• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkinx said:
TakatoBlue said:
But ... wait ...
Trunks >= Ssj2 Goku, right?

Base Goku > Ssj3 Gotenks

Trunks ssj2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ssj 3 Gotenks????
Base Goku > gotenks only with God Ki activated. Goku was at normal stage of ssj3 while fighting trunks
Baseless assumpsions my comrad

Indeed! It means he's IMMUNE to the effects of time travel! ^_^

Wouldn't that also, technically make Goku and Vegeta the same as well? Please correct me if I'm wrong

Aimenaltair said:
Darkinx said:
TakatoBlue said:
But ... wait ...
Trunks >= Ssj2 Goku, right?

Base Goku > Ssj3 Gotenks

Trunks ssj2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ssj 3 Gotenks????
Base Goku > gotenks only with God Ki activated. Goku was at normal stage of ssj3 while fighting trunks
Baseless assumpsions my comrad
Dude, there's no way trunks is God level. He doesnt even know about gods. Must be like i said.

Dark, Or that Goku's base without ki alos got a power boost and is above prime ultimate gohan level which is> Gotenks

Add to that trunks having a powerboot throught the years since he is close to Gohan's level when he fought cell, if trunks kept his training for 16 years he should be> Gotenks easily.

He said he'd already wiped out several planets like this. Now after a year there are very few people left on future Earth.

When Black appeared on future Earth, he said he would exterminate Earthlings "for the sake of justice".

Aimenaltair said:
He said he'd already wiped out several planets like this. Now after a year there are very few people left on future Earth.
When Black appeared on future Earth, he said he would exterminate Earthlings "for the sake of justice".
Screwattack: Life whiper level SSJB GOku :v

The Queen Diclonius said:
Anyone else wonder whether Beerus and Whis exist in Trunks' time?
You know I do bro.

But if they don't, that means they're chronolocked, Oh boy that hax resistance is so effective against anything lol.

You know Queen did brought up a good question: Given the introduction of Beerus and Whis and the like since their BoG movie appereance, one has to wonder where the hell they were in Future Truck's timeline...

CrossverseCrisis said:
You know Queen did brought up a good question: Given the introduction of Beerus and Whis and the like since their BoG movie appereance, one has to wonder where the hell they were in Future Truck's timeline...
Or They exist outside the consept of time In DB and they're chronolocked, which explains Beerus' regenerating from Goku's blows and being immortal.

Not only that Queen, They would be given High tier Regenerationn and immunity to any hax that doesn't involve Reality/Casuality manipulation.

You know story wise this arc is shaping up quite nicely. Still the DB we all know and love but adding in more complex topics and motives. Makes me wish it could be like this all the time.

Goku Black doesn't sound very amused with Trunks, but when he talks with Goku, he is amused. Not even the Stone Spit Dabura did to Trunks did anything to him, and he was barehanded.

Question ...

Where the hell is Gohan!? He probably felt Trunks and Goku's ki, and now Black's ki.

I would like to see Adult Gohan and Mirai Trunks toghether. ;-;

He even neutralized the Stone Spit technique completely, and didn't even have his hand turning into stone.

Ep 50 possible Spoilers: Whis and Beerus realized that Black was using a "Time Ring", and they stated that only the Kaioshins are able to use it.

And Black does not seems to take the fight seriously.

Also, I am growing tired of the "Dragon Ball Super's animation sucks" comments. For once, people interrupt themselves and go "You know, I shouldn't be so superficial and be open-minded."

Dekoshu said:
Also, I am growing tired of the "Dragon Ball Super's animation sucks" comments. For once, people interrupt themselves and go "You know, I shouldn't be so superficial and be open-minded."
Tell me about it, someone even tries to say that Naruto's animations garbage on DBS animations when they haven't seen episode 11, 27, 39 41, and 48.

Beerus and Whis most likely are in Trunks' timline. Remember, the only reason Beerus woke up was because he invisioned a super saiyan god. There is no Goku in Trunks' timeline thus there is no super saiyan god, so Beerus (imo) is still asleep.

Seriously, the "Super sucks" comments are rude, intentionally typed in and quite obnoxious. Also, it's too subjective to be useful or positive. What's not subjective or opinionated is how much stronger they are compared to Z completely or rather, after the events of Kid Buu, and that's objectively useful.

Nibbler3100 said:
I'm so Hyped right now if Trunks trained with the Kaioshins that means he could have a Mystic Form
Maybe that's the main thing about episode 52, Gohan and Trunks. Maybe Trunks gives Gohan that final push that he needs to return to his normal self.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Nibbler3100 said:
I'm so Hyped right now if Trunks trained with the Kaioshins that means he could have a Mystic Form
Maybe that's the main thing about episode 52, Gohan and Trunks. Maybe Trunks gives Gohan that final push that he needs to return to his normal self.
Please think before you comment. Elder Kai doesn't exist in Future Trunks' timeline. He is still sealed in the Z Sword as there is no Gohan and Goku to release him.

Gokuiscool144 said:
By the way, has anyone mentioned Whis talking about the butterfly effect? if not, Whis talked about the butterfly effect :p
I'm betting that's going to come into play in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back