• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero Discussion Thread: The Post-Void Saga!

This arc is setting up to be imo the best and most hyped arc out of all of Hiro’s work

I hope it goes out on a good note

I mean I’m fine with skipping over the training arc because they still got all their training done it was just off camera and I personally didn’t want to sit here for 7 weeks of pretty much nothing but Training Chapters so I’m glad that we got to see a general idea of their training but we can now get into the actual arc

Shouldn't we delete the binding hands weakness for Shiki, Homura, Weisz, Kleene and Jin since they all sucess Xenolith's training ?

Jiraya's VA for Ziggy ? Nice
But Erza's VA for Elsy, the haters will have fun

And kinda worried about the anime being on netflix

Ok, so I didn't want to ask this here, but I have to(since the other side of vs battle wiki is canceled.) Does someone know if you can stop a nuclear bomb from exploding by instantly freezing it?

Before it goes off, instant freezing by using absolute zero or something very close to that. Would the reaction stop or would it make it more volatile?

I think you would need some form of energy or matter manip to pull that off as putting something is cold environment wouldn't be able to stop the fission process. However Absolute Zero is logically enough to stop a nuke as it removes almost all energy from a system

I love Hiro's Artwork so much
Pm9hXZz.jpg

76wyGNO.jpg

So i guess Shiki is gonna gather allies in order to combat Shura and his Army This arc is really setting up to be a full blown war between multiple people of multiple factions I would love to see a full spread shot of nothing but ships blasting each other and the destruction of different city’s of different planets and the such

though I feel like Ziggy is gonna wipe out Shura’s entire fleet before we even get to see them lol that just seems like a Hiro move and more of a way to flex Ziggy’s power

There're the episodes on youtube but without subtitle. The animation is pretty good, it's not as good as Demon Slayer but it's still fine. It looks a lot like fairy tail's animation but the more fluid fights. The OST are good and Ether Gear's animation is awesome
Edens Zero Episode 1
Edens Zero Episode 2
No way am I touching those till official subs are out

They were good chapters they were pretty much just chapters to see everyone in action and form an alliance with the rebel army

so far I guess we are still in the set up phase of the arc looking forward to next week’s chapter though I hope to focus on The battle between Shura and Eraser

A Pretty good chapter the war is finally starting we see Eraser taking out a lot Shura’s fleet with his ether gear and the battle between them is just starting up and speaking of shura the chapter again shows just how evil and heartless the guy is lol like my guy just wanted to ask and a question and Shura just ****** his shit up

Back