• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Clover had to ruin my CRT... I worked so long on it and now the staff that only comments once tackles something completely unrelated to the purpose of the thread, I'm done bro.

Sand Land it has better animation than Dragon Ball Super anime so far, hope Dragon Ball Daima has animation this good, i'm referring to graphics and image quality.

I thought the new chapter was, all around, a very solid and satisfying conclusion to the SH Arc of the manga. The only real major complaint was Goku forgetting who Pan was, which is just another example of how modern Goku is treated like an utter dumbass.

But outside of that major **** up, I thought it was a pretty great chapter

If we had a scene where a character lifted up something heavy then transformed to easily lift it then we could actually say we can use multipliers for lifting strength

I hate that Goku forgetting pan was a mistranslation as he thought they were initially talking about bread (which is Pan in japanese), and this it was a pun joke, not sure if true tho
If we had a scene where a character lifted up something heavy then transformed to easily lift it then we could actually say we can use multipliers for lifting strength
The 40 ton feat that people use to put down their lifting strength showed this,

Yo guys when this happen?

Still missing a few abilities though.

Yo guys when this happen?

Still missing a few abilities though.
Looking at the history, It was made on the 5th of Feb.

Would you guys like it if the character section in the verse page was displayed in black boxes similar to how @CRIMPSUMPSKI2 did his page here?
Images being from either the dbs anime or og/z/super manga

Can you guys help me apply the changes from this CRT?

I already applied it in Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, Krillin and Broly´s profiles

Can you guys help me apply the changes from this CRT?

I already applied it in Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, Krillin and Broly´s profiles
Sure I'll help

From the most recent chapter, it seems like the current top tier Z-fighter hierarchy is somewhat as follows:

MUI Goku (full power) >= Beast Gohan (stated to be full power) >= MUI Goku (not fighting to win) > Beast Gohan (holding back) > SSJ Broly

I'm just not sure where current Vegeta ranks here since we didn't get to see Ultra Ego against Beast. Any thoughts?

From the most recent chapter, it seems like the current top tier Z-fighter hierarchy is somewhat as follows:

MUI Goku (full power) >= Beast Gohan (stated to be full power) >= MUI Goku (not fighting to win) > Beast Gohan (holding back) > SSJ Broly

I'm just not sure where current Vegeta ranks here since we didn't get to see Ultra Ego against Beast. Any thoughts?
Yea I agree with this, now that you mentioned it I was planning on making a crt for super hero keys for the manga characters, and a speed upgrade (Broly Saga SSB Goku is comparable to a rageful Broly, Super Hero Saga SSJ Vegeta is superior to a rage controlled Broly)

Yea I agree with this, now that you mentioned it I was planning on making a crt for super hero keys for the manga characters, and a speed upgrade (Broly Saga SSB Goku is comparable to a rageful Broly, Super Hero Saga SSJ Vegeta is superior to a rage controlled Broly)
Let me know when you make it and I'll comment. I'm just glad they didn't powercliff MUI into oblivion--it seems like it's still the top form. Even though Beast is really strong and I'm glad Gohan is relevant again, Goku's statement about not fighting to win and Gohan's statement about drawing out the full power of Beast makes it seem like MUI is still the top of the ladder

Damn the Goku agenda is soo dead

I mean, on that website link it could very well just mean that they're using their strongest forms. It doesn't provide further detail, while the chapter itself clarifies that Gohan was going full strength while Goku said he wasn't fighting to win.

We know that TUI gives more power while reducing the auto reflex abilitiy while MUI gives less power for better evasive ability.
The fact that Goku used MUI is basically the biggest indicator that he clearly doesn't match Gohan in strength which is why he choose the more defensive form as his strongest form for gohan. (Basically Bro was scared)

Therefore Goku doesn't above gohan but the other way around!

Not caring about the result =/= holding back

Also by that logic Gohan was holding back as well. He said that it's been a long time he pushed himself that far after having the battle royal. ( in which Goku was in a far worse shape than Gohan)
I'm not sure we can use the battle royale for any legitimate scaling. If we did, then Beast Gohan pushed himself more against SSJB Vegeta than MUI Goku

Back