• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero Discussion Thread: The Post-Void Saga!

1. Jaguar got taken out hard, this 3 Way Battle just became a 1v1

2. Dark Stars, oh how you got God Serena'd

3. Cat Leaper will probably retroactively erase all of these deaths

Although the Dark Stars could possibly just be rebuilt so Ziggy doesn't give too much of a shit, afterall Moral Reasons are the only reason Valkyire isn't with the others.

And I'd cat leaper is only gonna come into play if they can't stop Shura from Nuking Temple.

Jaguar is said to have power that rivals Ziggy and Nero, this would make them all fully 5-A with no Likely

Honestly that should mean all Oracion Seis lose the Likely

Well, we'll see, all I know is that Ziggy, Nero, and Jaguar are all on the same level

Well to be fair that was prior to Ziggy’s current form

Now it’s true that we don’t know if Ziggys current form increases his power compared to his original form but it could be said so considering his interactions back then compared to now

Not to mention that Elsie herself also said she didn’t want to deal with Nero but yet Ziggy had no problem running down on Nero

but yea anyway we should still wait to see what happens in the future

That said any guesses on who the remaining Next Gen Shining Stars would be, since Pino's Definitively one, Homura's taken up as the Sword of Edens and I'm counting Kris and Kleene given their newfound title. I'd say it's...

Pino - Light of Edens
Rutherfords - Winds of Edens
Homura - Sword of Edens
Rebecca- Time of Edens

That said any guesses on who the remaining Next Gen Shining Stars would be, since Pino's Definitively one, Homura's taken up as the Sword of Edens and I'm counting Kris and Kleene given their newfound title. I'd say it's...

Pino - Light of Edens
Rutherfords - Winds of Edens
Homura - Sword of Edens
Rebecca- Time of Edens
Laguna - Water of Edens

When he joins of course

Either taking up Hermit's spot as the Mind or maybe something like the Armor of Edens given his EG has the capacity for both.

Late night EZ
https://**********/read/imgur/gHbvXHS/1/1/
Holy shit, this chapter was nuts!

Looks like Jaguar is in fact dead

Nero and Ziggy are going head to head, turns out Nero is jacked and has a unique Ether Gear of his own as well

Shura’s Overdrive is not what I expected, but goddamn was it cool, and this man, we were right, he just plucked Shiki’s eye right out!

I love how both the Poseidon Family and Demon King Family are fighting back to back

Both Shiki and Ziggy lost an eye to the Poseidon Family

Last edited:
HL8WGzH.png

On a related note, shouldn't the overdrive form for Jinn, Shiki, and Shura upscale to 6-C+ due to being "far higher" than their 44.4 gigaton bases?

I mean, it's less than a 1.2 times difference.

On a related note, shouldn't the overdrive form for Jinn, Shiki, and Shura upscale to 6-C+ due to being "far higher" than their 44.4 gigaton bases?

I mean, it's less than a 1.2 times difference.
If you want to make a CRT about it, then go ahead

1. Jesus, Shura killing his own men was BRUTAL.

2. HAHAHA, Shura got f*cking played.

3. Damn, Ziggy.

Last edited:
Great stamina feats for both Shiki and Ziggy

Shiki can keep fighting after losing his eye and being impaled, and Ziggy can keep fighting even after his head is separated from his body

I thought Space and Time would be under Satan Gravity control but considering now that there are two EG that cover those, it makes me wonder about what other powers Mashima can come up with for Satan Gravity.

Can we talk about Shura casually crushing people into blood pool with his gravity ?
I didn’t think that was because of Shura purposely doing it when I first saw it and figured it was just him and Shiki’s gravity affecting a large area around their fight location. But damn, he really just mushed em lmao.

Back