude him from all this statement ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

I am starting to hate Beerus lol.

UI was naver stated to be above Gods in any medium, UI is stated to be needed to even be able to touch a God, beating them is another thing. A single God with unmastered UI is > twelve God ganging up on him.

Beerus had been hyped as the strongest in practically every medium especially in the Game where he can no sell hax and can even threaten Whis in power.

No wanking beerus please, he wouldnt be able to touch a somewhat semi serious whis.

Anyway, this is how MShadows describes the dimension and how the fight in there was

"SSJ Broly and SSJ Gogeta clash fists while fighting and suddenly get transported into another dimension.

That dimension looks similar to Doctor Strange's Mirror World combined with Dormammu's Dark Dimension and is very colorful.

As they fight in there that dimension shatters several times like a broken mirror. As Broly goes LSSJ with Gogeta going SSB in response, they continue to trash the place until they're transported back to Earth"

Btw, ikari broly was able to match ssb goku for a very long time (MShadows said that they fought in lava casually at the center of the earth, some heat resistence there). Since Base gogeta was able to match ssj broly for a while, that would make him 50x stronger than base. Potentially reaching UI omen somewhat, IN BASE.

If we use multipliers it would be like this

Base: 50x blue Ssj: 2,500x blue Ssj2: 5,000x blue Ssj3: 20,000x blue SsG: (Low ball as low as 2x ssj3) 40,000x Blue SsjB (basically ssj on god): 2,000,000x Blue

SSB gogeta would be a whoopping 2,000,000x STRONGER THAN SSB GOKU AND VEGETA...AT THE VERY ******* LEAST

Btw, MShadows is the one qho wrote the very detailed summary of the movie, as he saw it. The summary wich was verified by geekdom as he knew stuff no one else did.

@InfiniteBlack

>UI was naver stated to be above Gods in any medium

Well, kind of... it's described as surpassing 'the state of the gods' and we know that Beerus, himself, hasn't been able to achieve it and all the GoDs were shocked at seeing Goku even achieve Omen

>UI is stated to be needed to even be able to touch a God, beating them is another thing.

Citation needed?

>A single God with unmastered UI is > twelve God ganging up on him.

There's no way of knowing whether this is some intrinsic property of UI or just Beerus being a top dog GoD in Toyo's manga. Also this arguably contradicts your claim in the immediately preceding sentence.

>Beerus had been hyped as the strongest in practically every medium

Except when he was shook by SSBKKx10 Goku vs Hit? And when Jiren was stated to be beyond a GoD who is at the very least comparable to but implied to be superior to Beerus? And when Beerus was horrified by an effortless release of energy by the most suppressed Jiren we've seen on screen? And when promotional media implied 3rd Trigger UIO Goku surpassed him? And when it was stated that Broly had destructive power greater than that of a GoD?

Take the hits vs ssbx10 goku off. They were simply shook. We had a tpriyama statement somewhat before that fight tha he had no plans currently at the time to have goku aand vegeta surpass beerus. So no one was expecting that goku to be above him (exept the people who were unaware of that statement)

Jiren was the stepping stone that brought goku to beerus own league. Jiren with power on the level of the hakaishins, amd now broly beyond possibly the strongest hakaishin.

Fun fact: in the ToP bios, Jiren was sated to have power ON the level of the hakaishins, not above it. He was only stated to be above his own. Tho he can potentially be on the level of beerus or a bit higher. With broly being higher than that.

Ovrhide said:
Btw, ikari broly was able to match ssb goku for a very long time (MShadows said that they fought in lava casually at the center of the earth, some heat resistence there). Since Base gogeta was able to match ssj broly for a while, that would make him 50x stronger than base. Potentially reaching UI omen somewhat, IN BASE.

If we use multipliers it would be like this

Base: 50x blue Ssj: 2,500x blue Ssj2: 5,000x blue Ssj3: 20,000x blue SsG: (Low ball as low as 2x ssj3) 40,000x Blue SsjB (basically ssj on god): 2,000,000x Blue

SSB gogeta would be a whoopping 2,000,000x STRONGER THAN SSB GOKU AND VEGETA...AT THE VERY ******* LEAST

Btw, MShadows is the one qho wrote the very detailed summary of the movie, as he saw it. The summary wich was verified by geekdom as he knew stuff no one else did.
Even if Broly got stomped, the fact he made Gogeta goes SSB in the first place speaks volumes about his LSSJ form. According to spoilers even after Gogeta went SSB he had to power up even more to beat down Broly.

@Ovrhide

>Take the hits vs ssbx10 goku off. They were simply shook. We had a tpriyama statement somewhat before that fight tha he had no plans currently at the time to have goku aand vegeta surpass beerus. So no one was expecting that goku to be above him (exept the people who were unaware of that statement)

Meh, I don't mean to imply that SSBKKx10 Goku, at that point, was actually a match for Beerus. The point is that the idea of Beerus as a completely insurmountable obstacle hasn't really held post-RoF.

>Jiren was the stepping stone that brought goku to beerus own league. Jiren with power on the level of the hakaishins, amd now broly beyond possibly the strongest hakaishin.

This is a perfectly reasonable idea and while they're definitely in the same general ballpark, I'd say that the implication at the time was that Jiren was beyond Beerus (though really it was likely left vague for the sake of flexibility going forward)

>Fun fact: in the ToP bios, Jiren was sated to have power ON the level of the hakaishins, not above it.

This is true.

>He was only stated to be above his own. Tho he can potentially be on the level of beerus or a bit higher. With broly being higher than that.

Belmod was, at the very least, implied to be comparable; realistically on par or even somewhat superior.

So it looks like SSB2 Kale is stronger than Base Broly after all? Broly got wipped by SSG Vgeta but Kale held her own against SSG Goku.

