• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Vegeta can do Big Bang Attacks, while Magetta is speculated to make actual big bangs?

I asked this question before and I never really got a good answer.

When/How did the DBS anime become the direct canon source? I was told here that it was always considered that, but why? Was there like an article/interview?

Celestial Pegasus said:
Soul01 said:
yep its from the summary of the next episode
Just checked kanzenshuu its legit.Thats a pretty interesting ability he has maybe this is a sign toriyama is gonna start including more hax,maybe the other universe 6 fighthers have some hax as well.
Can you post link? Or directions XD

Inb4 Monaka can create vibrations that shatters space-time... with his nipples.

Now for more "serious" abilities:

>Magetta can manipulate gravity/time.

>Frost has infinite stamina in his not-Golden Form.

>Hit can create illusions and can also mindrape.

>Botamo can send attacks to another dimension (like a previous post said).

The only one partially "confirmed" is Botamo, the rest is just a list of somewhat "possible" abilities.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
We joke about the space-time nipples now, but watch Toriyama do it.
He already debunked every single of the downplayer's arguments in a mysteriously, strategically manner... it's almost like... he is watching this wiki...

Alexcar3000 said:
AnimeFanboy2916 said:
We joke about the space-time nipples now, but watch Toriyama do it.
He already debunked every single of the downplayer's arguments in a mysteriously, strategically manner... it's almost like... he is watching this wiki...
In that case you got a wish list of abilities you want our characters to have? Let's solve the hax issue here and now XD

When did he do that?

I want Goku and Vegeta to have resistance to Time Stop, Body, Mind, and Soul manipulation.

Magetta should have Gravity manipulation/worm-hole creation Hitt should have time stop Frost should have unlimited stamina Cabba should have blood manipulation.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
When did he do that?
The moment we had the Universal reverse shockwave thingy, the other moment they stated that the U7 is like ours (*cough* more than 4 galaxies *cough*) and others that someone mentioned on the narutoforums...

I expect it to happen when someone or something is destroying the entire multverse and you see nothing but "white space" typical of 2-C type feats left in its wake. That would probably be the easiest way to show off something like that and is simple enough that Akira would likely employ this way of showcase.

Shock97 said:
I expect it to happen when someone or something is destroying the entire multverse and you see nothing but "white space" typical of 2-C type feats left in its wake. That would probably be the easiest way to show off something like that and is simple enough that Akira would likely employ this way of showcase.
I think this will happen.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
seriouslly tho, if you think dbs will show 2-C level stuff, when wud it happen according to you?
In 3 possible moments:

1) In the tournament.

2) Shortly after the tournament.

3) The moment Zarama shows up.

I s u-c l o n e said:
Zamara is that dragon god right?
Well...(1)(2 )(3 )(4 ) maybe he is... maybe he's not, I will just assume that the Super DBs summon him until we get some kind of confirmation.

Alexcar3000 said:
Well...(1)(2 )(3 )(4 ) maybe he is... maybe he's not, I will just assume that the Super DBs summon him until we get some kind of confirmation.
What tier would Zarama be if the dragons that come out of the Super DBs are Low 2-C?

FTW395 said:
What tier would Zarama be if the dragons that come out of the Super DBs are Low 2-C?
Unknown if Zarama can only grant wish, since his power is not combat based

Faisal Shourov said:
Unknown if Zarama can only grant wish, since his power is not combat based
Well seeing how he created the wish dragon's, I don't think he'll be the one who can grant wishes. Bit like the Kami/Shenron thing.

i'm gonna suspect goku losses to a hax, he did something stupid like fly out of the ring barely hitting the stands or giving up the fight to give piccolo a chance(giving up is 99.9% unlikely just a thought)

Imagine if beerus is revealed to be multi universal and is given hax that allows him to instantly wipe out anyones existence just by looking at them

Derpmaster9000 said:
Imagine if beerus is revealed to be multi universal and is given hax that allows him to instantly wipe out anyones existence just by looking at them
Imagine if Beerus is revealed to be a higher dimensional being and he was toying with us all this time.

Derpmaster9000 said:
Don't wanna be this dude but, didn't Beerus state that he'd wish for the complete annihilation of the entire universe if he got the Super DB's? I.e. meaning he can't completely bust a universe.

Pls don't hate me

FTW395 said:
Derpmaster9000 said:
Don't wanna be this dude but, didn't Beerus state that he'd wish for the complete annihilation of the entire universe if he got the Super DB's? I.e. meaning he can't completely bust a universe.
Pls don't hate me
It's not like he can't make universe destroying shockwaves or something *jk*

He wishing for it doesn't mean he can't do it by himself obviously, and if you wanna go that route anyways, you could say the destruction will include space-time this time.

Alexcar3000 said:
It's not like he can't make universe destroying shockwaves or something *jk*

He wishing for it doesn't mean he can't do it by himself obviously, and if you wanna go that route anyways, you could say the destruction will include space-time this time.
Imo that's exactly why he wished for the "complete destruction of the universe", because right now he can't destroy the Space-Time Continuum of the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back