• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero Discussion Thread: The Post-Void Saga!

MT1ODhZ.jpg

Insert dumbass argument that Edens Zero Planets are small here

As if curvature scaling is ever reliable in fiction

MT1ODhZ.jpg

Insert dumbass argument that Edens Zero Planets are small here

As if curvature scaling is ever reliable in fiction
The panels when they reach surface debunk the Planet being as small as this portrays anyway.
If EZ spaceship is that big in comparison, the city and dome should've been clearly visible and distinguishable in the same panel

I think we should have waited at least for chapter 142 to make a profil for shura🤔

Btw if shura is calc at island level, shouldn't shiki scale to him since he block and overpower the gravity of a more serious shura ?
We could make a 2nd key for him like "post xenolith training"

"Massively Hypersonic cuz he reacted to Edens Zero"

Shiki would be ez MHS in this case, a casual Shura couldn't react to Shiki tossing him up in air or punching him 2 times b2b

Rest of the characters would soon be changed as well for their speed

Oh btw shouldn’t Shiki get accelerated development via training we see he was Abel to learn how to use Ether gear in a month when it normally takes years to master plus he overcame the restraints quickly which impressed Xenolith which Xeno commented on and then we have the statement from Hermit saying that Shiki post training is stronger than her calculations predicted

Btw the chapter is out but only in Portuguese (but it's a fighting chapter so there's not much text)
https://**********/read/imgur/nZRMEha/1/1/

Eraser has a stamina weakness
Shiki uses his gravity to boost his AP and Shura is more specialized in using his gravity to manipulate and attacks with objects.
And Shura just makes a Darth Vader, he asks Shiki to be his friends and join the dark side

Btw the chapter is out but only in Portuguese (but it's a fighting chapter so there's not much text)
https://**********/read/imgur/nZRMEha/1/1/

Eraser has a stamina weakness
Shiki uses his gravity to boost his AP and Shura is more specialized in using his gravity to manipulate and attacks with objects.
And Shura just makes a Darth Vader, he asks Shiki to be his friends and join the dark side
Shura: "Be my friend.."

Shiki: "OMG Yes-"

Shura: "And join the dark side"

Shiki.EXE has stopped working

But for realz, this chapter proved that Base Shiki is comparable to Base Shura in all stats, so yeah, 6-C Massively Hypersonic Base Shiki it is

Shura: "Be my friend.."

Shiki: "OMG Yes-"

Shura: "And join the dark side"

Shiki.EXE has stopped working

But for realz, this chapter proved that Base Shiki is comparable to Base Shura in all stats, so yeah, 6-C Massively Hypersonic Base Shiki it is
Shura : now that your hand are bound you won't be able to use your ether gear
Shiki : uses his ether gear
Shura :
vm0mgfjfqoc51.jpg

I have added a "Post-Xenolith Training" Key to Shiki

The fight clearly shows Shiki and Shura are pretty much equal in every stat, with Shiki blatantly matching Shura blow for blow

Elsie and James must also have a tragic end, I also hope that there will be victims for the side of the Shiki team.
We Probably won’t see any actual death of any of the the main crew(at least not permanent deaths) but maybe will see some losses for their allies like Godwins crew or maybe the death of Laguna or something

but based on the afterword we will probably definitely see some deaths on the enemy sides of things

So Milani EG is a sort of BFR + mind manip or something like that
Becca can easily dodge Homura's attack and can effortlessly use Reverse
And I wonder what tiers the explosion is

Next chapter, we will see Homura power up

Back