• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Living Tribunal1 said:
1- he did seem to not be serious
2- if u cud get a food or have someone else get it for u- which one do u prefer
Of course he's not serious, he will actually wish for infinite cup ramen and pizza.

Dekoshu said:
Then Goku and Vegeta must evolve into higher-dimensional beings, and that the Beerus they see is only the closest approximation of his true form.
well damn that explains why whis is so afaid of him hes only weaker in this dimension its holding him back

I can't wait to see this week's episode, I wonder if the anime will display Botamo's ability differently... because in the manga it didn't seem like he was sending attacks to "another dimension", but the summary for this episode says that he can.

I enjoyed literally all of the episodes (even ep 5... well, at least a bit), so the only thing I should worry about are the feats.

To be honest Im surprised the way this fight went. It was very unpredictable. Even more than I anticipated

This is a good episode, Goku dominated yet lost lol

Goku is sent to another dimension or something? We're not sure if he outright lost or not.

@herms98 "Champa didn't know Saiyans could transform either! More importantly, Cabba says he's never seen gold-haired Super Saiyan either." So new sayain transformation coming?

SSGDanny said:
how the universe 6 arc ends: frost puts everyone to sleep then steals the super db and becomes omnipotent... lol
lol ,probably not since he also was surprised when goku got sleepy

Ok, I was playing some MUGEN and then... wow, really? Goku was actually sent to another dimension? What did just happen? DB finally stepping up with that hax, huh?

AND I LOVE IT!'Òâ¢(Òé£ÔêçÒé£)ÒâÄ '*brain explodes from hype overload*

Celestial Pegasus said:
@herms98 "Champa didn't know Saiyans could transform either! More importantly, Cabba says he's never seen gold-haired Super Saiyan either." So new sayain transformation coming?
cabba never seen gold hair saiyan?

so does that mean all super saiyans in his universe are ssb?

holy shit!

Faisal Shourov said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Ok, I was playing some MUGEN and then... wow, really? Goku was actually sent to another dimension? What did just happen? DB finally stepping up with that hax, huh?
No, his attacks on botamo are apprently said to be gone to another dimension. That's Jaco's hypothesis, not fact. Herms said so
The dimension thing was confirmed by one of the promos for the series.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Herms98/status/701760135429947392

So ... about Frost and Botamo tiers ...

I think we could put Botamo at 3-B or high 3-C** tier, with a universal durability due to his skill.

Frost at 3-B. ;-;

Faisal Shourov said:
Alexcar3000 said:
No, his attacks on botamo are apprently said to be gone to another dimension. That's Jaco's hypothesis, not fact. Herms said so
Why it had to be Jaco... (´╝øõ©Ç_õ©Ç) well, at least Botamo can nullify attacks anyways.

TakatoBlue said:
So ... about Frost and Botamo tiers ...
I think we could put Botamo at 3-B or high 3-C** tier, with a universal durability due to his skill.

Frost at 3-B. ;-;
Given how Goku toyed with Frost in SSJ, I think Frost should stay at unknown for the moment. Besides, Piccolo is fighting him rather well in next episode, and Piccolo isn't close to 3-B

As form Botamo, it appears his ability has nothin to do with durability, so we will have to wait until we see a proper explanation for it (Herms isn't very confident in Jaco's explanation, since it's based on observation only)

"Jaco explains that Botamo is nullifying Goku's attacks by transferring the damage to another dimension…although when questioned by Bulma, he sheepishly admits this is only "probably" the case."

^Goku uses God Ki only in SSB form, but he's still as strong as SSG in golden SSJ form

Interesting stuff, Frost has possibly cheated against Goku with poison. And we thought he was a good guy. Really sneaky

U54xiL0
N9xc2Rx

Xtrap12 said:
but is goku with the ki of God, which destroyed a more powerful attack that a universal attack not?
It's a bit tricky to scale actually, as he managed to punch the combined energy of him and Beerus in his base form... but he's still stronger in his SSJ and SSB forms... but in order to do that, his base must be = that of SSG... but his God Ki seems like it's unactive in his base form (as others were able to feel his normal Ki) so idk.

ok wait is ssj goku current = ssj god goku accepted?
Not sure the whole scaling is confusing here is what i think though ssj goku is equal to ssg goku as beerus stated goku absorbed the ssg and made it his own as such his power didnt fall much when he lost ssg.As for his base form=ssg not so sure on that i think his base form is stronger than buu saga characters but it isnt ssg tier.

Not officially stated, but that's what people are saying on Kanzenshuu from what i saw, based on ep 13 and 14

Also, Frost might be evil after all

Frost poison

Faisal Shourov said:
Not officially stated, but that's what people are saying on Kanzenshuu from what i saw, based on ep 13 and 14
Also, Frost might be evil after all

Frost poison
Rather "the end justifies the means"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back