• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elder centime upgrade, and new abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One way they could've made Elder Centipede even more impressive is if he survived a casual punch from Saitama and actually required a consecutive or serious punch to completely destroy him. But that would've been too much.

How does Phoenix Man even know about Bofoi's entire army? Its full extent and capabilities are unknown by pretty much everyone, including the Hero Association. I think it's better we wait until he actually does something with it before upgrading.

I agree with that. Upgrading someone based on one or two vague statements is sorta rushing it. So do we contact Ant and have him unlock the profile to change the stats? Or are we still on the AP thing?

I mean Bofoy did seem like he was chasing Elder Centipede earlier in the past chapters so that might be their judgement. Either way not a good idea to scale Bofoy for now at least. Then again if you add in the fact that if Metal Knight was in the Monster Association War he might've changed things...

It seems most agreed with the changes. I kept AP the same, made his durability "At least Mountain level" and added Regenerationn, Reactive Evolution and Size Shifting to his profile.

This shouldn't be in the same key, as he was much larger than last time, so it should be city level - mountain level, that also means metal bat's base should still be city level, also his warrior spirit was equal to garou, and would have one shot garou using his bat, so his bat is much more powerful than him, yet it did nothing to this monster.

Ryukama said:
It seems most agreed with the changes. I kept AP the same, made his durability "At least Mountain level" and added Regenerationn, Reactive Evolution and Size Shifting to his profile.
I think his ap should be Mountain level too, he can hurt both Bang and Bomb.

Well apparently he only hit those two once and didn't seem to do much if any damage to them. But it's whichever the others also think is best.

Here is the chapter http://*********.com/Manga/Onepunch-Man/084---Escalation?id=393511, also, garou should have rage empowerment.

I believe his ap should be mountain level, as they took care to dodge it, he also took hits from Genos, a one so upgraded that he could beat a monster who could kill his city level form in a hit, as stated previously. He could also plow through those blasts.

It's worth noting that he got even stronger at the chapter's end, as they said, however, this was before he fought genos, and after he got hit by bang and bomb.

Ryukama, maybe have him At Least 7-B, Possibly 7-A as his Attack Potency for now until we as a majority agree on a tier? Or just leave it as is? This could always leave possibilty of him being Mountain Level as people infer since there's not many feats to prove this tier but there's always the possibilty?

If others are fine with that then sure.

Elder Centipede should be stronger than Gouketsu, also Genos compare both.

Are you fine with SuperDragoon978's edit Ryukama?

It seems the others are good with it so yeah. I had to clean up his edit though.

Okay. Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Ryukama said:
How does Phoenix Man even know about Bofoi's entire army? Its full extent and capabilities are unknown by pretty much everyone, including the Hero Association. I think it's better we wait until he actually does something with it before upgrading.

Basically Metal Knight is one of the four beings that can face Elder Centipede.

I think the MA most have spies or something that knew about it, since even the webcomic talked about him being weirdly strong. While I disagree with a upgrade of his base form, he must have a pretty strong robot army for Psykos to consider him a threat to a bunch of Dragons

It's a vague statement about Bofoi's hypothetical "full power" that's never been shown and is admitted to be unknown by the person making the statement. Let's wait until we actually see him do anything with this army before upgrading.

Yeah. The army will eventually be relevent. If not for the Neo-Heroes then for whenever the Orginization comes up again

Okay. Is Ryukama's answer sufficient for you Therefir?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back