• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS WORLD AND THE LIFE AFTER

Life after death is represented by heaven and hell. Theoretically the two worlds are not connected, but due to the resonant force caused by the two 17s, they are

Databook Dragon Ball GT

THIS WORLD AND THE LIFE AFTER

Life after death is represented by heaven and hell. Theoretically the two worlds are not connected, but due to the resonant force caused by the two 17s, they are

Databook Dragon Ball GT

I don't see how that matters for the size part, no one is arguing against them being separated

chooses staff more likely to downgrade but no problem anyways since most of this is straight forward
Kinda scummy move ngl

I don't think Glass has been shown the arguments about other realms, such as the Dimension of Strange Swirling Lights, since there were counterarguments presented in the thread. A summary of the counterarguments as a whole would be appreciated

Demon realm is basically the only one to be removed as a low 2c space time and DOSL isn't part of normal macrocasm space time either, right?

Demon realm is basically the only one to be removed as a low 2c space time and DOSL isn't part of normal macrocasm space time either, right?
hell as well, DOSL also wouldn't be low 2-C, still waiting for staff to comment, but with the lenght of the thread, we may be in need of a new, staff thread, to get this done, but we shall see, i will wait a little longer

I am skeptical of the dimension of SWIRLING LIGHTS since there is an unspecified size for the dimension(s) which makes it invalid via the standards; it could arguable that it has just 2-C durability, from sustaining the energy of Gogeta and Broly’s before it broke,if I recall correctly.

The demon realm looks inconsistent if it is described as being in universe 7, so I would disagree with its use based on the evidence presented.

I can agree that hell is large in the map, and it is larger than the universe via being bigger than heaven which is comparable to the universe; anime and manga maps have been argued to be valid for depiction, in threads that limit the map usage.

On Hell’s point, Hell seems to be part of the afterlife from the evidence since travel is somewhat physically possible, like falling from the afterlife to hell which suggests it is connected, and Hell’s case could be invalid via the standards.
On the portal point, it could be a visual design clue; it is not uncommon in fiction where one can enter a barrier or place but can’t leave it despite the place still sharing the same spacetime.

I think it was the 3 realms (mortal, afterlife, and Kaioshin realm) that were initially accepted for 2-C and clarified further; the infinite part is no longer valid, if I remember correctly.

Further on the size of Kaioshin's realm, let’s say the description in the calculation is close to what is in the anime and manga, the universe 7 is 15 times bigger than the observable universe; the Kaioshin realm is around (15/10) or 1.5 times bigger than the observable universe, related to the old 3-A rating. The other case looks bigger or comparable to Universe 7’s size.

I would be fine with going back to the old 3 realms rating for 2-C.

I am skeptical of the dimension of SWIRLING LIGHTS since there is an unspecified size for the dimension(s) which makes it invalid via the standards; it could arguable that it has just 2-C durability, from sustaining the energy of Gogeta and Broly’s before it broke,if I recall correctly.

The demon realm looks inconsistent if it is described as being in universe 7, so I would disagree with its use based on the evidence presented.

I can agree that hell is large in the map, and it is larger than the universe via being bigger than heaven which is comparable to the universe; anime and manga maps have been argued to be valid for depiction, in threads that limit the map usage.

On Hell’s point, Hell seems to be part of the afterlife from the evidence since travel is somewhat physically possible, like falling from the afterlife to hell which suggests it is connected, and Hell’s case could be invalid via the standards.
On the portal point, it could be a visual design clue; it is not uncommon in fiction where one can enter a barrier or place but can’t leave it despite the place still sharing the same spacetime.

I think it was the 3 realms (mortal, afterlife, and Kaioshin realm) that were initially accepted for 2-C and clarified further; the infinite part is no longer valid, if I remember correctly.

Further on the size of Kaioshin's realm, let’s say the description in the calculation is close to what is in the anime and manga, the universe 7 is 15 times bigger than the observable universe; the Kaioshin realm is around (15/10) or 1.5 times bigger than the observable universe, related to the old 3-A rating. The other case looks bigger or comparable to Universe 7’s size.

In the novel it is described as distorting space-time and entering such a dimension (dimension of lights), it is also said to have dimensional barriers within it, and apparently how the topic of Ultima would be in the minimum low 2-C a dimensional barrier in DB )

There's still another accepted space-time that was added after creation of this thread and that'd make it atleast 4 realms as it was not covered in this CRT. Kaioshin realm is 1/10th of macrocosm and afterlife is marginally bigger than observable universe (by about millions of times bigger) so kaioshin realm also stays for that reason.

I mean wouldn't a portal kind of support being a different spacetime? Even in super you can't get there with physical travel, and it seems the only way to leave is enter a portal to king yemmas desk, i think hell is still a separate spacetime uni in size.

With that momentum, space-time distorts, and the two of them are fighting within a cracked dimensional wall, colliding with even greater intensity. It's a collision of unprecedented power against power.

translation of the novel

In addition to directors using the dimension in the form of mathematics to describe such a dimension

I am especially against this point in particular. You can "fall" into Hell via crossing a portal that lies below the cloud layer, which seems to especially be the case given that a portal is shown in GT and the like, being the only way you can get to Hell. The fact that you cannot physically travel to Hell supports it being a separate space-time.

In fact, the only time Hell was visibly shown being physically traveled to was when Janemba messed everything up in Fusion Reborn

Hell is part of the otherworld, being a space time doesn't change that, just means otherworld is a larger space time they contains it, like the demon realm on the living world.

It's also shown to be substantially bigger than heaven on the map, and while the map itself isn't drawn to scale, which means we can tell exactly how much bigger using it, it's undoubtedly a universal sized area as it literally touches the outer circumference of the entire macrocasm globe all around rather than just one pont to another

There's also the fact that each celestial body in the mortal universe has a sub section in hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back