• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion thread 4 (or 5?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faisal Shourov said:
The Queen Diclonius said:
It is very distressing to me to see the rampant sexism hidden in our society come crawling out of the woodwork with the introduction of Vados. Many people hate her because she blew up a planet (that Champa ORDERED her to destroy!) and keep insisting that she's going to be the final boss of Super with very clear loathing bordering on desperate, that they want to see her get killed quickly. Just pathetic. Yet they seem to have no problems with Beerus even though he's a billion times worse, but hey, he's male, so it's of course the female Vados they pile on when she does a bad thing on orders from her master that Beerus has more than surpassed at this point. It's just so truly disgusting.
Most people I know are actually happy to see Vados. Dragon Ball needs more female characters
So far Vados has not done anything bad so far, I doubt Vados is going to be a villain (unless some comedic thing happens)

Also I doubt Akira Toriyama is even thinking through or conceives the idea that Vados is bad, she is just a character

Well bra is gonna have her first day view next week, so battle of gods is not 5 years after the end of the buu saga like the movie said.

What was with all the recap this episode even showing events from the bog arc i guess toei is trying to inform those who dropped super a while back on the events that happened before.So bulla next episode and goku mentions buu being reincarnated guess they arent forgetting about the ending of dbz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back