• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

LuffyRuffy46307 situation is not looking good. 🫤
Not really. They're no longer giving him a warning and have instead chosen to block Omega from interacting with him, which according to his message wall, has already been implemented.

Edit: they're giving him a warning, but a light one at best, not even a stern one.

Last edited:
The concept of a retcon must be something new to the staff. You can post mountains of evidence of a retcon, but BaTlE Of GoDss!! Yes all the evidence shows it got retconned AFTER that during U6 arc.

Not really. They're no longer giving him a warning and have instead chosen to block Omega from interacting with him, which according to his message wall, has already been implemented.

Edit: they're giving him a warning, but a light one at best, not even a stern one.
Damn for real? Like I get some peeps will simply never get along but I was hoping it'll be an extreme last restort (I didn't even know that actually got implemented when I commented on the RVR).

Hopefully everyone involved in that debate debacle can move on, speaking of which...
There are currently 8 db threads running.
^THIS seriously needs to be addressed.

"MuH BaTle Of GoDS" after seeing 10 pages of the retcon after it. "buT MuH bAtLe Of GoDs" shows SSJ is never shown as 50x SSG only SSB is called that, "MuuUuHh BaTlE oF GoDS!!" BoG doesn't even show SSJ being 50x SSG Lmao

Last edited:
"MuH BaTle Of GoDS" after seeing 10 pages of the retcon after it. "buT MuH bAtLe Of GoDs" shows SSJ is never shown as 50x SSG only SSB is called that, "MuuUuHh BaTlE oF GoDS!!" BoG doesn't even show SSJ being 50x SSG Lmao
Have you WATCHED the DBS Anime? Because like...I feel like you should go revisit the portion where Goku is a normal SSJ, stronger than he was as a SSG, and then in Base Form was stronger than that after losing SSG in the fight against Beerus.

Have you WATCHED the DBS Anime? Because like...I feel like you should go revisit the portion where Goku is a normal SSJ, stronger than he was as a SSG, and then in Base Form was stronger than that after losing SSG in the fight against Beerus.
That's SSG power growing in his SSJ form. Now show me SSJ making SSG 50x stronger in BoG, you can't. He can only do that with SSB as shown in RoF.

no you need a minimum amount of gravity to become a star or else they’d be what we call “brown dwarfs” or “super-jupiter” type planets. it’s actually impossible for them to be smaller than a red dwarf star unless it’s stated somewhere

and if we assume they’re at least red dwarf stars (doesn’t look like it but eh) then Namek is extremely large by that measure
Ok but bulma and I assume the namek children would die under these conditions

That's SSG power growing in his SSJ form. Now show me SSJ making SSG 50x stronger in BoG, you can't. He can only do that with SSB as shown in RoF.
If he's SSG level in base already, then going SSJ inherently makes him 50 times stronger. What kind of logic is this?

ToP Goku needs SSJ to defeat Buu Saga tiers as his base power got retconned.

"NooOOo MuHuuH BaTt oFff GoOOds, sO BaSiL aNd BuU HunReDs oF TiMEs StROnGER tHaN SsG gOku!!!!!!"

Akira and Toei would laugh at your if you suggested something so wrong based on misunderstanding.

If he's SSG level in base already, then going SSJ inherently makes him 50 times stronger. What kind of logic is this?
Except the SSJ in RoF is SSB and not regular yellow SSJ that multiplies his base by 50x. As going SSJ on SSG power base creates SSB. Since SSB is SSG power + god-ki and regular SSJ is none of that.

Except the SSJ in RoF is SSB and not regular yellow SSJ that multiplies his base by 50x. As going SSJ on SSG power base creates SSB. Since SSB is SSG power + god-ki and regular SSJ is none of that.
No, that's a much higher level that's way beyond 50x RoF Goku's base. It's stronger than Super Saiyan 3, for instance, which is a 400x boost off of Goku's base.

No, that's a much higher level that's way beyond 50x RoF Goku's base. It's stronger than Super Saiyan 3, for instance, which is a 400x boost off of Goku's base.
SSB is described as " going SSJ with the power of SSG" which is 50x. Now if SSB is over 400x SSG than you contradict hat description and it makes no sense and it becomes irrelevant. Since regular SSJ can than be described "Yellow SSJ, going SSJ with the power of SSG".

