• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocker1189 said:
Yes? unless his deconstruction has worked on targets as big as the susanoo in oneshot logically it wont just break the susanoo
So, size allows you to no sell hax? That's new.

>I need evidence of that.

Demon world energy, can consume (mind and soul hax) all the universe and actually did so in the second novel but because we lack proof of life in other planets it caps at planet level, only demons can stand it and Dante has done so since his early days as a mercenary.

It's in the profiles

Tony di bugalu said:
That depends on the hax and how it work. If he can wave his hand and decontruct then I wont argue it, but it is based on bullets.

Ok then what about the soul hax because as said by Ogbunabali it is just NPI.

Rocker1189 said:
Tony di bugalu said:
That depends on the hax and how it work. If he can wave his hand and decontruct then I wont argue it, but it is based on bullets.
1. Thats a pretty strange argument. I guess Itachi's blade doesn't soulhax all of dante because it's a sword and thus smaller than him?

2. No it's not. Dante has soulhax via destroying the souls of Mundus' generals...

>Never uses it in character, especially in this key.

True enough but Dante isn't stupid, once he gets overwhelmed in CQC he will do so

>Only matters in DT, which he also doesn't use a lot. He needed cross swords with Sid to use it, and even then it was only for a single attack.

He can go into DT at any moment he wants, he just used it once against Sid because he stomped him and once again, when Itachi overpowers his ass in CQC he will use it.

>Already addressed why that doesn't matter. There's different subsets of mindhax, the one Dante resists isn't going to stop Itachi from manipulating his nervous system.

Already addressed this, the nervous system parts comes from the whole Chakra system being entangled with it, dunno if verse equal covers this

Also mind hax >>> subsets of mind hax

Tony di bugalu said:
Rocker1189 said:
Yes? unless his deconstruction has worked on targets as big as the susanoo in oneshot logically it wont just break the susanoo

Demon world energy, can consume (mind and soul hax) all the universe and actually did so in the second novel but because we lack proof of life in other planets it caps at planet level, only demons can stand it and Dante has done so since his early days as a mercenary.

It's in the profiles
Wait

I thought Luke vs Dante disproved this

Schnee One said:
Tony di bugalu said:
Rocker1189 said:

It's in the profiles
Wait
I thought Luke vs Dante disproved this
How so exactly?

AogiriKira said:
1. Thats a pretty strange argument. I guess Itachi's blade doesn't soulhax all of dante because it's a sword and thus smaller than him?

2. No it's not. Dante has soulhax via destroying the souls of Mundus' generals...
??? Itachi totsuka blade is bigger than a human though and has in fact sealed a giant snake much bigger than the susanoo itself. So that makes no sense in terms of the argument you are trying to make, not to mention it sucks thing into the blade itself. And you missed out "it depend on the hax".

No he has soul hax via destroying cores that are said to be their souls which should not be soul hax at all.

Else Lucia would have soul hax via erasing souls.

Then it starts the out of character fallacy, nothing new here

Dante's fight are mostly in gameplay and while the anime does show his fights from a "cutscene" persperctive, Dante never, besides Sid, fough someone remotely near his level in the anime, so saying that he doesn't used basing on that and out-of-battle cutscenes is just wrong by default. Against Sid, when Dante attacked him at the top, he went DT, one shot the poor guy and call it a day, didn't even need hax at all

So what you think Dante is going to let Itachi corner him with Susanoo and not use his powers to overcome him ? Itachi's weapons relies on Mind Hax, which get resisted, that "nervous system" thing will not allow Itachi to just overcome said resistance, it's not even listed on the Mind Manipulation, so I'll not take into acount, there is also the fact that Itachi uses the opponent's Chakra to do it each, well, Dante doesn't have

Totsuka needs to stab Dante to work, not going to happen that easy since even Base Dante can block with Royalguard, each is capable of blocking attacks capable of one shoting Dante and also Power Nulls the attack. Add that to Time Slow, Time Stop, Deconstruction, Teleportation and Soul Hax, and Itachi doesn't win here

Also, Dante can destroy souls capable of resisting the Demon World Soul Hax ehile they ae inside the opponent, destroying the soul by hitting the target is Soul Hax

Tony di bugalu said:
>Never uses it in character, especially in this key.

True enough but Dante isn't stupid, once he gets overwhelmed in CQC he will do so
Itachi does not do CQC in character unless he does not want to defeat or kill the person. He uses clones to pretend he is going CQC while actually attempting to mind hax and then if they dont work he uses his susanoo to seal.

Rocker1189 said:
AogiriKira said:

??? Itachi totsuka blade is bigger than a human though and has in fact sealed a giant snake much bigger than the susanoo itself. So that makes no sense in terms of the argument you are trying to make, not to mention it sucks thing into the blade itself. And you missed out "it depend on the hax".
No he has soul hax via destroying cores that are said to be their souls which should not be soul hax at all.

Else Lucia would have soul hax via erasing souls.
Either way your size argument is still bad. In other cases it'd be like saying "Hakai energy in DBZ shouldnt be able to erase things because its a small orb."

Furthermore... Yeah hes literally destroying souls. Thats literally the most blatant form of Soul hax lmao.

So we should assume he uses his best stuff despite seeing animated scenes where he never does...yeaaah thats a no from me.

If the blade hits him he is getting sealed, its that simple.

destroying the soul by hitting a core is not soul hax. Its NPI.

