• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Do you think Frieza's justification should improve? I was reading his profile and there is no scan for him to climb with Goku, after he revives it is said by Whis or Beerus that Frieza is on the same level as Goku, so he is many times superior to the God form used in the anime and matches with Goku's Blue

what novel
When Dragon Ball Super: Broly released, it also came out alongisde an official novelization of the movie which we use for the scaling on the wiki (things like Frieza being able to stagger and make Broly dodge his full power attacks, or that Swirling Lights dimension Gogeta and Broly fought as examples which come to mind). But the issue is that the novelization is Japanese only, and has never been officially translated into English or other languages to my knowledge.

A real shame since it seems to be a pretty solid adaptation of the movie, but in 2024 I highly doubt we'll see it ever be officially translated outside its home language

Does anybody know any of any scenes where Ki Concentration is explicitly stated to increase Power Level, like when Raditz's analyzed Goku's Kamehameha?

From what I've found, super attacks = 100% of the Ki throughout the entire body x PL bonus from condensing Ki into a single point, which'll do nicely for me.

What would we say is the minimum size of the neutral zone? Or more specifically, the part that separates universe 6 and 7?, I know it has a sun and can contain planetary, so solar system sized?

What would we say is the minimum size of the neutral zone? Or more specifically, the part that separates universe 6 and 7?, I know it has a sun and can contain planetary, so solar system sized?
It holds the 12 universes so it is bare minimum way bigger than this universes it is also an insignificant 5d structure if you want the minimum size of the space between the u7 and u6 it would still be unquantifiable tbh

It holds the 12 universes so it is bare minimum way bigger than this universes it is also an insignificant 5d structure if you want the minimum size of the space between the u7 and u6 it would still be unquantifiable tbh
No, I am not interested in significance based on higher dimension attempts

2c can't go to 2b or 2a via multipliers because the distance between 2 universes isn't known according the the tier page
Because the distance between any given number of universes embedded in higher-dimensional / higher-order spaces is currently unknowable, it is impossible to quantify the numerical gap between each one of the subtiers in Tier 2. As such, it is not allowed to upgrade such a character based solely on multipliers.
the space between the macrocosms in U6 and U7 in DBS is shown and it contains celestial bodies,, so i wanted to know if the size based on what it contains to can bridge that 2c to 2b gap

No, I am not interested in significance based on higher dimension attempts

2c can't go to 2b or 2a via multipliers because the distance between 2 universes isn't known according the the tier page

the space between the macrocosms in U6 and U7 in DBS is shown and it contains celestial bodies,, so i wanted to know if the size based on what it contains to can bridge that 2c to 2b gap
I knew you were aiming for this but apparently there is no evidence or lack of evidence to concretely give us the distance between them taking the bare minimum won't help here I guess.

It contains galaxies and several planets, so its size should be larger than several galaxies combined, I think the size is Universal

I just realized something, I think we have this wrong

The space between universes is the space between low2c universes, unlike dragon ball

A db universe is equivalent to a vsbattle 2c multiverse, so the space between low2c universes can also be the one between the living world and the Kaioshin realm

It contains galaxies and several planets, so its size should be larger than several galaxies combined, I think the size is Universal
Was this scene specifically in the space between u6 and u7 or after the camera zoomed out showing more wider view showing the realm with the two universes ?

Was this scene specifically in the space between u6 and u7 or after the camera zoomed out showing more wider view showing the realm with the two universes ?
Yes, the super Shenron is still shown between the Universes, he doesn't leave there, and it seems that all the galaxies are within that neutral zone that separates the Universe

Before you tell me that I'm upgrading the neutral dimension, that whole place is purple with planets and stars, which also shows galaxies (it's not in the normal Universe)

The space of the normal Universe is all blue, very different from the neutral dimension where purple predominates with blue

Last edited:
Guys how many universes does super Shenron scale to and how strong would someone who absorbed Super Shenron be (would they also gain Multi Galatic lifting strength too)

Guys how many universes does super Shenron scale to and how strong would someone who absorbed Super Shenron be (would they also gain Multi Galatic lifting strength too)
He scales to an entire timeline, but is not accepted here, he manages to restore all 12 Universes together, quite capable of scaling to another 36 Universes

Last edited:
What about the whole lifting strength business, like If Moro absorbed him would he gain his multi Galactic lifting strength?
I think so, but I don't think Moro can absorb anything bigger than several galaxies combined, I'm aware that his absorption was capable of taking a solar system and 300 or so planets, but that's absurd.

I think so, but I don't think Moro can absorb anything bigger than several galaxies combined, I'm aware that his absorption was capable of taking a solar system and 300 or so planets, but that's absurd.
I mean, in salad Saiyans Cell prime story he absorbed all of Universe 7's life + Beerus except whis and even abrohed Super shenron

Back