• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 67

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2nd Existential Seed said:
SSJ2 Kefla & Gohan... They.... STALEMATED ?!
SSJ Kefla. There is no SSJ2 in the manga. And I was expecting it to happen since I saw Gohan vs Kefla back in July.

Roshi vs Jiren is bad beyond anything the anime has done. Even with Genki Trunks.

The manga sucks.

Powerscaling aside, Roshi looks badass. About time he got his old shine back. Gohan was also not shafted.

But ye, 3-A UI Roshi reigns supreme.

I would be fine with this if all the humans trained for millions of years. I'm fine with the DB humans being strong— they just need to earn it in some way established by the verse. The more absurd dragon ball gets, the better it gets— it just needs to exploit its own rules. It can feed off of the memes and actually be awesome too.

Just make EVERY human train for a Billion years or something.

I don't see how Roshi vs Jiren is any more ridiculous than Krillin pushing back SSB Kamehameha. the excuses is always "oh but Goku was holding back" well yeah, Jiren was also holding back and once he got tired of Roshi he one shotted him.

At least Master Roshi is badass when he do it lol.

I am not defending the manga but the anime also had it fair share of Bullshit power scaling as well.

It's mentioned in the summery Roshi could dodge Jiren because he could read hus moves and expect his attacks. He do few tricks but Jiren eventually get tired of him and one shot him easily

Honestly, the manga ToP bores me. To the point I literally stopped caring. I've heard Base Gohan stomped Kefla and now see Roshi being able to dodge Jiren who would casually be MFTL+ to Roshi's like what? FTL+? No one is saying that the anime didn't have it's fair share of bad powerscaling. It's just that the manga is not only rushing through this, bit is also just plain boring. And there is also the fact that the manga also has its fair share of bad powerscaling.

Now I could write a huge post on how, bad powerscaling/bad writing does make things more interesting at times, but I doubt people really want to hear me give my opinions seeing as they are already ******** to begin with. (I see Kale, Caulifla and Kefla as some of the best things in Dragon Ball. I am likely the only one)

Gohan vs SSJ Kefla ended in a stalemate, so that neither fan club could say that their character is better.

Gohan vs U6 Female Sayans was a very heated argument from what i heard.

Gohan is in his ultimate state he just doesn't have the bang. Ultimate Gohan wasn't even transformation to begin with but Toei made it another completely separate form than base Gohan for some reason. although it still doesn't make sense for Gohan to Kefla seeing as Kale trashed Frieza and Goku

ZERO7772 said:
Gohan is in his ultimate state he just doesn't have the bang. Ultimate Gohan wasn't even transformation to begin with but Toei made it another completely separate form than base Gohan for some reason. although it still doesn't make sense for Gohan to Kefla seeing as Kale trashed Frieza and Goku
Gohan >>> Non-UI Goku

Like it always was ment to be.

ZERO7772 said:
It's mentioned in the summery Roshi could dodge Jiren because he could read hus moves and expect his attacks. He do few tricks but Jiren eventually get tired of him and one shot him easily
Bad bad explaination. Roshi is not in a level where he could do anything in terms of even speed, even he read Jiren's attacks. This makes anything the anime has done to be really small compared to that Roshi vs Jiren is way stupid more than Genki Trunks.

^^Thats what you think. Master Roshi been training in secret ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Roshi was able to easily outpace that U4 guy who was fighting evenly with Base Goku who is MFTL+ and Roshi himself fought base Goku and Goku was impressed. but of course, we refuse to scale Roshi to 3-A or MTLF+ because it doesn't make sense

Give it a break. The Manga is getting so much hate for being boring yeah but power scaling is horrible in DBS in any media

The only thing good in the manga was its consistent power scaling. Now that it's gone to shit, the manga has become much worse than the anime.

Inb4 Kaioken xInfinity

I wish Toyotaro was as ballzy to use the M word, that would cause downplayers to shit bricks.

Mugen Kaioken SsjG would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back