Rocker1189 said:
Itachi does not do CQC in character unless he does not want to defeat or kill the person. He uses clones to pretend he is going CQC while actually attempting to mind hax and then if they dont work he uses his susanoo to seal.
Kinda hard to say considering all his fights have started with CQC and the susanoo sealing has always stand as a last resort card.

So, I very much doubt he will go lulsusanoo when it's way more in character CQC

1. I'm assuming you refer to the anime? He never had a reason to go all out and just casually stomped Sid.

2. If Itachi gets shot hes getting soulhaxxed its that simple.

3. Its not NPI its soulhax. He can attack souls while hitting the target, and even has a feat of him separating a demon's soul from a body in the anime it's on his profile.

So we should assume he uses his best stuff despite seeing animated scenes where he never does...yeaaah thats a no from me.

Did you even read my post ?

He never fought someone on his level in the anime

IF the blade hits him he is getting sealed, its that simple.

Already explained the Soul Hax, he hits the soul and destroys it while fighting the target, not a Soul without a body, that would be NPI

Tony di bugalu said:
Kinda hard to say considering all his fights have started with CQC and the susanoo sealing has always stand as a last resort card.

So, I very much doubt he will go lulsusanoo when it's way more in character CQC
All his fights have started with tsukuyomi the moment people looked into his eyes.

The susanoo sealing was the first thing he pulled vs Orochimaru, orochimaru just attacked so he had to slice off his heads forst.

He also used susanoo as sson as he could vs Nagato and against kabuto which he could not use too much because he did nto want to kill him so that the Edo tensei could be released.

Rocker1189 said:

That's not how it works, the bullets hit you and you start going out molecule by molecule until there isn't an atom left, never stated he has such weakness.

NPI is by hitting disembodied souls, Dante can kill those guys without hitting their cores

Deconstruction can just not work based on size, you guys. Same as with matter manipulation, the thing deals directly with an enemy's body, so saying that it can deconstruct something thousands of times larger than it has ever shown at once isn't really going to fly. People that can atomize a human (with hax) can't just atomize a whole mountain whenever.

Itachi would probably send a (shadow) clone in this situation. He has no info on the enemy (and shadow clones are perfect for that), doesn't like to fight head on and has no knowledge to say that a shadow clone won't last and that he is needed like he did with Kabuto.

The clone would obviously try genjutsu, then if that fails fireball and some testing battle.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Deconstruction can just not work based on size, you guys. Same as with matter manipulation, the thing deals directly with an enemy's body, so saying that it can deconstruct something thousands of times larger than it has ever shown at once isn't really going to fly. People that can atomize a human (with hax) can't just atomize a whole mountain whenever.
I mean if you wanna go there thats just a matter of range. Dante is in the tens of meters with his powers and abilities.

>Deconstruction can just not work based on size...

I don't know if you are actually serious or not here? Using this logic everyone in this wiki kinda has useless hax

>Itachi would probably send a (shadow) clone in this situation.

With the info he would gains is obvious he knows he is stronger than Dante and maybe strong enough to win without doing unnecessary shit as he has done in the past

>The clone would obviously try genjutsu, then if that fails fireball and some testing battle.

Same as above, pushing Dante will just result in hax coming into play

Dante was even able to spray echidna which is this big so the size of the susano would not be a problem.

Dante would still see an aura to the remoteness and would see what he considered with that of the itachi clone so he would investigate

>All his fights have started with tsukuyomi the moment people looked into his eyes.

Resisted

>The susanoo sealing was the first thing he pulled vs Orochimaru, orochimaru just attacked so he had to slice off his heads forst

You forgot they had a fight before he even pulled the sealing thing? Orochi Aru attacking or not doesn't change the fact he didn't seal the moment he saw the snake coming

>He also used susanoo as sson as he could vs Nagato and against kabuto which he could not use too much because he did nto want to kill him so that the Edo tensei could be released.

Against Nagato because he already knew what he was capable of and even then he used sealing at the last moment when he could have sealed his ass while he was busy with Bee and Naruto.

He fought Kabuto most of the time in CQC and barely used susanoo, and the times he used it was because of how Kabuto was overwhelming them

Ricsi-viragosi said:
You can't blanket all of his abilities under the same range. What has his deconstruction showed?
Dante's Deconstruction isn't a matter of size, it hits you and starts to destroy your atoms in chain reaction, eventually it will take the whole Susanoo

The true thing is that Itachi can just made again, however Dante will not have much trouble going inside the Susanoo since he has Teleportation

Dante Demon Killah said:
Dante's Deconstruction isn't a matter of size, it hits you and starts to destroy your atoms in chain reaction, eventually it will take the whole Susanoo
It has no atoms though.

Anyways, does he resist his nerves being ****** with?

Attacking his nerves ? That's Bio Hax I guess, it gets resisted

Also, Dante doesn't have Chakra

It has no atoms though.

Because ?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Dante Demon Killah said:

The true thing is that Itachi can just made again, however Dante will not have much trouble going inside the Susanoo since he has Teleportation
It has no atoms though.
The susanoo has no atoms?

Tony di bugalu said:
Imma make a thread asking about this if you all don't mind
Link it here at least, I guess, but that is really just common sense. A character's punches will not have the same range as their guns, and their aoe will not be equal to his attack range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back