• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 88

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because, and I kid you not, Goku is getting to the point where he's pretty much gonna yeet Type 2 Abstracts especially with this new Toki Toki info. All he needs is a few more resistances and several tier bumps and DB can effectively become the most broken verse in all of fiction.

AwkguyDB said:
All he needs is a few more resistances and several tier bumps and DB can effectively become the most broken verse in all of fiction.
Unless those tier bumps are to tier 0 I'm afraid DB doesn't breach the top 30

Might be, don't count your chickens before they're hatched is a apt expression here.

ProudLearner said:
>Goku gets precognition via predicting Hit's movement
Get's the Precognition page revise.

>Infinite Speed for Heroes is legit now.

Get's the Time less Voids page revise.

Every time Dragon ball gets hax or upgrade then everything gets revise.

Why is that so?
DBH got the timeless void page revised twice.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
AwkguyDB said:
All he needs is a few more resistances and several tier bumps and DB can effectively become the most broken verse in all of fiction.
DB has a tier 0, it's Toribot, he doesn't have a page here because that's useless.

Dragomer said:
Edwardtruong2006 said:
AwkguyDB said:
DB has a tier 0, it's Toribot, he doesn't have a page here because that's useless.
considering that the franchise lacks any outerverse, he would be 5D at best

Infinite Speed is moving a distance in Zero second, Immeasurable is move so fast you time travel so I guess in some way you can move distance in minus seconds.

Thelastmlg said:
Dragomer said:
Edwardtruong2006 said:
AwkguyDB said:
considering that the franchise lacks any outerverse, he would be 5D at best
Except that Toribot can just make a trillion 'outerverse' in -1 second if he want to, he's litteraly the dude making the pages and writing the dialogue bubbles, that's acknowledged in vers.

Except that Toribot can just make a trillion 'outerverse' in -1 second if he want to, he's litteraly the dude making the pages and writing the dialogue bubbles, that's acknowledged in vers.

cool.

until he does that, he is 5D at best.

Andrew hussie, animdude and the beyond (jorge joestar), all authors with control over the story, and yet none of them reach even hyperverse level.

why would toribot be different?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back