• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's literally no proof of that
You'll get your confirmation.I mean Beerus is god of destruction for Universe 7

that doesn't mean anything as each timeline has 12 universes not the other way around

The Queen Diclonius said:
BTW, I thought up two arguments for us to use against the DBZ downplayers whenever they use Screwattack's arguments to say that Zeno only destroyed those 6 universe over billions of years. 1) Point out to them that what they are saying in effect is that he had a temper tantrum that lasted billions of years. Now, I can say from personal experience that no matter HOW angry you get, you won't stay angry for DECADES, let alone billions of years, especially if it's a heat-of-the-moment type outburst. 2) Zeno is above Beerus. This is evident when Beerus craps himself so badly upon seeing him. And Beerus can already destroy a universe.
nice but some people will still downplay and say he is featless by saying things like he could of use a machine or he can only do this to the dragonball verse only because he controls it

nice but some people will still downplay and say he is featless by saying things like he could of use a machine or he can only do this to the dragonball verse only because he controls it

If anyone used that first excuse, that will tell you they are just desperate.

That second one makes at least a little bit of sense, but it would still seem like desperation.

You might as well as go "You know that, people? I don't care about Screwattack anymore. Everytime Dragon Ball Super is brought, the manga have to be relied on." Not all anime are adaptations.

Should someone upgrade GB's tier to "At least 4-B" since he did stomp a Super Saiyan 2 Trunks and in the preview he was fighting Goku at base also Trunks did say that he was close to SSJ3

He already has but someone needs to update his profile to include ssj2 picture and the new ssj1 aswell

Hst master said:
Should someone upgrade GB's tier to "At least 4-B" since he did stomp a Super Saiyan 2 Trunks and in the preview he was fighting Goku at base also Trunks did say that he was close to SSJ3
No point in that,when in literally next ep will see even more of his strenght

Shouldn't we add resistance to petrification on trunk's profile since he did relfect dabura's spit with his bare hands and was alright.

Well, the DBZ Wiki claims that the Time Ring was used by the Kaioshin to travel through time, which means if Black Goku stole this from a Kaioshin, that it is not something he can materialize at will. Can anyone can confirm this?
The wiki isn't a reliable source. Wait for someone like Kanzenshu to confirm it or say otherwise.

Well, the DBZ Wiki claims that the Time Ring was used by the Kaioshin to travel through time, which means if Black Goku stole this from a Kaioshin, that it is not something he can materialize at will. Can anyone can confirm this?
This information about the Time Ring belonging to a Kaioshin is true. I said it before here.

But ...

He can be the kaioshin himself (Via possession [?]), or maybe he are fused with one of them, what if he was sent by them?

We don't know.

Anyone noticed how they said "gods can easily travel in time but aren't allowed to"? That means Beerus, Whis etc ... can CASUALLY travel in time. ALL of them! Considering there are 12 universes, that means there are potentially 25 characters who can do it (all gods + their servants + Zen'o).

All that aside, does anyone else love how the Kaioshin are being expanded upon in Super? We already know from Dragon Ball Z that they have special magical earrings which fuse two beings into one entity, and now, Super has revealed they have special magical rings that transport them to other timelines. I wonder what else they can do?
Then why didn't they just travel in time to kill Majin Buu before he was born?

Buu is as old as the universe so i'm I'm thinking that might be a bit difficult also wasn't only the evil Kai's that have this ring?

Master Xar said:
Guys the manga introduced something interesting http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11124/111242221/5289306-5286810-9581977499-017.p.jpg

So if we go by Whis, if a character in DBZ overpowers you, certain unique abilities won't work... I know the manga is disregarded but this is interesting... It would explain Candy Vegito... Trunks deflecting the spit... Very interesting indeed.
Oh boy! So everyone below goku's tier is no match for him even with hax lol.

Master Xar said:
Guys the manga introduced something interesting http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11124/111242221/5289306-5286810-9581977499-017.p.jpg
So if we go by Whis, if a character in DBZ overpowers you, certain unique abilities won't work... I know the manga is disregarded but this is interesting... It would explain Candy Vegito... Trunks deflecting the spit... Very interesting indeed.
Kinda expected this, though I can't say it's not disappointing, especially considering it means literally nothing outside of the verse and that the only reason Goku resisted Hit's Time-Leap that one time was due to having a much higher power level, though Hit fixed that reeeeeaaaaaaalllly quickly.

Wait isn't overpowering hax through ki a good thing? That would make hax characters that are lower tier than dbz characters useless against them. Dbz's AP got even more important now.

Nah. Whis specifically says "a unique ability such as this", meaning Hit's ability relies on him being superior or at the very least equal to his opponent, and Goku resisted it not via any inherent ability, but instead just by getting stronger.

Not to mention that even then, Hit rectified that by slightly improving the technique's potency and then proceeding to wail on Goku, making any possible resistance null and void.

New here! Sorry to intrude. But, do you guys think that it maybe had something to do with the fact that Goku was using his God form? And the God ki had something to do with it? And it's still a mystery to me how he managed to pull off SSJG separately, I thought it was a one time thing.

Aneta97 said:
New here! Sorry to intrude. But, do you guys think that it maybe had something to do with the fact that Goku was using his God form? And the God ki had something to do with it? And it's still a mystery to me how he managed to pull off SSJG separately, I thought it was a one time thing.
If you're referring to the manga, we don't take the manga as primary canon. It's more of a secondary canon. The anime is the primary canon due to that fact that the manga is an adaptation of the anime and not the other way around.

Screwattack will say otherwise. See how derailing this is? Also, we'll see how Goku Black will fare against Goku.

Screwattack will say otherwise. See how derailing this is? Also, we'll see how Goku Black will fare against Goku.

Dekoshu said:
I don't know why people still take Screwattack seriously...

Guys, remember what Whis said is still manga only, we stick to the anime, although it was interesting it's still not canon, in the Anime it's still was Hit saying it was Goku's speed until he improved it, it was still likely an inconsistency and/or a high end.

One question. Do you think all gods can travel in time with their own powers considering Whis said "traveling through time so easily is strictly prohibited even among the gods" (I mean I seriously have problems to imagine gods using a machine or something like that. Anyway Zen'o is most likely the one who prohibited that).

Well I guess it all comes down to Akira being Akira, so many things have been explained,and DB has gone from being OP to being Super OP. The universes are explained now, we know just how powerful are the Gods and time is being explained curently. I am loving Super so far,it's become such a great anime surprisingly.

So the queen diclonius, has the latest dbs episode turned that frown of yours upside down, or are you still waiting for more stuff in this arc?

Screwattck isn't worth taking seriously anymore, so let's focus on what truly matters: how Goku will fare someone who literally has his name.

I'm pretty happy that trunks didn't get the gohan treatment. Hopefully the episode with gohan can benefit his character as well.

Trunks's hair doesn't matter to me. I'm only talking about the whole "getting stronger instinct" that gohan lost, but he may have comeback.

If you want to find the right place for the memes, you can post them in my thread. Also, Trunks' hair change doesn't matter, and are accurate either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back