• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero Discussion Thread: The Post-Void Saga!

At this point I'm about to make a CRT on this because uh... Yeah this seems like it could go well.

Came here to ask if rebecca scales for hurting base shiki and got my answer immediately.

Does this scale to homura and weisz too if she does get the 6-C rating

1. No real rush on this, but are we going to wait to see if Rebecca (and others who scale to Rebecca) scale to Shiki?

2. Eraser IMO looks a lot like Mard Geer.

Rebecca's easily one of the best, but you can't beat Witch's thiccness. Especially in the anime.

Ijuna is overpowering and kicking Laguna's ass

She was tortured by Shura until she ended up loving him, that's some Mind Break NTR Hentai shit, dude put a bomb in her rectum...

And Witch is ******* dead... Until she isn't... We'll see how that plays out

Either way, Shiki is about to go Rage Mode and Rebecca's gonna have to bring him back to sanity, that's why she's there

Bru Shura be on dat weird shit Nah I ain’t with that

Overall a good chapter I loved getting more backstory on Ijuna and Laguna and the Rebel army

I hope witch will be alright by the end of the arc I think there’s still more to her character that we have to explore

I understand a lot of people want so see more death in EZ to separate it from FT and have the dark tone of EZ be comparable to that of Rave Master

but I think if Hiro was to kill off one of the good guys it should be someone like Godwin or Laguna but not witch just yet

Shura is what TV Tropes calls a Complete Monster (I mean Edens Zero already has 4 so why not).

Also, I hope Shiki murders Shura for "killing" my waifu. I mean, Shiki looks PISSED.

And what Shiki did to Ijuna is just horrific. Screw Muller, Shura might be the most evil villain Mashima has ever made.

https://**********/read/imgur/rXTXPwT/1/1/
It's out ladies and fellasmen
Ijuna used her own Ether Gear to connect herself to Shura so that she would love him and wouldn't go insane, that makes sense. Also laguna beat her without needing Overdrive, that's a nice change of pace, I can't wait to see if they become a ship, unless Shura activates the bomb in her ass and she dies.
I’d like to believe Hiro wouldn’t do that, but I’m really not sure anymore...

Besides that, Shiki vs Shura begins and Homura x Creed develops more

GODDAMN, MY GIRL LOOKING FINE
Ktfe7i4.jpg

GODDAMN, MY GIRL LOOKING FINE
Ktfe7i4.jpg
1. That she is, that she is.

2. Sorry to repeatedly ask, but do you have any opinion of the calc I linked to above? I think that if you find it acceptable, then we should use the low-end, since the high-end is an outlier for pre-training Shiki.

1. That she is, that she is.

2. Sorry to repeatedly ask, but do you have any opinion of the calc I linked to above? I think that if you find it acceptable, then we should use the low-end, since the high-end is an outlier for pre-training Shiki.
We stick with Zackra’s version

Back