• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be interesting

Itachis scales to 810 mt while Dante scales to 250 mt in base and one shots that in Devil Trigger, well, considering our One-Shot page, this might be enough to put them in a similar league, and Dante' Soul Hax also isn't resisted so there's that

Anime Dante mostly uses his guns first, so he'll probably just start with that Atom Manipulation right off the bat, and blow itachi apart. I'm gonna have to go with Dante.

Err what? Itachi has the shraingan, how would Dante hit him in the first place. sorry but can someone give me a reason that Dante can hit Itachi in the first place else the votes are invalid.

Rocker1189 said:
Err what? Itachi has the shraingan, how would Dante hit him in the first place. sorry but can someone give me a reason that Dante can hit Itachi in the first place else the votes are invalid.
Dante resists mind hax and has a planetary soul hax with each hit.

Oliver de jesus said:
so why does itachi win? (apart from the sealing)
pure AP? He has the sharingan to track Dante and can sense his power and energy using it as well. He also has susanoo with magatama. And can distract dante with explosing clones. On top of this he has amaterasu.

And the yata mirror for defence againt Dante's attacks.

Dante doesn't resist mind hax in this key. And even if it did it wouldn't have stopped the genjutsu, because it's perception manip that works by manipulating his nervous system, which Dante doesn't resist.

>and has a planetary soul hax with each hit

Where are you getting the planetary soul hax from?

look profile

key volume 1 that goes a lot before the anime: resistence: Soul Manipulation (Adapted to Gilver's demon world nexus which was transforming the world into another demon world, which has an environment that is stated to turn souls into monsters), Corruption (Type 3. Can breathe on demonic air, which turns normal people into monsters), Mind Manipulation (The nexus effects includes the power to warp the minds of men)

DMC 1: Soul Manipulation (Capable of hurting and eventually killing Mundus' Generals by attacking their core directly, which is stated to be their very soul. Can kill evil spirits while they are possessing the Marionettes with nothing but normal attacks)

And dante in DT have low-High regen

I am voting Itachi via AP advantage. His shrinagan would allow him to predict all of Dante's atatcks with ease. And the use of explosive clones means that his can bait Dante out with clones and blow them up in his face.

On top of this the susanoo gives him the absolute defence needed against Dante with the vast AP advantage. This is not even counting the yata mirror which would completely nullfy Dante's attacks.

In wont even matter if it is soul hax resistance, Itachi's totsuka blade literally seals the body as well, maybe Dante can live around as a disembodied soul. So adding totsuka blade to the list too.

Also I made this with the idea Itachi resisted it, since that isn't the case, RIP the match....

Also this is the scaling chain:

810mt < Base Itachi << non-armoured susanoo << armoured susanoo << totsuka blade susanoo

Totsuka blade seals the body, souls and mind, putting you in an eternal genjutsu. Also, genjutsu manipulates many things. For example, sleep, paralysis, perception, illusions, mind manipulation, pain, fear, and Itachi can do all of that.

Uhhh hello ?

Time Slow ?

Time Stop ?

Low High Regen ?

His Mind Hax resistance comes from Volume 1 which already resist the Demon World Nexus, which is basically the Demon World mind hax going by the novel

Totsuka only seals when it stabs the enemy, which is not going to happen against Dante since:

He is faster thanks to DT speed amp

He teleports

He time slows

He time stops

Dante easily deconstructs the Susanoo with a single bullet

You forget the royal guard that can reflect the attacks of rivals that even those who shoot it in DT in addition to the fact that he can use teleport spam to avoid the explorations of the clones, dante can also see the deconstructing how many itachi clones and susano.

in addition most of what the sharinga can do, dante resists, except the manipulation sleep

(minute 19:30) here dante divides the soul of a demon that is mixed with that of a girl (look at the whole chapter for you to understand it)

and it appears that his Bullets contains spiritus and it appears that his Bullets contains spiritus

Dante Demon Killah said:
Uhhh hello ?
Time Slow ?

Time Stop ?

Low High Regen ?

His Mind Hax resistance comes from Volume 1 which already resist the Demon World Nexus, which is basically the Demon World mind hax going by the novel

Totsuka only seals when it stabs the enemy, which is not going to happen against Dante since:

He is faster thanks to DT speed amp

He teleports

He time slows

He time stops

Dante easily deconstructs the Susanoo with a single bullet
both of which wont allow him to get past susanoo and on top of that they dont last forever.

Low-high regen is useless against totsuka blade.

Good thing he is tsukuyomi to stop an enemy from moving or just point at Dante.

Susanoo it faar to thick to be descontructed by a bullet it might break some of the armour but it would just get reconstructed.

Slacjow said:
Totsuka blade seals the body, souls and mind, putting you in an eternal genjutsu. Also, genjutsu manipulates many things. For example, sleep, paralysis, perception, illusions, mind manipulation, pain, fear, and Itachi can do all of that.
Dante resist: paralysis, illusions, mind, pain and fear hax, perception manip last time I checked was a subset of Mindhax which is again resisted.

The only thing Itachi has going is AP and sealing and one is more or less troublesome as the gap isn't enough to one shot

Tony di bugalu said:
Dante resist: paralysis, illusions, mind, pain and fear hax, perception manip last time I checked was a subset of Mindhax which is again resisted.

The only thing Itachi has going is AP and sealing and one is more or less troublesome as the gap isn't enough to one shot
He also has the yata mirror and the shraingan to predict Dante. Also he is far above 810 megatons with the susanoo like I showed above.

What ? Resisting Decostruction via T H I C C N E S S ?

I guess Tsunade might be immune to Quantum Matter Hax then

Dante resists Mind Hax far above Itachi's level, so no, it will not work

Dante Demon Killah said:
Lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao resisting Decostruction via T H I C C N E S S
Dante resists Mind Hax far above Itachi's level, so no, it will not work
Yes? unless his deconstruction has worked on targets as big as the susanoo in oneshot logically it wont just break the susanoo

I need evidence of that.

>Time stop/slow

Never uses it in character, especially in this key.

>Low High Regen

Only matters in DT, which he also doesn't use a lot. He needed cross swords with Sid to use it, and even then it was only for a single attack.

>His Mind Hax resistance comes from Volume 1 which already resist the Demon World Nexus, which is basically the Demon World mind hax going by the novel

Already addressed why that doesn't matter. There's different subsets of mindhax, the one Dante resists isn't going to stop Itachi from manipulating his nervous system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back