• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Truly, Goku is the father of anime.
Well Goku is certainly one of the most influential characters in anime, but technically speaking I'd actually argue that Osamu Tezuka's Astro Boy is the father of anime.

Tezuka created Astro Boy in 1952 and was the individual who ultimately pioneered and innovated a lot of techniques which would later influence and inspire the modern day world of anime which we all know about. So I think that, while Toriyama deserves the praise and respect, we should also give the late Tezuka the respect needed for being the god father of the medium all together

woud love to see some oneshots mangas from my boy toriyama with dis quality

maybe an alternative timeline where KI can only be used with machines or some shit
s-l400.jpg

or maybe some vikings dragonball stuff
9091757-5072151707-EVWdl.jpg

DO IT TORIYAMA

Cooked up this LS blog

Got Class P for SS2 Gohan. I'll gather more info and continue with Buu Saga and maybe DBS Anime.
Base Cell Games Gohan is >= his Buu Saga self who believed he could beat Yakon in base just like Goku, so he should be superior to Cell Games SSJ Goku in base and 50x higher as SSJ, >20x higher as a SSJ2

Also this shouldn't be measured from the Kilojoules that's for AP, it should be measured from 533525.275 tons (Class M)

Base Cell Games Gohan is >= his Buu Saga self who believed he could beat Yakon in base just like Goku, so he should be superior to Cell Games SSJ Goku in base and 50x higher as SSJ, >20x higher as a SSJ2

Also this shouldn't be measured from the Kilojoules that's for AP, it should be measured from 533525.275 tons (Class M)
I use kilotons, megatons, gigatons because it's just much easier to write that way. Tons here referring to 1000 kilos as a measurement of mass.

That refers to Supreme Kai scaling to SSJ Cell Games Goku right? Is that accepted yet? Also is that >20x SSJ2 multiplier accepted as well?

That refers to Supreme Kai scaling to SSJ Cell Games Goku right? Is that accepted yet? Also is that >20x SSJ2 multiplier accepted as well?
The SSJ2 multiplier is accepted yes, you don't need to make a crt for inverse scaling if it's something small like that it can also be at the same time included in the blog

Just updated my LS Blog with RoF characters. SSB Goku and Golden Frieza is sitting at Multi-Stellar
Good lord, I think you can also just add the Kaio-ken x10 multiplier and move on to the Zamasu arc, the Uni6 arc and ResF arcs don't need to be seperate

I will try to do DBS Anime first, but eventually I will do Manga.
Here's the scaling blog for the super manga

Note how it doesn't have the fact that moro's powered up prisoners can fight against start of the arc ssj goku and Vegeta who are weakned, yet the fact the humans can fight against these powered up prisoners like 2 months latter on earth and goku in base easily beats a fusion of 3 of moros prisoners after the 6 months of training in the time chamber with merus

Here's the scaling blog for the super manga

Note how it doesn't have the fact that moro's powered up prisoners can fight against start of the arc ssj goku and Vegeta who are weakned, yet the fact the humans can fight against these powered up prisoners like 2 months latter on earth and goku in base easily beats a fusion of 3 of moros prisoners after the 6 months of training in the time chamber with merus
Thanks, will use that later once I start working on the Manga blog.

Is Super Saiyan Rose (in the anime) treated as an SS like multiplier or an SSB like multiplier?

Quick question. Was there a statement saying suppressed Jiren is the strongest enemy so far? I believe it's from the Supreme Kai.

Quick question. Was there a statement saying suppressed Jiren is the strongest enemy so far? I believe it's from the Supreme Kai.
Yes
main-qimg-a5853846f01502ba1b5d6f584c76554e-lq

Many like to say Supreme Kai can look into a character's max power like the Angels but not only is this speculation but the Buu Saga contradicts this with Supreme Kai thinking Pui Pui would require everyone to fight him (he'd also be taking into account the fact that they can transform) but then is astonished by Vegeta no diffing Pui Pui in base. Same exact thing for the Yakon fight

Back