• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

hey...
i was thinking about trying to throw Cell Max at Toei Cell (and realized it's a bad idea) but then i was thinking
Toei's Cell is 2-C for trying to challenge Goku after seeing him vs Kid Buu...
So could we match him with
A) First Key DBS Goku (Since DBS is stated to be some time after Buu saga)
B) Kid Buu
C) Buuhan/Gohan Absorbed
?

to me it'd be very cool to see where would the B and C go at, but all answers seem logical and A won't be fun to discuss IMO (and logically would nullify the possibility for B and C)

wait, Cell confident because of Goku x Kid Buu means NO TRANSFORMATIONS on DBS first key could tank him?
then maybe it'd be interesting if we threw second key at him?

bro, u really saying Toei f***ed up so bad the intended scale for Cell that for a not-stompy-for-his-side match we'd have to use like, Sign or full-UI?
that's madness and cool af, ngl
ToP is a stomp as they are 6x universes after UI Omen.

The scaling chain for DBS gets longer 3X universes across arcs. In the manga, current arcs have a scaling chain that beats most of GT. Not sure about the anime.

Is that base Jiren or limit breaker?
Like if you mean by Base Jiren you mean by, just Full Power without the limit breaker, then both, Suppressed Jiren was said to be above the level of the gods, Broly was said to be probably stronger then Beerus, and then Jiren showing his real power surpasses that, and Limit Breaker Jiren is even higher

ToP is a stomp as they are 6x universes after UI Omen.

The scaling chain for DBS gets longer 3X universes across arcs. In the manga, current arcs have a scaling chain that beats most of GT. Not sure about the anime.
so even universe 6 tournament's Blue is a stomp for Cell
and ToP is a stomp for Goku
that's sad...

when u say "
  • Super Saiyan 2/3 makes Goku and Vegeta >20x stronger: 1,333 x 10^41 Kg (Multi-Stellar) (x250 Nonillion)
"
i'm really thinking you should put the result as something unclear like the multiplier ur using.
in this example, as the multiplier can be read "at least 20x stronger", then the result should be "at least x value"

i've looked only at this one, so imma cite how i think should be only this one

Dragon Ball Super: Broly (Anime)​

• Base Goku, Base Vegeta, and Base Broly are all relative to each other: 1,333 x 10^38 Kg (Multi-Stellar) (x250 Octillion)
  • Super Saiyan makes Goku and Vegeta 50x stronger. Broly's constant growth allowed him to reach this level in base: 6,667 x 10^39 Kg (Multi-Stellar) (x12.5 Nonillion)
  • Super Saiyan 2/3 makes Goku and Vegeta >20x stronger: At least 1,333 x 10^41 Kg (Multi-Stellar) (x250 Nonillion)
  • Super Saiyan God makes Goku and Vegeta >1000x stronger: At least 1,333 x 10^44 Kg (Multi-Galactic) (x250 Decillion)
  • Super Saiyan Blue makes Goku and Vegeta 50x stronger. Wrathful Broly matches SSB Goku: 6,667 x 10^45 Kg (Multi-Galactic) (x12.5 Undecillion)
  • Base Gogeta is far stronger than SSB Goku or Vegeta: At least 6,667 x 10^45 Kg (Multi-Galactic) (x12.5 Undecillion)
  • Super Saiyan makes Gogeta 50x stronger: 3,334 x 10^47 Kg (Multi-Galactic) (x625 Undecillion)
  • Super Saiyan 2/3 makes Gogeta >20x stronger: At least 6,667 x 10^48 Kg (Multi-Galactic) (x12.5 Duodecillion)
  • Super Saiyan God makes Gogeta >1000x stronger: At least 6,667 x 10^51 Kg (Multi-Galactic) (x12.5 Tredecillion)
  • Super Saiyan Blue makes Gogeta 50x stronger: 3,334 x 10^53 Kg (Universal) (x625 Undecillion)
  • Super Saiyan Full Power Broly is relative albeit weaker than SSB Gogeta: At most 3,334 x 10^53 Kg (Universal) (x625 Undecillion)
  • Goku states Broly might be stronger than Beerus. Beerus should be relative: At least 3,334 x 10^53 Kg (Universal) (x625 Undecillion)

Finished the DBS:SH section

The absolute peak of the verse sits at Universal LS

Imho, you should really put a note clarifying that the verse has a gap between lifting strength and weight based training (weighted clothing and gravity) in db and DBZ, while giving the 3 major instances

Because I guarantee you, those instances will most likely be brought up to reject this
Can you add the note yourself? I don't know how to describe it

Last edited:
That last part about beast Gohan, we have confirmation that broly> cell max in that movie as he wasn't completed, Gohan scaling above broly, let alone gogeta needs more proof. At best, just scale him to broly imho, it would give the same value anyway
Can you add the note yourself? I don't know how to describe it
Something like this

It should be clarified that in dragon ball and dragon ball z, the verse treats normal and combat lifting strength as different from the strength required to accomplish weight training, as they struggle astronomically far more when using weighted clothing or under gravity than they do picking and tossing objects, below are the major examples.

Goku pushed a multi ton rock while 20kg weights are heavy to undergo "ultra hard" training

A stronger Goku pushed a rock weighing over 500 tons but again, has 40kg weights as heavy enough to train in

Likewise, Goku in the 23rd Martial Arts tournament flipped a 116 ton piccolo while struggling under 250 pounds (113kg) weighted clothing

Additionally, characters from dragon ball have several class 5-25 lifting strength feats in accordance with several class K-M feats all within the same periods of times that they struggle with said weights. So it is not a case of the higher lifting strength being outliers, nor is it a case of their struggles with weighted training as both cases are highly consistent in dragon ball and dragon ball z up until dragon ball super

May be okay?

Do you know the movie Dragon Ball Broly? Do you agree that Base Goku is at God Vegeta level in that film or was it just an inconsistency?

I remember there was a crt about this that didn't go very far.

I think it's very inconsistent since later on in blue they are already in blue, and from what I know they have reached the limit of zenkai.

Anyway, I'll be gone all day, so I probably won't see any messages from you replying to me.

Do you know the movie Dragon Ball Broly? Do you agree that Base Goku is at God Vegeta level in that film or was it just an inconsistency?

I think it's very inconsistent since later on in blue they are already in blue, and from what I know they have reached the limit of zenkai.

Anyway, I'll be gone all day, so I probably won't see any messages from you replying to me.
It's an inconsistency, that same movie showed base Vegeta matching SSB Goku in speed as he was fleeing broly, they probably wanted to have Goku cycle through his forms

It isn't inconsistency, they did that for entertaiment purpose, make Goku goes through each of his form to make the fighting sequence look cool, demonstrate his martial art skills. Sometime we need to stop looking at the verse with power scaling mindset

Here's the scaling blog for the super manga

Note how it doesn't have the fact that moro's powered up prisoners can fight against start of the arc ssj goku and Vegeta who are weakned, yet the fact the humans can fight against these powered up prisoners like 2 months latter on earth and goku in base easily beats a fusion of 3 of moros prisoners after the 6 months of training in the time chamber with merus
Here's the manga scaling for you to use (the manga's version of ssj rose is the same boost as ssj blue

Back