• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 89

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragomer said:
Toyotaro throw away half the stuff he introduce immediatly TBH, because he has the fanfiction writer disease, where you think you're smart and adding to the world building by adding 20 freaking limitation and specification to a straightforward principle / ability but you're just painting yourself in a corner 99.999% of the time.
I agree tbh. It was a pointless gimmick, and Just stacking Kaioken on top of Blue as a power up was a much better abilities idea imo.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Dragomer said:
Toyotaro throw away half the stuff he introduce immediatly TBH, because he has the fanfiction writer disease, where you think you're smart and adding to the world building by adding 20 freaking limitation and specification to a straightforward principle / ability but you're just painting yourself in a corner 99.999% of the time.
I agree tbh. It was a pointless gimmick, and Just stacking Kaioken on top of Blue as a power up was a much better abilities idea imo.
Even if it's not much by itself as an idea, SSJBKK's introduction was really so well executed, it's like the second most epic moment of DBS.

Nullflowerblush said:
I'm pretty sure Completed Super Saiyan Blue replaces vanilla Super Saiyan Blue, like how Fourth Grade Super Saiyan replaced First Grade. I may be remembering this wrong, it's been awhile.
Yeah i thought the same thing cause to me the point of mastering god ki was to make sure that no ki leaks out

CryoTheMayo said:
I honestly still don't understand why Anime Zamasu isn't 2-C.
Because the staffs refused to admit he fused with the timeline instead of only U7 and say that Zeno blew up the whole timeline for the lulz.

That or the decision was made before it was agreed that each universe in DB is it's own spacetime.

Should probably ask about that in a thread or something.

That doesn't even make sense. Zeno canonically never intended on erasing all of the universes in the ToP. He only wanted to test mortals, and would erase the universes if mortals proved to be selfish.

Zamasu is a god enacting tyranny against mortals. Erasing all mortals based on a god's actions doesn't make a lick of sense.

It would only be IC for Zeno to erase the future multiverse if Zamasu had merged with the multiverse.

I think the decision was made before the TOP reveal so the argument was that Zeno didn't give a shit and since it was around the time he started erasing universe or revealed the 'erasing universe rule', it was convincing, it's probably not valid anymore though, i agree with you.

Anyone has done an analysis about the stuff said about DB in 'The World' and 'The World Special' ? because i might get my hand on both books again from a family member so if it wasn't done before, i might be able to do it.

Dunno if you've noticed, but I reopened your thread @ProudLearner.

You could probably ask AKM sama, as he is the most readily available staff members regarding Dragon Ball from what I've sen.

What's everyone's bet on Goku's next form or power up ? a new technique would be cool cause the genkidama and kamehameha is getting old.

Gonna be honest I don't want another form. But new techniques or improved verisons of old I'm here all day for. Hence why I like 7-3 and the God Bind was cool to see

Dragomer said:
What's everyone's bet on Goku's next form or power up ? a new technique would be cool cause the genkidama and kamehameha is getting old.
After watching Super Dragon Ball Heroes, it made me think; Cumber implied that Yamoshi had red hair, but did that mean he had Super Saiyan God or Super Saiyan 4?

Or perhaps... Yamoshi had both as an Ancient Saiyan with Divine Ki.

In which case, that made me curious; I wonder how powerful Goku would be if he could use Super Saiyan 4 in tandem with Divine Ki.

Or even further, if in this state he got pushed to his limit and unlocked Ultra Instinct while in the SS4 state, therefore becoming a Super Saiyan 4 with white hair, similar to the fan design of Super Saiyan 5.

I just hope Vegeta gets some new abilities. And Goku gets Dragon Fist ovo

I can personally have one more form as long as it's more like UI. A unique concept as a form than anything else, I'd especially love it if it changed their demeanor or way of fighting. Give me something unique and interesting is all I ask personally.

AKM sama said:
I just hope Vegeta gets some new abilities. And Goku gets Dragon Fist ovo
Vegeta getting IT and Kagebunshin no Jutsu would be nice lol.

Also Dragon Fist would be amazing. Plus it'd be a Goku original movex which is quite rare.

Dragomer said:
I'll accept another form if it's angel level and finaly take us out of the GoD zone we've been stuck with, otherwise it's pointless.
Lil bit too much of a boost especially this early if you consider the previous scale (6-10-15) if it surpasses GoD level on a decent scale I agree but not too overpowered that it skips that gap.

Nitro90 said:
I hope they don't give Vegeta IT he's and Goku moveset should be different IMO
It's a useful technique that he'd need to get to earth ASAP, and he won't have to rely on Goku anymore. Tbh if I was Vegeta I'd learn it, but knowing how much he hates using Goku's moves (even though it's technically not created by him) he probably won't learn it at all and will go for something different.

It's a useful technique that he'd need to get to earth ASAP, and he won't have to rely on Goku anymore. Tbh if I was Vegeta I'd learn it, but knowing how much he hates using Goku's moves (even though it's technically not created by him) he probably won't learn it at all and will go for something different.

I rather he just learn how to create portals or something in the future

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
OMFG YES I want Canon Dragon Fist
Goku could create crazy variation and combos with it IMO, the feet(pic) Kamehameha combined with the dragon fist would be funny to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back