• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 67

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZERO7772 said:
I don't think they should do U.I if they are doing Gogeta. I know this film is fan-service but that doesn't mean they should mindlessly throw everything in like that, you can only do so much fan-service before it turns into fanfictions joke.
But who am I kidding? DBS already feels like a fanfiction and it brings them millions. At this point, you can do whatever the f*ck you want and it will still bring fucktons of money because it has DB title on it.
Except when it has the "GT" tagline.

I forsee Low 2-C SSJ Blue Gogeta XD, so will this possible Gogeta get his own page? Or will he just be added to the existing Gogeta page? I doubt it since this Gogeta will be Canon, same would go for DBS Broly

DBZMLP12345 said:
I forsee Low 2-C SSJ Blue Gogeta XD, so will this possible Gogeta get his own page? Or will he just be added to the existing Gogeta page? I doubt it since this Gogeta will be Canon, same would go for DBS Broly
Well honestly I think they would have the same page. Gogeta already has the SS4 key and isn't uber cluttered so it will likely go there.

That's actually for Toei Gogeta. Although I think we could turn that into a composite Gogeta page. He would have a movie key, GT key, and a Super key.

Do you remember the scene, in the trailer, that ALWAYS shows up at the end of everything else? Like, Goku's all shirtless, something's coming at him, and all? What if that's the Post-Gogeta event? And the prelude to Ultra Instinct? I mean, think about it. Broly's all done, he's tired of Goku (Due to Vegeta being comissioned out of the fight VIA the defusion of Gogeta), he does his Ultimate Move, and it's up for Goku in SSB to stand up against this monster alone. However, that fails miserably, he's all down for the count. Until something happens, and he goes U.I once more. Then, he'll restrain Broly like nothing, Ultimate Battle will play, we'll maybe get the Canon Dragon Fist with U.I, and Broly will be knocked out in the end of the film, but not dead. Hence, Goku will ALSO fall in the end as well, VIA U.I shortening out on him.

"BUT WHY ISN'T U.I GOKU SHOWN IN THE XENOVERSE 2 DLC BS, THEN?!"

Cause 1. He's already in the game. And 2. They haven't leaked anything else besides the new Characters. We'll likely see a new moveset for U.I Goku, as well as a new skin, soon. Idk, though. We might not even see U.I at all in this film, but that'll end up just being a waste of time, in my opinion.

I don't know, I'd rather they not make a fool out of UI this soon. Still, I would like for a fusion to win against a villain in canon.

I wouldn't mind if UI Goku appears, beats down Broly, and then loses his power-up before he could land the finishing blow. Gogeta could then appear afterward and win.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
if the datamine is true welp battle of fusions i can feel it
The thing is, the SSJ Blue Gogeta that would appear in the Movie would be Low 2-C, while Vegito Blue is 3-A on here

Lord Zeref Dragneel said:
Is Gogeta Blue going to be stronger than MUI Goku?
Who knows. Gogeta will definitely be stronger than ToP UI but I dunno about current UI.

The thing is, the SSJ Blue Gogeta that would appear in the Movie would be Low 2-C, while Vegito Blue is 3-A on here

inb4 ppl still do it

DBZMLP12345 said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
if the datamine is true welp battle of fusions i can feel it
I will laugh really hard if comparison is made in movie and they say Vegito back then felt stronger than the Metamoran fusion.

Do you guys forget how Metamoran fusion works? To fuse both fighters should have their ki in the same level and its boost is weaker than Potara. Not to mention the time limit. Gogeta or whatever he will be called now won't last longer then 30 seconds like UI... Even Potara have problem with Blue.

Thank god he is not slim like how Toriyama designed it.

I don't know. A friend of mine who's a massive Dragon Ball fan found this and sent it to me. I merely posted it here.

Nope Broly has a huge fan base that's also pretty terrible they will never consider him to be on the same lvl as Kale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back