• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 89

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one to train him, not higher methods of training (used mountain training till his death), never received pointers on how to train properly, stress, never found an equal or someone stronger to train with, etc.

DragonEmperor23 said:
if Goku took Future Trunks to New Namek, they could've revived everyone
And how would he do that since he's dead from natural causes (a disease) ? he can't even be ressurected himself.

I think he is refering to Present Goku going with Trunks to the future and then taking him to New Namek.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
I think he is refering to Present Goku going with Trunks to the future and then taking him to New Namek.
Yea it's weird they never did that lol.

Like, even if they didn't think of it during Z, during Super Goku was literally there in the timeline and could've done it at any moment.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Like, even if they didn't think of it during Z, during Super Goku was literally there in the timeline and could've done it at any moment.
I suppose it didn't matter in the end because of Zeno.

At that point they probably didn't saw the point of bringing them back,.they where dead for a long time

Also right so headcanon powerscaling time!

Where would we put current Base Goku (Chou) at?

I would say his Base is equal to SSJ2 Vegeta (Black arc)

BlackeJan said:
Also right so headcanon powerscaling time!

Where would we put current Base Goku (Chou) at?

I would say his Base is equal to SSJ2 Vegeta (Black arc)
It's definitely at around 3-B, but just how strong I'm not entirely sure yet. He beat Saganbo using UI Sign, but he should be somewhat relative to SS2 Vegeta from the Black arc like you said.

Btw Xeno Goku needs a notable attacks/techniques section.

AKM sama said:
Btw Xeno Goku needs a notable attacks/techniques section.
Pretty much all dragon ball pages need their notable attacks/techniques section revise.

It needs to look like how Bleach or Naruto characters pages looks like.

If I knew how to do it then I would of done some sandboxs.

ZERO7772 said:
Sooo, are we upgrading Moro's second key? He blocked Blue Goku's attack pretty casually.
Should probably wait for next chapter, but yeah I think an upgrade is in order.

Lollipop The King said:
Any attention to Moro would be nice.
I can't wait for him to bust out more abilities and magic. Though power wise he should be superior to CSSB Goku and Vegeta at this point.

Nitro90 said:
Yeah hopefully Moro brings out some new moves he's hax for DB but more is nice
So far Whis has been pretty good tbh. Certainly way more versatile than the average DB character, but I'd still love to see more especially from Moro. I also hope they find a satisfying and believable way to defeat him instead of just punching him really really hard lol.

ZERO7772 said:
Hopefully they will finally confirm him stronger than Jiren or something.
Well if he defeats current UI Goku that would automatically make him stronger than Jiren right? I guess it depends on how he defeats him.

Dragomer said:
Punching really hard is both satisfying and believable, generaly that's how you know out someone.
I mean yeah punching your way through hax is funny and epic in it's own right, but I'd like a different solution from time to time you know?

I mean yeah punching your way through hax is funny and epic in it's own right, but I'd like a different solution from time to time you know?

I have always like the barrier moves that keep out hax like what Vegito did vs buu

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Dragomer said:
Punching really hard is both satisfying and believable, generaly that's how you know out someone.
A different solution isn't better by default and since Moro's absorption is ranged and super fast, either you no sell it or you can't fight at all, the only option is sealing otherwise and it's boring as hell IMO.

So not counting Heros,Zeno,GODs of destruction,Angels,Xenoverse what you guys think are some the most hax characters in the verse

Nitro90 said:
So not counting Heros,Zeno,GODs of destruction,Angels,Xenoverse what you guys think are some the most hax characters in the verse
Janemba, reality warping is versatile as hell and Janemba demonstrat that it's his kind of reality warping, he just doesn't use it against Goku and Paikuhan because narrative hax resistance come into effect otherwise there would be no fight.

Buu is pretty hax too.

Nitro90 said:
Hit is pretty good in the anime due to time and spacial hax

Majin Buu has Regenerationn, Transmutation, teleportation, healing, telekinesis, power mimicry , absorption etc...

Babidi, mind control, BFR telekinesis etc

Cell(Maybe) because of Regenerationn, teleportation, absorption , Saiyan cells etc

Janemba has spacial hax, reality warping etc

and maybe Meta Cooler. There's probably more but that's all I can think of rn.

What I like about Janemba is he's hax just straight up no copying And Hit is cool because he's just evolve

Nitro90 said:
What I like about Janemba is he's hax just straight up no copying And Hit is cool because he's just evolve
Yeah Janemba is my favorite non canon movie character, and Hit is one of my favorite characters from Super.

Hit is pretty much Obito but with Time hax lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back