• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Somebodydata

He could have trained and still helped people. If the manga is anything to go buy he trained hard every day for 10 years.

@Ryukama

It was fine. People always said they miss how DB had fights about strategy and skill and then when Super has a fight like that people don't like it because it doesn't make sense to them.

Yeah it would have made more sense for Frost to flick Piccolo out of the ring but nobody wants that. Toei tried to make an entertaining fight and they did everything they could to explain why Piccolo was able to put up a decent fight against someone drastically more powerful than himself.

Piccolo didn't even want to fight him in his final form.And

And yes it doesn't make much sense for Trunks to get much stronger in a couple days but that's what the preview said so that's how it is. Maybe he went into the ROSAT for a year.

/\ Imagine if u have a garden with insects.

You want to kill those insects.

Choose:

1- Kill the insects gradually

2- Burn the garden.

Vandevin said:
Savg
just found this pic. .
little funny. .

'D
I think he likes the earth and all the animals just not humans, hence his destruction being more limited. Still tbh would've liked if there was one villian in Dragonball that was a threat to the entire universe/multiverse instead of just earth.

Trunks fighting on par with Goku against Zamasu and Black is PIS because no one wants to see the 2vs1 fight so they make it 2v2 to make it look better.I remember kid trunks was failed to break through ordinary ropes because of PIS in super water arc.

It does make sense for Zamasu or Goku Black to not blow up all of Earth. Because their whole goal is they think the world would be a better place without humans. So why would they want to destroy what they cherish so much? It'd be like killing a family member to try and get rid of a dangerous disease they have.

The only thing that doesn't make too much sense though IMO, is that with how fast these guys are, they should've been able to kill every last human a long time ago. ovo

^I agree because apparently they've been able to take out countless other planets but have been on earth for almost a year.

Maybe Trunks was in his way or rather maybe he was focusing all his time and energy in just trying to kill Trunks.

Light can circle earth 7.5 times in a mere second. And Goku Black could literally tap someone and kill them. The process should've taken FAR less than a whole year. But that's really a minor oversight.

Ryukama said:
Light can circle earth 7.5 times in a mere second. And Goku Black could literally tap someone and kill them. The process should've taken FAR less than a whole year. But that's really a minor oversight.
You know, after reading this part of the sentence, I realized that most, if not all of us are well...smart.

Unless they are sadistic and want to take their time killing humanity. Otherwise it's Plot

that pic though XD anyway i really think zamasu is an energy absorbing sponge now with hella regen lol

Remember, guys. His first blow on Earth killed half of the population.

So ... yeah, it's possible that they are just sadistic.

Or ... it could be part of the plan. I mean ... Zamasu said that he wants to kill Goku with his own hands.

How he knew that Goku and Vegeta would go to the future?

FTW395 said:
Maybe Trunks was in his way or rather maybe he was focusing all his time and energy in just trying to kill Trunks.
Idk I think my explanation makes Sense, but People here seem to ignore it.

So... do you think they will seal Zamasu (like Beerus did to the old kai)?

Or do you think Zeno will blink him out of existence?

Also, I see SSB Trunks being possible now.

The Queen Diclonius said:
Ryukama said:
I think Vados is going to stay a more neutral character. She's too OP for any of the main cast to fight except other neutral characters like Whis, Zen'ō and Daishinkan
So no Villain!Vados! YAY! ^_^
Better yet, they could do something REALLY big like, say.

Make Whis, Daishinkan and Vados the final villains, tossing aside Omni-King, Beerus and Champa because they are terrible and abusive rulers.

AllanSaiyan said:
I am thinking it means that because Black is using Goku body his Saiyan instinct would want him to fight.
Yup. I think it's his saiyan body wanting to fight Goku.

But his saiyan instincts would tell him to fight Vegeta too, and he doesn't seem to care about Vegeta.

Just Goku.

I love the fact that everyone's new favorite waifu is someone who was created over 30 years ago and is over 60 years old in canon.

^ Because Mai was reborn. Both metaphorically and literally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back