• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I was asked to make question here. I am currently trying to fix, none deserveing regeneration and regeneration negation. And one of the stops is Dragon ball heros regeneration negation for dark ki.

Durability Negation, Immortality Negation & Regeneration Negation (Type 3; Mid-High): Evil Ki can destroy its targets at cellular level,[97] and it can stop Buu's regeneration, completely destroy him.

Is their any more evidence that support this, or is this just it?

(For me it just seems like they destroy it beyond what Buu's regeneration is capable of regenerating and isen't actually negating it.)
Cellular level of destruction is lower than Buu’s regeneration from regenerating from Smoke.

We get a statement of what level of destruction Vegeta is attacking him on and despite that he completely destroys him making him unable to regenerate.

Mid High (regen from smoke or vapor) > Low High (Regen from Cells)

So, that would mean his regeneration is indeed getti by nullified.

Cellular level of destruction is lower than Buu’s regeneration from regenerating from Smoke.

We get a statement of what level of destruction Vegeta is attacking him on and despite that he completely destroys him making him unable to regenerate.

Mid High (regen from smoke or vapor) > Low High (Regen from Cells)

So, that would mean his regeneration is indeed getti by nullified.
Thank you for clearing up my misunderstanding.

Back