• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't base Broly stronger than controlled SSJ2 Kale who got whipped by SSG Goku? we all know everyone will be UI tier in few arcs anyway.

ZERO7772 said:
Isn't base Broly stronger than controlled SSJ2 Kale who got whipped by SSG Goku? we all know everyone will be UI tier in few arcs anyway.
Nope Base Broly is stronger than LSS2 Kefla. Since Post-ToP SSB > Post-2nd UIS SSBKK > Second UIS.

Peter1129 said:
UI Goku confirmed I guess
68FA56C8-E6BD-41F1-A626-C31CB66F3DBF
Nobody has reported this though... Could end up fake...

As fo the other discussion, Jiren seems fodder compared to the Angels though... Have you huys even thought that Broly's ever increasing strength could be his down fall like with Kale in the manga?

Fusion won't finish the job. Toriyama has done this for every fusion.

That image is fake. I've seen the image on google plus, and everyone confirmed it to be fake by posting an image that looks identical to it. The image in question was fan art.

Well, either that or it was Toyotaro's UI Goku design photoshopped onto the image.

Yeah that friend of mine just replied he said he found it on G+ and he wasn't sure if it was official. What a bummer so it was just a fanart.

The Mysterious Stranger - Delta- said:
I'm curious as to what Broly's theme will sound like in the new film. I hope it's some kind of japanese metal.
Broly's Real Theme Song-0
Broly's Real Theme Song-0

This will always be his theme for me.

I completely agree. Funny enough, it was the original Z movies that got me interested in rock and metal to begin with.
I freaking love Pantera, Haji's Kitchen, ION, etc....
We'll likely get a Youtube edit of this soon, once the Movie comes out on DVD or some shit. Probably.

It's possible, I've seen it happen on numerous occasions.

I'd say in terms of soundtracks with vocals, the order for me would look like this,

Cooler's Revenge

Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan

Broly: Second Coming

Lord Slug

In terms of osts without any vocals, I'd say that Fusion Reborn easily has the best. The Gogeta theme is incredible...

Yep, that would be the one. The one in the actual movie sounds a tad bit different, but it's essentially the same thing.

If Gogeta does make an appearance in the new movie, I would honestly pay someone to edit this theme into the film in a professional manner.

Yep, that would be the one. The one in the actual movie sounds a tad bit different, but it's essentially the same thing.
If Gogeta does make an appearance in the new movie, I would honestly pay someone to edit this theme into the film in a professional manner.
I bet there's going to be a "Faulconer Edit" of the Movie on YouTube.

It's possible, I've seen Faulconer edits for Kai in any case.

Now, I actually like the Faulconer score, but Nathan Johnson's music for Fusion Reborn was pretty bloody fantastic. I think it would certainly fit the film more at any rate.

I honestly think Mechikabura >>> any other villainous character as of now. He was not even conventionally fought or beaten as we speak

So Legendary Super Saiyan Broly isn't a thing in canon, they name it Full Power Broly. Broly won't be the Legendary Super Saiyan of Legend. Maybe Bardock?

TheLegendary Super Saiyan is explictly said to be Yamosh in Toriyama's interview (yes, he is both the Super Saiyan God AND the Super Saiyan)

I think however Brolywill turn out to be Yamosh's reincarnation

Xantospoc said:
TheLegendary Super Saiyan is explictly said to be Yamosh in Toriyama's interview (yes, he is both the Super Saiyan God AND the Super Saiyan)
I think however Brolywill turn out to be Yamosh's reincarnation
He was NEVER said to be the first SSG. Stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back