• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 88

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nitro90 said:
Shouldn't it be added to the profiles of the ones that can do it
We'd need to make a CRT first or a question thread to know how the wiki currently view the kienzan.

I mean, hax immunity is a thing if your body is higher dimensional IIRC.

Goku doesn't suddenly resist 3D hax by being Low 2-C sadly

Omegas03 said:
I mean, hax immunity is a thing if your body is higher dimensional IIRC.
Goku doesn't suddenly resist 3D hax by being Low 2-C sadly
I though hax immunity started at 2-B.

Or maybe it was 1-B.

Ye I can confirm. Tier 4 and 9s are far more interestingƒæÇ.

One thing to add though, I found two matches for Gogeta Blue when he was still 2-C and got good results.

Anyways, there was a DBH GP vs a 2-A match that I had forgotten lmao

Omegas03 said:
One thing to add though, I found two matches for Gogeta Blue when he was still 2-C and got good results.

Yeah, highter tier tend to end up as 'one hit' fights.

I still don't understand why he was downgraded but whatever, it secure DB's stranglehold on low 2-C.

Really ? i guesse it was declared a stomp since they aren't on his profile, despite being quite haxed himself.

Or maybe it was 1-B.

I think it starts at low 2-C if your existence actually matchs it.

As in, being a 4D being.

But being higher dimensional in power alone does not grant it.

Thelastmlg said:
Or maybe it was 1-B.
As in, being a 4D being.

Zamasu is like that but doesn't get it either so i doubt it.

Omegas03 said:

I'm more of a tier 8, 7 and 6 myself.

Destoying human and natural geografic structures is cool, and i love mountains because of their size and durability.

Which is why i like the war arc in naruto (especially the anime), early db fights and the pokedex.

I just wish fiction had smaller power creeps in those tiers.

Omegas03 said:

Been trying to find a Dragon Ball battle for this guy Berserker (Dungeon Fighter Online) mostly cause he lookks cool

Really ? i guesse it was declared a stomp since they aren't on his profile, despite being quite haxed himself.

No it just got ignored smh

Yeh, SSBE Chou Vegeta or Limits Surpassed SSJ4 Goku seem like good match ups as they are 3-B+ and make up for any potential AP disadvantage with their skill/techniques IMO.

Or maybe it was 1-B.

As in, being a 4D being.

Zamasu is like that but doesn't get it either so i doubt it.

I pretty sure he does, but they don't add "resistance to lower dimensional hax" on the profiles, since higher dimensional existence pretty much covers it.

I can't think of a single character profile that mentions "higher dimensionality = immunity"

Which is why demigra has 4D mind hax.

BlackeJan said:
Oi why is all the Majin Buu's tier still 4B?
Apparently you could be billions of times Solar System level and still be Solar System level according some equation with distance between our Solar System and the next.

BlackeJan said:
But Goku SSJ3 is 3-C though so that means all the Buu's tier should also be that
That's anime Goku only because DB Kai isn't accepted as canon here.

BlackeJan said:
Is the Maji Buu's from the manga?
Yea, some people suggested an anime profile for Buu, but it was rejected for some reason. So for now only Manga Buu has a profile.

Sorry but what does kai have to do with the manga canon are they connected?

Guys, someone should make a new thread.

Sorry but what does kai have to do with the manga canon are they connected?

If Kai was accepted as canon to the manga Buu Saga characters would be 4-A. Kai was used in DBS in flashbacks so many have argued that it's canon, but it was apparently rejected before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back