ZERO7772 said:
So it looks like SSB2 Kale is stronger than Base Broly after all? Broly got wipped by SSG Vgeta but Kale held her own against SSG Goku.
I guess... but goku there was extremely fatigued. And this vegeta and goku should be at least somewhat above tjeir TOP self.

Even if Broly got stomped, the fact he made Gogeta goes SSB in the first place speaks volumes about his LSSJ form. According to spoilers even after Gogeta went SSB he had to power up even more to beat down Broly.

To be more accurate, MShadows said it was more of Gogeta letting out more power. The jump from ssj to ssb is Immense, probably hundreds of thousands of times.

But yes, i agree. Broly In his legendary ssj form has to be Immensely above his ssj if gogeta had to skip to ssb.

It's also heavily implied Gogeta decided to finish Broly as he was afraid he would eventually surpass him if he played around. It does make sense though: If Gogeta acted like Goku and showed off each of his forms slowly [like he did against Jiren] , he would've been dominated because of Broly's superior strength adaptation . By the time he went from SSG to SSB , he would've been stomped and they likely wouldn't have won . He had to change levels of strength so drastically Broly couldn't keep up, and even then he was able to force Blue out of him in such a short amount of time, so he definitely did need to end it quickly.

Also, no. I can still argue Base Broly > SSB2 Kale .

Gogeta being afraid of broly surpassing him hasnt been mentioned by anyone who is credible who has seen the movie. Gogeta didnt say a word during the fight, just before and after.

No. I'm not saying [or at least I hope I didn't say] that Gogeta was shown to be afraid. That was a bad call. The reason why he ended the fight quickly was likely because of Broly's power progression . He forced Gogeta to use Blue in a short amount of time after their confrontation . You wouldn't tell me if someone can grow that quickly you wouldn't oneshot them before they got beyond your level ?

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
The reason why he ended the fight quickly was likely because of Broly's power progression . He forced Gogeta to use Blue in a short amount of time after their confrontation . You wouldn't tell me if someone can grow that quickly you wouldn't oneshot them before they got beyond your level ?
We don't really know that but I def agree. While we don't know what DBS Gogeta's personality should be like per se, despite some failings of judgment in the original manga+DB/Z anime, both Goku and Vegeta have definitely learned their respective lessons by now about giving rapidly advancing enemies too much time/leeway to catch them.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Omg not again.

No. CC Goku being stronger than Xeno Goku is in the GAME, which is the "official" canon.

Xeno SSJ4 Vegito being above CC Vegito is Anime only. The game has it as Vegito Blue stronger than SSJ1 Cumber. Cumber went SSJ3 but Fu stepped and slapped Cumber and restrained his powers back to base. Vegito defused.

In the latest game arc, SSJ4 Vegito Xeno either fought base or SSJ1, it wasn't made clear, but it wasn't SSJ3

The game scaling is Fu> MUI Goku=> Fused Zamasu (Fu amped)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SSJB Vegito KKx20=SSJ3 Cumber>Vegito Blue regular>Vegito Xeno SSJ4=Base/SSJ1 Cumber

The game is the primary focus and canon so it would be better to use that scaling, also it makes a lot more sense.
So, the Anime's being ignorant with its fanservice. Gotcha.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
No. I'm not saying [or at least I hope I didn't say] that Gogeta was shown to be afraid. That was a bad call. The reason why he ended the fight quickly was likely because of Broly's power progression . He forced Gogeta to use Blue in a short amount of time after their confrontation . You wouldn't tell me if someone can grow that quickly you wouldn't oneshot them before they got beyond your level ?
No? He was toying with Broly, and only decided to end it cause he got tired of Broly's shit.

Oh, and the strongest minus the angels is Prime Mechikabura. He's incomprehensibly above SSJ4 Xeno Gogeta (Him and Vegito are equal in game Heroes), and he's above Fu who's above MUI Goku.

Also, Whis was very cautious around Fu and said his power even makes him tingle, but he was sure he could handle him if needed. Which means Prime Mechikabura might be angel level since he's far above Fu (Obviously not Grand Priest level though)

It isn't that big of a deal, it could be argued the same to how Infinite Zamasu made them feel, because even then Whis said the energy made him tingle. Or it can be argued it just Fu's plans that makes Whis weary because he knew Fu was gonna do something to **** time-space. But the first one is more likely cause he talked about energy

And the angel staff in the game can see into someone's heart and their full power, so he was likely sensing Fu's full power, and still knew he could handle him easy. But in saying that, making Whis slightly worry is a feat

I was just overexaggerating in my last comment, but it is possible

I know Zamasu, but these spoilers about the Manga are bad:

SPOILERS

Base Goku and Vegeta seems to give trouble to Jiren with them destroying his clothers with a combined Kamehameha and Galick Gun, but after emerging he drops Vegeta with a punch. Jiren is going to finish Goku, but Frieza distracted him by throwing a Death Ball, which allowed Goku to block him while Frieza goes Golden and headbuts him, hurting him and causing all the three to go out of the ring. Out of a rock 17 appears and wins the ToP, the wish is the same as the Anime. Broly arc happened but is skipped and Goku, Vegeta and Mr. Satan gets ambushed by many Galactic Patrols including Marus the top ranking Galactic Patrol with the intection of kidnapping Majin Buu. After Goku dispatched other Patrols, he proceeded to speedblitz and oneshot with his gun Base Goku and Vegeta, after they recovered it was told to them that they have kidnapped Majin Buu because they need they need the help of Dai Kaioshin in order to recapture an evil evil criminal that escaped from the Galactic Patrol prison.

Note: Mastered Ultra Instinct Vegeta will be a thing in Heroes.
Tayo31542544974400
Tayo1542543885710

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back