• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Protect Kaioshin Gowasu / Zamasu Destroy !

To the Future again / The Goku Black identity revealed

The ambitions of Zamasu / The eradication of Human plane

They look reasonable enough to be true.

Fllflourine said:
must've forgot my dragon ball lore lol my bad
Goku Black being the reincarnated future Goku coming back from beyond the grave to get revenge on the world for creating the delicious food which gave him a heart disease would be an amazing plot, though.

The Queen Diclonius said:
Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Fllflourine said:
Goku Black being the reincarnated future Goku coming back from beyond the grave to get revenge on the world for creating the delicious food which gave him a heart disease would be an amazing plot, though.
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, I got it, I got it, I got it! I know who Black is! Goku fused with Kirby! :p
Top Kek

The Queen Diclonius said:
Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Fllflourine said:
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, I got it, I got it, I got it! I know who Black is! Goku fused with Kirby! :p
No no no no no no, it's Goten with Broly's DNA.

This is really weird if beerus does destroy present zamasu then he could have never went to the future. And trunks timeline is in the future but it's not the future of the one we know because it's a different timeline, so there must be a time ring that links to trunks future or that silver one can go to any timeline.

Zamasu has to be from our timeline cause he hates goku and mortals those conditions only came about because of events that happened in the present timeline so it shouldn't have happened in the future. Only thing i can think of is that zamasu is not from trunks timeline but nor ours but a different timeline with similar events that occurred in the present timeline.

That would be weird though cause it's already been stated timelines are created when someone messes with time so someone would have had to mess with time recently, idk hopefully they explain all this so it makes sense.

I wonder if he'll kill the present day one after he becomes immortal. Assuming that's the wish he makes.

Gokuiscool144 said:
Shock97 said:
^^^I'll take that, sealing is decent hax.
He already has that. He sealed Old Kai in the Z Sword
I wanna actually see him do it on panel/on screen is the thing for me, to clarify how he does it and how quick he can do it. It would be cool if he just tapped him and Old Kai turned into a ball of light that went into the sword.

They already exist on multiverse theory. Killing Cell and 17 in the past didn't affect their future selves, remember?

Alright thanks @TQD.

I will be closing this now then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back