• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero Discussion Thread: The Post-Void Saga!

Nice I love it hopefully everyone else learned overdrive as well
So I notice a pattern at least for Edens Zero Crew.

OD Shiki Looks like a devil/demon
OD Homura looks like a kitsune

Thinking that OD Weisz will look like a golem or The Monster from Frankenstein. I mean look at his name Weisz STEINer, OD Becca will be a monster cat from Japanese mythology. Jinn & Kleene might be wind spirits because that's where Jinn's code name comes from.

Pretty good chapter I don’t think the battle between the two is over yet so next week I hope to see what else Homura can do

shouldn't Homura have a weakness for heat in the profile?
Yea I guess it should since she has stated she isn’t good in dealing with high temperatures

but then again she also isn’t super weak to the point to wear she wouldn’t be able to withstand high temperatures like at all or anything since she was also able to battle against and defeat Mora and withstand his super hot glue technique multiple times all while being in a high temperature terrain such as a forest that was constantly on fire

And I mean really you could add high temperatures as weakness to pretty much any character on the wiki that hasn’t shown some kind of heat/fire resistance since most human aren’t good at dealing with high temperatures anyway

but yea I don’t have a problem with it being added to her profile

Yea I guess it should since she has stated she isn’t good in dealing with high temperatures

but then again she also isn’t super weak to the point to wear she wouldn’t be able to withstand high temperatures like at all or anything since she was also able to battle against and defeat Mora and withstand his super hot glue technique multiple times all while being in a high temperature terrain such as a forest that was constantly on fire

And I mean really you could add high temperatures as weakness to pretty much any character on the wiki that hasn’t shown some kind of heat/fire resistance since most human aren’t good at dealing with high temperatures anyway

but yea I don’t have a problem with it being added to her profile
its just that Homura has demonstrated this through the series and i wanted to know if she should have or not

its just that Homura has demonstrated this through the series and i wanted to know if she should have or not
Well as I said I’m not opposed to it being added since yes she has demonstrated she isn’t that good at dealing with high temperatures

Somebody would just have to add it maybe Mitch or someone

but her stamina section should also mention her battle with Mora and how she had enough endurance to power through the heat and win the fight

Mind manip via electricity manip. Iirc, it only messed with their ether (which is just energy in EZ) and not their ether gear since Happy and Pino don’t have EG afaik.

Mind manip via electricity manip. Iirc, it only messed with their ether (which is just energy in EZ) and not their ether gear since Happy and Pino don’t have EG afaik.
Oh yea your right it’s their ether energy not their ether gear I just reread it lol

I wonder though would Weize get resistance to electricity manip via his mark 2 suit as it blocks opposing enemy electrical signals from affecting his suit??

Just a question, why is Spider backscaling to 8-A+? Mainly in regards to this thread
On Digitalis Spider has maxed out stats of 999 while shiki is in between 2000-2500, however given we don't know if stats on Digitalis scale linearly, I was decided to unquantifiably backscale him to at least 8-A+, possibly Low 7-C given he can take hits from shiki but is still significantly weaker than him.

But wouldn’t that still just be Low 7-C as Shiki isn’t even baseline Low 7-C? Like isn’t he stronger than 1.9 Kilotons? I don’t think I have ever seen any profiles downscale to another tier from a feat that isn’t baseline without multipliers.

But wouldn’t that still just be Low 7-C as Shiki isn’t even baseline Low 7-C? Like isn’t he stronger than 1.9 Kilotons? I don’t think I have ever seen any profiles downscale to another tier from a feat that isn’t baseline without multipliers.
the 8-A+ is there incase the stats do scale linearly as he is over 2x weaker stat wise than shiki which would put him in 8-A+, were just covering all the bases.

So the 8-A+ is based on Spider being 999 while assuming Shiki is 2000 at minimum correct? But 999 to 2000 would mean it’s a 2.002x difference so 1.9 Kilotons divided by 2.002 would be 949.5 Tons not 999 Tons like you wrote on the verse page. Also you really should write this reasoning down on his profile since I didn’t even know about this until you mentioned it. But yeah anyways gonna go add him on the thread for being 949.5 Tons.

Last edited:
Man it sucks we didn’t get to figure out exactly what happened in the future i guess we will find out later though

Its dope to see that Weize got his overdrive as well as a mark.II suit it’s nice to see the training for the crew members has seemed to have paid off though i hope the fight isn’t over yet

Back