• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

So is it a 6 month from wiki or topic ban?
howd-yall-feel-about-riot-in-venom-2018-i-thought-despite-v0-59ibirtia9wb1.jpg

Wait, she actually tried doing that in the past? Seeing how strong Heroes is currently, that's pretty funny to imagine
I think she tried to use arguments of the goat TheMightOfGebura to Downgrade.
Is so bad, that she was trying to Downgrade the verse off being 5D, when the current stats are only 4D at the time.

Is so bad, that she was trying to Downgrade the verse off being 5D, when the current stats are only 4D at the time.

Oh I remember this now! She copy pasted an entire blog made from the same guy who infamously has Sonic the Hedgehog at High Outerversal and has repeatedly been caught over the years using socks to interact with the wiki after getting permanently banned.

And you know how you can tell it's a mere copy and paste? Because not only is the formatting very bad, but because she doesn't even state in the OP what tier she's trying to downgrade them to. Though yeah, Zastando and Veronica is like a match made in the nine circles of hell

We gotta stop using discord links for this stuff cause they become outdated not that long later.
Same thing happened with the 4-A upgrade thread for Toei, but I was able to archive it

He already has reactive evolution for that
because it is considered Time Stop and he supposedly resists it, since it will get changed to time travel instead, it won't be RE anymore

IIRC he has it because he stated it wont work on him anymore in a later arc, but this feat on its own is such an insane RE feat it warrants separate mention IMO
it would be AD instead, and if you make it accepted as Immeasurable without it being an Oultier......yeah you could make it, good luck on that tho given the current direction

We gotta stop using discord links for this stuff cause they become outdated not that long later.
Same thing happened with the 4-A upgrade thread for Toei, but I was able to archive it

I wonder...can popo and Kamins feat traversing the whole heavenly realm as a mftl+ feat or nah?
Also there is a small supporting feat, when Garlick jr was powering up, he shook the two realms. I wonder if it can be calced

Or it could be that it takes MORE energy to destroy planet vegeta than it does namek, could be the same amount of power also. Like oh, "if i could destroy planet vegeta. I could also destroy namek". First form frieza might be able to do it.

Does this imply first form frieza could also blow up planet namek if he wanted to? Just like vegeta?

I think he is saying he can destroy Namek just as he destroyed Vegeta, making a comparison in size between the two

iirc, there is also a panel where he explicitely says he was holding back his energy to not destroy Namek

Back