• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Can't debunk me so let's call me a troll ok
I know I just said I was gonna ignore but I just can’t help myself

It’s not about what you think, it’s how you project it. You constantly pester everyone with the same thing in the most obnoxious fashion. If you turned down the frequency and expressed your viewpoints more civilly then most of us wouldn’t care what you think, and those that did would be in the wrong in that case.

Now with that said, back to ignoring.

8oxx69.jpg

Just because I feel like arguing against a certain someone who is still in denial of the zenkai boosts and DBS upscaling layers. There so many overlooked histories of how DB characters have always progressed. Look at Buu saga, the cast got strong to the points where even their base forms are far stronger than how strong SSJ1 form was and Frieza stronger and considerably stronger than the pre RoSaT SSJ1's are bare minimum. And it all comes from Shin being able to vaporize Frieza in a single blast and described as "Dimensions Apart" compared to Piccolo. And yet he considered Pui Pui a threat which Vegeta stomped in his base form. So scaling chains are Buu saga base forms > Pui Pui > Shin > Super Namekian Piccolo (Post RoSaT) > Semi-Perfect Cell > Imperfect Cell (After absorbing many humans) > Super Namekian Piccolo (Pre-RoSaT) = Android 17 > Imperfect Cell > SSJ1's (Pre-RoSaT). And Goku and Vegeta still having access to SSJ1 forms does not debunk base forms being strong.

Same thing happens here were Goku surpassing how strong SSG was and often times surpassing how strong SSB was happens many times throughout SSB saga. Being able to still go SSJ's 1, 2, 3, G, and B doesn't debunk base form surpassing how strong SSG or SSB were previously.

shouldn’t hit be able to obliterate most anyone in dbh? Since he could attack them greater then finite times?
There are a good chunk of characters that Hit's Time Skip would be highly effective against, but a number of the notable characters have 7 layers of time hax that goes above and beyond what Hit can do so take it for what you will

Like U6 arc SSB3 Goku would be 600x BoG SSG Goku power. Instead we got yellow SSJ and normal base again. But I understand it for power scaling purpose to namke everyone stronger than SSG from BoG by just be stronger than base Goku.

Also DB is my favorite anime. I would be the first person to "wank" DB, but I have to stick to facts.
yeah you’re not fooling anyone with your bullcrap Veronica 🤣🤣
Even damage who’s known for just agreeing with downgrades doesn’t hold opinions as heinous as sub-FTL combat speeds for DBZ

bullshitting about DB being your favorite anime that you’d “wank” to lend credence to your argument which is already devoid of any credibility is just shooting yourself in the foot further. You’re fooling no one

Just because I feel like arguing against a certain someone who is still in denial of the zenkai boosts and DBS upscaling layers. There so many overlooked histories of how DB characters have always progressed. Look at Buu saga, the cast got strong to the points where even their base forms are far stronger than how strong SSJ1 form was and Frieza stronger and considerably stronger than the pre RoSaT SSJ1's are bare minimum. And it all comes from Shin being able to vaporize Frieza in a single blast and described as "Dimensions Apart" compared to Piccolo. And yet he considered Pui Pui a threat which Vegeta stomped in his base form. So scaling chains are Buu saga base forms > Pui Pui > Shin > Super Namekian Piccolo (Post RoSaT) > Semi-Perfect Cell > Imperfect Cell (After absorbing many humans) > Super Namekian Piccolo (Pre-RoSaT) = Android 17 > Imperfect Cell > SSJ1's (Pre-RoSaT). And Goku and Vegeta still having access to SSJ1 forms does not debunk base forms being strong.

Same thing happens here were Goku surpassing how strong SSG was and often times surpassing how strong SSB was happens many times throughout SSB saga. Being able to still go SSJ's 1, 2, 3, G, and B doesn't debunk base form surpassing how strong SSG or SSB were previously.
Mostly agree with a few issues here

Shin thought everyone in babidi was a threat, he was utterly incompetent and couldn't even tell power level differences, pui puo was weaker than yakon, who had just 800 kili (a PL of 40M), 50% Frieza wood murk yakon . I believe databooks peg shin as cell arc MSSJ level

Do we assume that Goku being weaker than namek Frieza in base was an outlier

yeah you’re not fooling anyone with your bullcrap Veronica 🤣🤣
Even damage who’s known for just agreeing with downgrades doesn’t hold opinions as heinous as sub-FTL combat speeds for DBZ

bullshitting about DB being your favorite anime that you’d “wank” to lend credence to your argument which is already devoid of any credibility is just shooting yourself in the foot further. You’re fooling no one
I think you're going a bit overboard with this, someone can still be a fan a franchise and disagree with the majority of the scaling people claim it has, whether or not they're right about the arguments they present

It's good to know we have an admin defending our verse, once again doing a great job, little brother.

Small addition to Majin toei

Back