• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I was asked to make question here. I am currently trying to fix, none deserveing regeneration and regeneration negation. And one of the stops is Dragon ball heros regeneration negation for dark ki.

Durability Negation, Immortality Negation & Regeneration Negation (Type 3; Mid-High): Evil Ki can destroy its targets at cellular level,[97] and it can stop Buu's regeneration, completely destroy him.

Is their any more evidence that support this, or is this just it?

(For me it just seems like they destroy it beyond what Buu's regeneration is capable of regenerating and isen't actually negating it.)
Tbh, it seems less regen neg, and not even just destroying him beyond his ability to heal, but more like, even if he regens, the dark ki will just destroy him again?

"It'll destroy you at a cellular level no matter how many times you regenerate", and he specifically notes it as a dark ki property in reference to said attack (aka, it aint like he's claiming he'd just destroy him again and again with a dif attack) so it's def something fucky.

The way it's worded confirms that the regen isn't being negated given the mention of no matter how many times he does it (as in, that mf can still regen), so at least ya right there, but it still seems to be hax kinda where it's a continuous attack or automatic trigger that stops it anyway, not regen neg but still a sort of hax.

I was asked to make question here. I am currently trying to fix, none deserveing regeneration and regeneration negation. And one of the stops is Dragon ball heros regeneration negation for dark ki.

Durability Negation, Immortality Negation & Regeneration Negation (Type 3; Mid-High): Evil Ki can destroy its targets at cellular level,[97] and it can stop Buu's regeneration, completely destroy him.

Is their any more evidence that support this, or is this just it?

(For me it just seems like they destroy it beyond what Buu's regeneration is capable of regenerating and isen't actually negating it.)
I believe there is a General Discussion for Dragon Ball Heros if that helps.

I believe there is a General Discussion for Dragon Ball Heros if that helps.
tbh, I was looking for it, but coulden't find it....
Tbh, it seems less regen neg, and not even just destroying him beyond his ability to heal, but more like, even if he regens, the dark ki will just destroy him again?

"It'll destroy you at a cellular level no matter how many times you regenerate", and he specifically notes it as a dark ki property in reference to said attack (aka, it aint like he's claiming he'd just destroy him again and again with a dif attack) so it's def something fucky.

The way it's worded confirms that the regen isn't being negated given the mention of no matter how many times he does it (as in, that mf can still regen), so at least ya right there, but it still seems to be hax kinda where it's a continuous attack or automatic trigger that stops it anyway, not regen neg but still a sort of hax.
But yeah, this is just destroying beyond Buu's regeneration. after all, the dark ki continues to destroys you on a cellular level, that is higher then Buu's regeneration. honestly I don't think it is regeneration negation as you mentioned, but may rather be replaced with another ability that is more fitting. Honestly, I think it may be better if i just make the CRT, and we can discuss it their?

Is Zeno's realm called Tenkai or is it something else? when Whis tells Merus that its time to go back to the Angel Realm the actual Kanji used is Tenkai which actually means Heaven or Heavenly Realm? or is there an actual Tenkai/Heavenly Realm where angels live?

But yeah, this is just destroying beyond Buu's regeneration. after all, the dark ki continues to destroys you on a cellular level, that is higher then Buu's regeneration. honestly I don't think it is regeneration negation as you mentioned, but may rather be replaced with another ability that is more fitting. Honestly, I think it may be better if i just make the CRT, and we can discuss it their?
@Vietthai96 if you ask, he'll be able to tell you, we here at canon haven't touched DBH, so we know almost nothing about the subject.

Also cell really shouldnt have type 1 immortality, it is never stated that he could live forever nor has he ever claimed so himself. And the people whose DNA he's made up of arent immortal either

Low-godly is regenerating your body from your disembodied consciousness or your soul which is kinda what people with Type 4 Immortality/resurrection do
I dont think it would apply to reseruction cause it wont be regeneration then and would be a complete separate ability and everyone with reseruction would have low godly then

Edit: You know what you might be right but it is very case by case

Last edited:
I still think it was a pretty dumb idea to have two separate threads for Dragon Ball. Like who ******* cares if it's canon or not? The games are still part of the Dragon Ball franchise so this thread should just be the general discussion board for Dragon Ball as a whole.

