• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's best if you don't do that, Queen. Your gonna get a lot of hate from several users here the moment it pops up on their screen.

Queen I understand the dislike for ScrewAttack dislike more than anyone and I understand, but dude... You really need to slow down on it, they are more than likely going to do GvS 3 on ep 75 in 2017, hopefully by then Goku will have more than enough feats and statements to put ScrewAttack in their place or (unlikely) they realize just how stupid they are, realize how strong Goku actually is, and get their limitless Superman garbage out of here, but you have a YouTube account man, keep that all on there, pretty sure not a lot of people here want that little "incident" being brought up again

Well if you want a place to expose screwattack, there's a google plus community called the anti-screwattards union. You can make fun of screwattack there, but you can't talk about G v S since that's taboo in the community.

The Queen Diclonius said:
Honestly, I'm more interested in seeing the gods getting fleshed out more. My favorite characters in Super go in this order:

Vados > Zeno > Whis > Beerus > Hit > Champa
My all time favourites are Vegeta>Beerus>Future Trunks>Goku>Piccolo

Guys, I've changed my position. I think we should downgrade Zeno to 3-A, Possibly High 3-A instead of 3-A, Possibly 2-C. There's a simple reason for this. It's that I think I heard somewhere that while there are twelve universes, and each number that adds up to 13 is a twin, there is also a thirteenth universe which contains them all. If that's the case, then it's probably pretty likely all 12 universes exist within the same space-time structure. Then again, I can't remember just WHERE I heard this... can we get a debate started on this?
what is this?

You can't downgrade zeno when Whis himself explained that he destroyed more than one universe by just getting angry.

Sirius The EM Troll said:
More than 1 universe does not equal 2c when there is no 4D power. It's just a high 3-A feat or so.
Not even. Still 3A. What makes him 2C is Whis stating he can destroy all of existance, and because he's powerful without even fighting, it makes sense that it would be literal.

Seriously? Downplaying Zeno to a 3A? are you saying that Vegeta,Goku,Whis,Beerus,Vados,Champa,Hit are ALL equal? REALLY?

3-A's range is very large. You can fit all of them into 3-A and still have them be wildly different powers.

Wow...this is just like screwattack and all the downplayers, one person sugests an unintelligent idea and all of you jump on the train.Whatever.

@Aneta Who jumped on what train? The guys here have stated the reason Zeno is 2-C while Queen admitted the claim was wrong... Calm down

I HAD heard somewhere that the 12 universes were contained in the hypothetical 13th Universe where Zeno lives BEFORE I remembered that the existence of those 6 former universes precluded that theory, otherwise it would have been 19. I was wrong, that's it.
Okay,I get you now. Sorry if I sounded rude, I kinda have a "downplayer trauma" lol

Okay,I get you now. Sorry if I sounded rude, I kinda have a "downplayer trauma" lol

Do you realize who you are talking to? Queen hates downplayers just as much as you do, if not more, same with me XD

I hate downplayers just as much as Queen and DBZMLP, we pretty much all hate them, DBZ especially nowadays, gets a lot of hate, lowball, and downplay. I even pointed out how to people nowadays see universe level as "unimpressive" just because Dragonball is now on that level, watch... As soon as they reach Multiverse+ people will see multiversal as unimpressive even though people now see multiversal especially multiverse+ as "OP". I had honestly found a thread on comicvine where they had Cell in all his forms in a gauntlet against Toriko even though he obviously solos, hell even Frieza before ROF beats Toriko rather easily, and OBD and comicvine downplay Cell's solar system statement because "no one in the series has shown anything close" - never give up <--- user on comicvine

Trust me there are plenty of downplayers on comicvine and OBD

OBD? Don't know it. Haters will always do that and I am aware of it, but it bothers me even more when I read on a great place such as this that "Zen'o is only universal", it freaks me the hell out. And about Cell vs Toriko....I can say that it's as funny as Goku vs Naruto xD hahah

Aneta97 said:
OBD? Don't know it. Haters will always do that and I am aware of it, but it bothers me even more when I read on a great place such as this that "Zen'o is only universal", it freaks me the hell out. And about Cell vs Toriko....I can say that it's as funny as Goku vs Naruto xD hahah
Actually the OBD has started to shift their stance on db just a tad as of late and while they may not have recognized cell as SS level they have actually put zen'o at multiverse level which is higher then even what WE have him at.

Now that makes them kinda less dumb. Progress! :D Zen'o is definitely multiversal, we just need some more information to confirm it,am I right?

Master Xar said:
OBD and comicvine downplay Cell's solar system statement because "no one in the series has shown anything close" - never give up <--- user on comicvine
Trust me there are plenty of downplayers on comicvine and OBD
That's true, however. No one has ever done anything close to that Pre-Super.

Derpmaster9000 said:
Actually the OBD has started to shift their stance on db just a tad as of late and while they may not have recognized cell as SS level they have actually put zen'o at multiverse level which is higher then even what WE have him at.
They never will because he's not SS. Also, they use multiverse level as the same as we use multi-universal.

Sirius The EM Troll said:
Derpmaster9000 said:
They never will because he's not SS. Also, they use multiverse level as the same as we use multi-universal.
Bam! Sirius is back at it again with the downplaying nonsense lol

Sirius just stop man, just sit down and have a drink. Cell is SS now lets leave it be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back