• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero Discussion Thread: The Post-Void Saga!

Oh I am good at making renders
6LrVfrx.png

2rAtXHx.png

AsS8rRf.png

Yeah I'm confused about speed as well. Shura is listed as massively hypersonic for keeping up with the edens zero, but this never happened. Shura's subordinates picked up the edens zero on the radar and he responded to that. The ship also seemed to drop it's speed considerably when it entered the planet as they were right outside the city and 2 full pages of dialogue later (before shura stops the ship) they are still right outside the city. And based on their plan, them rushing at the city at full speed doesn't make sense anyway. Also I'm kinda iffy on the curvature scaling that gets the edens zero's entry speed on nero 66 to mhs. Curvature doesn't really seem to be reliable with EZ planets.

Shura is listed as massively hypersonic for keeping up with the edens zero, but this never happened.

That was supposed to be removed.

Wdym by this?
Well the curvature is often not an accurate representation of how the planet is actually supposed to be. Especially in that particular panel with the edens zero storming Nero 66, the curvature seems to be exaggerated to show that they are entering a planet. I remember people scaling the curvature back in foresta to known objects and getting island sized planets, but I don't think that's the intention.

Well the curvature is often not an accurate representation of how the planet is actually supposed to be. Especially in that particular panel with the edens zero storming Nero 66, the curvature seems to be exaggerated to show that they are entering a planet. I remember people scaling the curvature back in foresta to known objects and getting island sized planets, but I don't think that's the intention.
The curvature for the nero 66 might just be due to mashima trying to show the EZ going fast but i understand wym.

As for the foresta what calcs are you talking about. I have seen no calcs on the size of foresta.

I was going to remove the Massively Hypersonic rating from the characters

I just forgot, I'll do it now

The curvature for the nero 66 might just be due to mashima trying to show the EZ going fast but i understand wym.

As for the foresta what calcs are you talking about. I have seen no calcs on the size of foresta.
Oh it wasn't on here. I saw it on reddit but I don't remember where.

1. Go Shiki

2. That Sea Serpent scene was rough

3. Boy, Jesse must REALLY hate Else, judging by how he talked about her.

1. Bye Characters we literally know nothing about.

2. Shot through the heart and Jesse's to blame....

3. Shiki has the eyes of a killer here, hopefully we get to see more of Shiki vs Shura here because I am sick of their fight taking back seat.

Hey question shouldn’t Rebecca have Analytical Prediction since it’s stated that she is to predict how and where her opponents will move as she is able to aim her crosshairs at the predicted position before her opponents even gets there??

Because there’s a difference between sitting in a chair and pushing some buttons and being on the field and fighting for your life
It’s stated multiple times that through Rebecca playing video games it improves her skills IRL its even mentioned on here character profile in the manga on the chapter 88 cover that through playing video games Rebecca has been able improve her kinetic vision

so when Rebecca plays videos games it effects her skills IRL

The scene was also to show how good of a marksman/markswomen both of them are

I mean it’s also said that people who play video games IRL have better hand&eye coordination than people who don’t so it’s no like playing video games doesn’t effect you IRL

EDIT:Here is a link

Last edited:
It’s stated multiple times that through Rebecca playing video games it improves her skills IRL its even mentioned on here character profile in the manga on the chapter 88 cover that through playing video games Rebecca has been able improve her kinetic vision

so when Rebecca plays videos games it effects her skills IRL

The scene was also to show how good of a marksman/markswomen both of them are

EDIT:Here is a link
Ok fair enough

Back