The Sonic Discussion Thread talks about things which aren't a part of the game canon like the movies and the Archie comics and you don't see any problems there, so it's honestly unnecessary to have Dragon Ball canon and Dragon Ball non canon be separated.

I still think it was a pretty dumb idea to have two separate threads for Dragon Ball. Like who ******* cares if it's canon or not? The games are still part of the Dragon Ball franchise so this thread should just be the general discussion board for Dragon Ball as a whole.

The Sonic Discussion Thread talks about things which aren't a part of the game canon like the movies and the Archie comics and you don't see any problems there, so it's honestly unnecessary to have Dragon Ball canon and Dragon Ball non canon be separated.
True, I always trought is kinda redudant, since is still Dragon Ball.
The excuse of "There's people who might not know about DBH" don't make much sense since we are having a conversation.

If people don't know, they can just ask.

Actually, cellular based regeneration is Low High on here. Buu has Mid High, which means he can regenerate from being reduced to vapor.

Anyways I don't see the issue with Regeneration Negation for Evil Ki here. If it's constantly destroying Buu on a cellular level no matter how many times he tries to regenerate then Evil Ki is negating Buu's ability to regenerate even though he can come back from being vapor, in other words Regeneration Negation

True, I always trought is kinda redudant, since is still Dragon Ball.
The excuse of "There's people who might not know about DBH" don't make much sense since we are having a conversation.

If people don't know, they can just ask.
EXACTLY, there's nothing wrong with not knowing something and if you want to learn then just ask people who do have knowledge or request sources of information to become knowledgeable yourself. Plus separating the non canon and canon into two different threads makes for very boring conversations you can have when you're limited, so at this point I'd say ignore the other thread and talk about the games here.

also let's be real, this is a powerscaling community. More people than not are going to know about DBH for very obvious reasons. an average DB fan might not know about it but the same can't be said for powerscalers. Even scalers that dont watch or scale Dragon Ball know about it because Heroes is known for being a really strong Tier 1 verse

the fight looks different from the anime. Why're they fighting in space?
For context: Prior to Gogeta fighting Crimson Masked Saiyan/Goku Black, CMS was fighting Xeno Bardock to become stronger and gain new transformations as you see in the panels.

And honestly, you can attribute them fighting in space as the author wanting it to be the backdrop of an awesome fight

Some times things play differently in heroes manga and it gets more intresting than anime
That's a severe underestimation right here, my friend. The manga is vastly superior to the anime in terms of writing and dialogue, fight choreography, the power scaling side of things, and unlike the anime it actually takes the time to explain all the crazy shit which happens in the arcs.

Which, to be fair, I blame the last part on the fact that the anime has to abide by a severely short run time but still the manga is where you go if you want to actually read Heroes.

That's a severe underestimation right here, my friend. The manga is vastly superior to the anime in terms of writing and dialogue, fight choreography, the power scaling side of things, and unlike the anime it actually takes the time to explain all the crazy shit which happens in the arcs.

Which, to be fair, I blame the last part on the fact that the anime has to abide by a severely short run time but still the manga is where you go if you want to actually read Heroes.
I think is should edit that reply cause I want to say that manga is more intresting than anime 😭

Speaking of space, you think we'll finally get to see Saiyans surviving in space anytime soon?
I believe so, tatsuya-nagamine wanted Broly and Gogeta to fight in the sun, so we will soon see a battle in space, since Saiyans can use ki barriers to contain oxygen or something ( theory about Saiyans breathing through ki barriers)

Last edited:
The deities and villains can breathe in space just fine. all the more reasons for the heroes to be able to do it as well. At least toei, DBS anime and Heroes does them some justice

anyone else wanna see a pre-Dragon Ball gaiden going into detail about the saiyans and their time under Frieza's rule?
I recall seeing a fanmade story about Yamoshi and Beerus's race that was based heavily on Egyptian mythology. would be really interesting

Back