• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero Discussion Thread: The Post-Void Saga!

Wonder if this means we'll eventually see Rebecca's Overdrive since 3 out of 4 of the original crew has theirs. Assuming Jin or Kleene aren't up next. Or hers will be possibly saved for later given how much importance her EG is given.

Rebecca was smart as hell in this chapter and we got the matchups I finally wanted, Jinn vs Callum and Kleene vs Lyra

Thread Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation

The best thing about this chapter is the 2 pages of extreme Shibecca. Damn you Happy waiting 1 more minute won't hurt you (it would be non-consensual but c'mon man)
He literally could have waited 10 seconds and we would have had a Shicca kiss

As a big fan of Shicca, that would have pleased me greatly

You may hate it but I don't hate Harem Shiki either in some other timeline (Becca will always be with Shiki tho cuz she's the girl captured by gravity and there's a close relation between Satan Gravity and Cat Leaper)

1. Screw you Happy.

2. I'm just waiting for a Jaguar page tbh

3. Umm, Does Rebecca scale to hurting base Shiki?

1. Mashima better not torture us like he did with Nalu

2. I mean, at the very least he is EASILY a 6-c due to curbstomping Fabiano, who was just put in as a 6-c

3. @DemonGodMitchAubin , do you think Rebecca scales to hurting base Shiki?
1. Hiro will always tease the ships until eventually they either become canon or get left untouched

2. I will make a Jaguar Page when we see more of him, he is at least "Likely 5-A" due to being comparable to Elsie and Justice, although he will probably be fully 5-A when he fights Ziggy and Nero

3. Probably, but I know people have issues with this as Base Shiki wasn't using his Ether Gear

She scales to base Shiki's physical strength when he's not using ether gear. The specialization of his Satan Gravity usage is focusing on increasing his "personal gravity"

If Shiki had any durability feats when he didn't have his ether gear activated then sure we can scale Rebecca's pure physical strength to it without even accounting Cat Leaper.

The thing is... how strong is Shiki without his ether gear? I mean, there's nothing on his profile to show any feats that he did without the ether gear.

Back