• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

It's that scene where Hit uses the time skip, Goku continues "moving" and then Hit touches Goku, does this effect around him and he stops moving in the time skip.
need the full scene is what i meant, altho from your description it sounds like Hit used another technique on top of his time skip to stop goku, since before he did that Goku was still moving in the Time Skip

altho, as i said, i need the scene to confirm or deny this, where is it from?

need the full scene is what i meant, altho from your description it sounds like Hit used another technique on top of his time skip to stop goku, since before he did that Goku was still moving in the Time Skip

altho, as i said, i need the scene to confirm or deny this, where is it from?
Nevermind, he said he increased his time skip.

I just thought it was strange that he had to touch Goku and made him look like he was made of glass, even though he hadn't when he was still being affected by the time skip.

how-do-you-think-this-would-affect-gokus-odds-against-v0-gzsol2qieeyc1.png

マンガの単行本と合わせれば、キミの「ドラゴンボールZ」ワールドは、これで完璧だっ!!
"Paired with the tankōbon, your Dragon Ball Z world is complete!" — Dragon Ball Z: Cooler's Revenge (Film Animation Comic)
クウラが地球に襲来し、悟空と闘う。
"Cooler attacks Earth and battles with Goku". — Dragon Ball Daizenshuu 7: Dragon Ball Large Encyclopedia - "Chronological Table of the Dragon Ball World"
Curiously, additionally, the Chronological Table of the Dragon Ball World references:
  • Princess Snake.
  • The Serpents(?????????) and the Makyo Star.
  • Fanfan. No Goku travelling back in time, though (thank God).
  • The former Guardian of Earth defeating Garlic, Kami expelling King Piccolo, and Piccolo being sealed by Mutaito—all within Age 461.
  • Planet Plant, originally inhabited by ???.
  • Saiyan-Tuffle War and Dr. Lychee.
  • uh. hatchiyack???
  • The Invasion of Planet Kanassa and Planet Meat; specifics depicted in Bardock - The Father of Goku are omitted, though.
  • Goku and Chi-Chi reuniting in Mt. Frypan, which, yay, involves Chi-Chi fighting.
    • Unfortunately, their first "date", in which Goku and Chi-Chi fight evenly, is never referenced.
  • Goku's training in preparation for the 22nd World Martial Arts Tournament.
  • Goku and Chi-Chi's wedding arc.
  • Dead Zone.
  • Planet Arla's destruction.
  • Pigero.
  • The Pendulum Room, and Krillin, Tien, Yamcha, Chiaotzu, and Yajirobe fighting illusory Saiyans.
  • My index finger is spasming. Hey, Google, am I developing Parkinson's?
  • Goku escaping from Alpha H-Z's gravitational pull via Kamehameha (calc.).
  • Garlic Jr. Saga.
  • Goku and Piccolo obtain their driving licenses.
  • Lime.
  • Other World Tournament.

Curiously, additionally, the Chronological Table of the Dragon Ball World references:
  • Princess Snake.
  • The Serpents(?????????) and the Makyo Star.
  • Fanfan. No Goku travelling back in time, though (thank God).
  • The former Guardian of Earth defeating Garlic, Kami expelling King Piccolo, and Piccolo being sealed by Mutaito—all within Age 461.
  • Planet Plant, originally inhabited by ???.
  • Saiyan-Tuffle War and Dr. Lychee.
  • uh. hatchiyack???
  • The Invasion of Planet Kanassa and Planet Meat; specifics depicted in Bardock - The Father of Goku are omitted, though.
  • Goku and Chi-Chi reuniting in Mt. Frypan, which, yay, involves Chi-Chi fighting.
    • Unfortunately, their first "date", in which Goku and Chi-Chi fight evenly, is never referenced.
  • Goku's training in preparation for the 22nd World Martial Arts Tournament.
  • Goku and Chi-Chi's wedding arc.
  • Dead Zone.
  • Planet Arla's destruction.
  • Pigero.
  • The Pendulum Room, and Krillin, Tien, Yamcha, Chiaotzu, and Yajirobe fighting illusory Saiyans.
  • My index finger is spasming. Hey, Google, am I developing Parkinson's?
  • Goku escaping from Alpha H-Z's gravitational pull via Kamehameha (calc.).
  • Garlic Jr. Saga.
  • Goku and Piccolo obtain their driving licenses.
  • Lime.
  • Other World Tournament.
huh, in between which events are Cooler and Garlic Jr put tho?

huh, in between which events are Cooler and Garlic Jr put tho?
Dead Zone takes place during Age 761, five years after the defeat of Piccolo Jr./Goku and Chi-Chi's wedding, and before October 12, which is the day Raditz invades Earth.
Cooler's Revenge takes place between Age 764 and Age 767—the three year period during which the Z-Fighters prepared for the Androids. No specifics.

Dead Zone takes place during Age 761, five years after the defeat of Piccolo Jr./Goku and Chi-Chi's wedding, and before October 12, which is the day Raditz invades Earth.
in this case, the fact that Bulma, Krillin and Master Roshi didn't knew Goku had a son, Gohan, would be a contradiction right? also, the Dragon Balls still being active when they were used up in the Garlic movie

Cooler's Revenge takes place between Age 764 and Age 767—the three year period during which the Z-Fighters prepared for the Androids. No specifics.
ngl, i think Cooler is the one movie that fits perfectly in the canon timeline, i say to go for it in this one

in this case, the fact that Bulma, Krillin and Master Roshi didn't knew Goku had a son, Gohan, would be a contradiction right? also, the Dragon Balls still being active when they were used up in the Garlic movie

ngl, i think Cooler is the one movie that fits perfectly in the canon timeline, i say to go for it in this one
Alongside Bojack and Wrath of the Dragon, yeah.

My issue with the whole timeline thing in the Daizenshuu is that it's a mix of both canon and Toei only stuff. Toriyama has also said himself that he saw the movies as alternate dimensions separate from the normal continuity, so arguing some films ARE part of the normal continuity would be disingenuous

My issue with the whole timeline thing in the Daizenshuu is that it's a mix of both canon and Toei only stuff. Toriyama has also said himself that he saw the movies as alternate dimensions separate from the normal continuity, so arguing some films ARE part of the normal continuity would be disingenuous
IIRC its also stated that some of this toei stuff "probably happened in the manga as well"

these videos are from the same guy 💀
shit like this makes me wish that people had to take an IQ test and score at least 110 before being allowed on the internet

these videos are from the same guy 💀
shit like this makes me wish that people had to take an IQ test and score at least 110 before being allowed on the internet

vonkey has to be one of the biggest downplayers i've ever seen, dont take him seriously, he has goofy arguments.

vonkey has to be one of the biggest downplayers i've ever seen, dont take him seriously, he has goofy arguments.
He just seems to love wanking naruto going as far as to use Samurai 8 metas for Naruto when they're literally different series with absolutely NO connection simply because Kishimoto wrote them both. it's like using Dr Slump to upgrade Dragon ball if Dr. Slump and DB weren't canon to each other

If anyone forgot to leave their comment, that time is now.

Back