• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I find this quite interesting
Regarding the concept of space-time

Completely irrelevant but I just saw the thread with that random poster wanting a new powerscaler made verse on site. Think I lost braincells.

Completely irrelevant but I just saw the thread with that random poster wanting a new powerscaler made verse on site. Think I lost braincells.
Honestly, we should have a thing where Powerscaler verses are allowed on here as long as they aren't "and then he oneshotted the multiverse" bullshit.

Honestly, we should have a thing where Powerscaler verses are allowed on here as long as they aren't "and then he oneshotted the multiverse" bullshit.
I remember once a long time ago hearing about a work in which a guy destroyed an infinite multiverse with a drop of ***** that came out of him.

wild.

EDIT:
It's censored, but I think you know what it is.

Last edited:
Like flying from Universe 7 to Universe 4 or some
Idk how the cosmology is viewed on the wiki but if they're considered different space-times nowadays that should be immeasurable I think.

If the macrocosms are in the same physical space-time then it should just be a crazy MFTL+ speed feat.

It would more than like be immeasurable since macrocosms now are themselves mini timelines having there own time dimension
Speed in Dragon Ball being infinite/immeasurable is possibly the most inconsistent thing in the verse (after the power levels deciding when to be linear and when not to be) so we've just agreed to not touch it.

Speed in Dragon Ball being infinite/immeasurable is possibly the most inconsistent thing in the verse (after the power levels deciding when to be linear and when not to be) so we've just agreed to not touch it.
no I was more saying how if anyone flew from one macrocosm to another in db via speed it would be immeasurable not that I was implying they have immeasurable speed also can I know what inconsistency there are aside from t.o.p that could also be explained

About the angels having infinite and immeasurable speed seems quite interesting, but anyway it would be scaled for dimensional travel

But have you ever wondered about the Gods of Destruction, when they fight they destroy 6 Universal-sized space-times with their energies? You could achieve absurd speed through that (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

Angels should have immeasurable speeds anyhow, they just normal fly through 4-D, 5-D and 6-D axis of time unless shown otherwise because they sure as heck don’t use portals.

Angels should have immeasurable speeds anyhow, they just normal fly through 4-D, 5-D and 6-D axis of time unless shown otherwise because they sure as heck don’t use portals.
Doesn’t it take Whis 30 minutes at top speed to travel between Beerus’s planet and Earth? I could be misremembering though

Flying between space times is just dimensional travel, it isn't speed under the current standards

To be fair it would be contradicted latee since we can clearly see here

Time stamp 1:40

Whis arrives to earth like 4 to 5 seconds though he does say he never flew this fast before

I'm just saying that the scene did happen where they took 30 minutes to travel from Beerus' planet, but not that the verse speed should be capped there. Whis seemed pretty casual travelling that fast anyways. Plus the universe should be infinite

There are characters who are recorded on TV cameras
I enjoyed that
I just vaguely recall such a statement, it may not have been about Whis. It would have been early Super.
Going from one dimension to another seems quite interesting
I'm just saying that the scene did happen where they took 30 minutes to travel from Beerus' planet, but not that the verse speed should be capped there. Whis seemed pretty casual travelling that fast anyways. Plus the universe should be infinite
We have to come back with an infinite Universe

Have we got all the raws and citations for the infinite universe, could someone link them to me if possible?

Here are all mention

Here are all mention
Thanks!

Back