All this talk is why I prefer the power scaling of the video games as opposed to canon DB. It doesn't have to be debated if it something got retconned in the power scaling or not, only that every relevant is Low 1-C with immeasurable speed. MUCH more easier to grasp and accept.
DBH powerscaling be like:
E0GViogWYAIVWl3.jpg

SSB is described as " going SSJ with the power of SSG" which is 50x. Now if SSB is over 400x SSG than that description makes no sense and it becomes irrelevant. Since regular SSJ can than be described "Yellow SSJ, going SSJ with the power of SSG".
No, because Goku's base form after Battle of Gods has SSG's power but not its divine aspects. So, he can go regular SSJ, but he can also harness divine power to go SSB. Hence why despite absorbing SSG's power, Goku's non-god forms still don't inherently have god ki and can be sensed by other people

No, because Goku's base form after Battle of Gods has SSG's power but not its divine aspects. So, he can go regular SSJ, but he can also harness divine power to go SSB. Hence why despite absorbing SSG's power, Goku's non-god forms still don't inherently have god ki and can be sensed by other people
Last thing I wanna say before I no longer engage with this: It's getting very tiring hearing this repeatedly complained about. A discussion rule was made on the topic. You tried to overturn it and didn't succeed. Just stop.

If you don't have anything new to bring to the table, this is not worth revisiting.

DBH powerscaling be like:
E0GViogWYAIVWl3.jpg
EXACTLY. People can call shit like Heroes fan service until the cows come home but at least it knows what it is and embraces it completely, which makes it so much more easy to discuss and power scale.

Who would've guessed that a game, whose whole gimmick is being pure fan service and saying everything is canon, would be more straightforward than its canon counterpart? It's pretty funny to me by that logic.

Yes, and he uses BOTH SSG POWER and god-ki to create SSB as mentioned in the transformation description. We have seen him training to obtain god-ki to create SSB, when he sparred with Vegeta. Goku can't go regular SSJ with SSG power in base, as the anime and movie both call SSB, THE SSJ form. That's why when Frieza asks "Go SSJ" Later Goku goes SSJ and what do we see? It's SSB not yellow SSJ. Finally god-ki doesn't even raise your Power Level, so a weird argument. No, the idea that regular SSJ increases SSG power is fan-fiction what no evidence behind it.

please I beg of you dont engage with her. Her entire purpose with starting the exact same debate over and over in the thread is purely a bait attempt nothing more, she is not interested in a good faith discussion she's a pure narcissist. i hate being cynical like this but thats really how it is unfortunately. just treat ignore her existence

Last thing I wanna say before I no longer engage with this: It's getting very tiring hearing this repeatedly complained about. A discussion rule was made on the topic. You tried to overturn it and didn't succeed. Just stop.

If you don't have anything new to bring to the table, this is not worth revisiting.
i don't know if you can answer this but is there a rule on what kind of topics can be discussed in general threads? Because its clear that her entire purpose of endlessly bringing up the same topic over and over again like a broken record is making almost everyone here uncomfortable.

Ok but bulma and I assume the namek children would die under these conditions
theoretically they should, but the fact that they dont due to the earth-like gravity of Namek actually supports the idea that its extremely large since that is the only way they wont die

i don't know if you can answer this but is there a rule on what kind of topics can be discussed in general threads? Because its clear that her entire purpose of endlessly bringing up the same topic over and over again like a broken record is making almost everyone here uncomfortable.
If you believe that her constant insistence on this topic is to such a degree, you could probably report her to the Rules Violations Reports Thread. I do know she was topic banned from Dragon Ball for about 3 months before, due to a similar insistence, though that wasn't on a general discussion thread (rather, it was on CRTs).

If you believe that her constant insistence on this topic is to such a degree, you could probably report her to the Rules Violations Reports Thread. I do know she was topic banned from Dragon Ball for about 3 months before, due to a similar insistence, though that wasn't on a general discussion thread (rather, it was on CRTs).
You couldn't debunk my response.

Back