• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shock97 said:
Been meaning to ask this. Since Cell was completely annihilated on the cellular level would that mean SS2 tier+ DB characters can attack/destroy on the Cellular Level with effort?
Any Ki attack would be on the cellular level I don't see how it's not since fire burns on the cellular level, so superheated plasma would obviously be there which is why I don't get the Rasenshuriken cellular debate lol.

Anyway after the episode I see Bulma is in need of an upgrade since she's most likely near chi chi's level. Bulma's been shown to continuously beat up Jaco and we've seen Jaco take on that Frog, I'm sure he has other feats in his own manga but I've never read it. So he also needs a page also it's proven since Bulma can handle the sexy times with Vegeta being confirmed by Piccolo's expression xD

Nibbler3100 said:
Shock97 said:
Been meaning to ask this. Since Cell was completely annihilated on the cellular level would that mean SS2 tier+ DB characters can attack/destroy on the Cellular Level with effort?
Any Ki attack would be on the cellular level I don't see how it's not since fire burns on the cellular level, so superheated plasma would obviously be there which is why I don't get the Rasenshuriken cellular debate lol.
Anyway after the episode I see Bulma is in need of an upgrade since she's most likely near chi chi's level. Bulma's been shown to continuously beat up Jaco and we've seen Jaco take on that Frog, I'm sure he has other feats in his own manga but I've never read it. So he also needs a page also it's proven since Bulma can handle the sexy times with Vegeta being confirmed by Piccolo's expression xD
And Ki attacks from far more powerful beings than Cell should have something plus that, I mean, Majin Buu regenerates at least on molecular level (he was even turn into smoke...) possibly atomic level, and the Genkidama completely destroyed him. Now imagine what the God Tiers can do now, logically they can at least destroy you on a molecular level/atomic level by being literally billions x stronger than Buu.

soooo its pretty much confirmed from the new chapter that

final form frost>ssgss goku

HOW THE HELL WILL PICCOLO EVEN STAND A CHANCE

Shit man I'm disappointed how short the new chapter is, the anime is legit gonna surpass the manga by next month. I was enjoying the manga far more than the anime. Toyataro getting slow as hell :/

******* master roshi be like "They're even too fast for me!" Nig we established that shit back in the Piccolo jr. saga.

Well... Frost is just another Freezer clone, too bad, his 1st Form looked different and I liked it, but the others are a no-no. Well, he may have a "Cooler"-esque transformation, maybe he's still not on his Final Form.

FanofRPGs said:
Should we make a profile on him? Or wait till March?
We should wait but it wouldnt be hard to measure his power his 3rd form is a match for base goku and judging by the leaked episode titles goku in ssb is gonna lose to him but i say we wait until that happens.Speaking of how the old is piccolo gonna beat this guy if goku couldnt unless he was exhaushed from the fight with goku.

Son Goku should be 3-A by now, 1 years from Whis's training, then 3 more years in the RoSaT + SSB should be enough, but the admins said that we must wait until the training is shown in the anime... and that's this week.

And i see another comment once again that says taht we should upgrade Goku to 3-A. Yeah, just going to wait on Goku doing somehting can put him at that level first and then we do that....

CrossverseCrisis said:
And i see another comment once again that says taht we should upgrade Goku to 3-A. Yeah, just going to wait on Goku doing somehting can put him at that level first and then we do that....
Well, we ignored some statements way back in the SSJ Vs. Beerus fight (they were clashing with each other with the power to destroy the Universe itself, as his SSJ post-God was > SSG), and SSG Goku was in the High 3-B category until we stopped using it (destroying 2.5 Universes between the two in 2.5 punches makes each one individually as 0.5 Universes, and the Kamehamha exceed the AP of the punches)... and all the training he has done + new transformation should make him 3-A... remember that the 3-A category is reaaaally wide, so him and Beerus being 3-A shouldn't be a problem.

And we said back in the RoF arc thread that we will upgrade him when his training in the RoSaT is shown in the anime, or at least put his Tier as "at least 3-B, likely 3-A."

CrossverseCrisis said:
I know that, but i'd just prefer waiting instead.
I don't think we will have another "Universal reverse shockwave thingy" again, they did it once for a reason, so we know how strong are those characters are in that moment.

The only think we can do now is power-scale... and I think he had enough power ups to classify as 3-A, maybe we should make a thread sometime later when the episode is actually out.

Alexcar3000 said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
I don't think we will have another "Universal reverse shockwave thingy" again, they did it once for a reason, so we know how strong are those characters are in that moment.
The only think we can do now is power-scale... and I think he had enough power ups to classify as 3-A, maybe we should make a thread sometime later when the episode is actually out.
Its not gonna happen,we need proof that he is on tha level of power.He has clearly gotten a lot stronger than before but we dont know how much stronger so we cant just powerscale him there.

Alexcar3000 said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
That should work. Though Kavpeny (i thnk) was the reason why we shouldn't upgrade Goku and Vegeta to 3-A since they've yet to show/preform a feat taht allows them to be 3-A/

I wouldnt have a problem if "likely 3-A" was added to their profiles but even getting that is probably not gonna happen

So, did goku transform in ssj or ssb? Because there's a massive difference. Plus, I don't see how piccolo can be useful.

Darkinx said:
So, did goku transform in ssj or ssb? Because there's a massive difference. Plus, I don't see how piccolo can be useful.
as of noww, it seems ssjgss is the new ssj

so its ssjgss if u ask me

also, i think piccolo will get bodybagged quickly

What if Goku let Frost tired?

So ... Piccolo bet on a fullpower Special Beam Cannon.

Plot Twist: The purple guy beats Monaka in the last fight.

maybe piccolo will get noscoped and goku will be beaten

but vegeta will come in and clean up frost, cabba and the metal guy only to be beaten by heat

TakatoBlue said:
What if Goku let Frost tired?

So ... Piccolo bet on a fullpower Special Beam Cannon.

Plot Twist: The purple guy beats Monaka in the last fight.
I think Hitt(the purple guy) is gonna lose on purpose, go to Earth and attack it, thinking that their's no one there to protect it. But what he doesn't know is that Gohan is still there giving Gohan the moment he deserves in the series.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
maybe piccolo will get noscoped and goku will be beaten

but vegeta will come in and clean up frost, cabba and the metal guy only to be beaten by heat
I have this weird feeling that the Magetta is made of Kachin, making that his special power.

you do know that heat is liely strongest in the other team and gohan isnt even at chou levels

heat wud WRECK gohan

also, that theory was prolly put forth by geekdom or some other dbz youtuber, and they are not clear about vs related stuff (but good in dbz otherwise)

Hitt ... he looks like a bad guy. Maybe he will steal the Super Dragon Balls.

Also ... trap the Gods with some hax skills and Goku, Vegeta, Kyabbe and Frost will go search for the last Super DB before Hitt find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back