• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Registration/Meta Thread

Verses: Marvel Comics preferably Apocalypse, Bravely Default, preferably Sage Yulyana
Powers
: MCU Odinforce (MCU Odinforce controls The Destroyer, converts dead enemies into energy, attacks with an energy beam, and amps magic. Normally Odinforce comes with the weakness of needing Odinsleep but it's doubtful that Alfred would ever need Odinsleep. Alfred doesn't even have the power level that triggers Odinsleep, and doesn't have Gungnir or Mjolnir.) , and Magic Resistance. (Any offensive magical properties is incapable of hitting someone with magic resistance with full force. It's not immunity, but it weakens all attacks from a magical source)

Last edited:
Verses: Shin Megami Tensei (I know what y'all are thinking, I KNOW what y'all are thinking, and I'd like to follow this up by saying the only reason I'm asking for this is because I want Slime. Nothing actually OP or that powerful, as long as you tell the High Godly to go away. I just want my physical resistance and immunity to deathhax sorta stuff, along with some good debuff moves, man. The extra resistances from demon physiology don't hurt either), Don't Rest Your Head (Any work but I was thinking Thunder-Thighs when taking a look for myself)

Powers: Distortion status (With a better sense on how this world works, Dieman can somewhat leverage the effects of his body to his favor with some effort. Though, it is inevitable that unexpected outcomes are bound to happen with some abilities.), Undying form

Last edited:
Verses: The Legend of Zelda (Preferably Link (Ocarina of Time)), Needless (Preferably The Second Christ)

Powers: Aegis of Faith

This power affords her a greater degree of control of the energy she's made of, bringing her closer to the source as well. This causes the energy she can manipulate to prevent any sort of healing of the body or soul, unless Serafall undoes the effects of the light. The origin of the energy that makes up every part of her being also makes any sort of analysis of her more difficult. This also serves to grant her a greater degree of resistances to various things, increasing her previous ones to physics and law manipulation, but also bolstering her soul and mind, preventing things which interfere with, or cut through space, from affecting her or her attacks.

[regeneration negation for both the body and soul, resistance to information analysis, soul and mind manipulation, spatial manipulation]

Audrey Hall's Standard Equipment

Last edited:
Verses: Sonic the Hedgehog (The Universe) (preferrably Metal Sonic) and Marvel Cinematic Universe (preferrably Iron Man (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Powers: The Machine's Reactive Evolution.

Techno Fusion - A bettered up version of Giju's fusionism, which allows her to fuse herself with other technology and machinery. Not only that but she can fuse different types of weapons now, such as guns with swords and other stuff. For last, she can fuse specific parts of her body with weapons, and the process of the nanomachines fusing with stuff is now faster

Last edited:
Verses: inFAMOUS (preferably Cole MacGrath second key, Karma doesn't matter) and ben 10 (preferably Ultimate Aggregor)

Powers:
Nuclear matrix: Noah is basically an organic nuclear reactor, now he can live without a soul or if his body as such is in a very bad state since his energy will keep him alive and amplifying his power through the release of energy from his "interior", having 3 phases of power.

*Nuclear Fusion: increases the power 4x, in addition to that he is surrounded by an aura of Fire more than 2,000 degrees Kelvin

*Nuclear fision: increases his base power 8x, in addition to that he is surrounded by an aura of Fire over 8,000 degrees Kelvin.

*Nuclear explosion: An overcharge, in which he can detonate his body releasing all his energy, burning everything in his path to more than 1 megakelvin, although this k.o him for 5 minutes and deactivates his powers for a reasonable time .
(Stats amp, pseudo-self-destruction, Heat aura, immortality (type 2) and immunity to soul hax)

Luffy's Haki hability

Last edited:
Karma doesn't matter
It absolutely does since Beast Cole is far less okay than Good Cole

then again I guess it could just be base Evil Cole, who is a bit more reasonable (Even if bio leech and such is still really deadly)

Verse: Slime (preferably Diablo (Light Novel) with world of temptation, death manipulation and powernull restricted)

Power instead of a character:

- Elfen's power over the dream has become even greater, increasing the potency of their dream abilities in a similar way as before and gaining new capabilities. They now see the past and future as false, causing their presence only to exist where they want it: the present. Elfen now has slightly more control over their unique perception of reality. They can now focus their attention more on things they have a connection to. The stronger the connection, the easier and more detailed the information they receive. Elfen can empower their existing creations further and grant them the same kind of elemental abilities their summons have.

Further capabilities can be split into three categories: enhanced manipulation of space and time, elemental summons, reality warping tags.

Elfen's enhanced control over space and time is evident from a number of things. They can now create portals wherever they want and change their shapes and sizes at will, on top of being capable of moving them around. But their most powerful spatial ability is activated through physical contact or through contact with a ring of light that Elfen can extend, shrink and tilt with themselves at the center. Through this contact the space of whatever is being touched can be manipulated with extreme precision. This can be used to attract and repel things, break them down into countless smaller parts, move around parts, fuse things (no player fusions), and to have things occupy the same space, even other spaces. Through their enhanced time manipulation Elfen can now call copies of things from the infinite moments between seconds, though these copies can only be things Elfen can cause or create themselves and may never be 'alive' (basically they can't copy anything that can be considered alive in any way, so that includes robots, undead, etc.). They can manipulate the flow of time for their body and mind separately, accelerating, slowing or even stopping it. Through physical contact Elfen can also manipulate the time of whatever they're touching in the same way, but only for a moment. Anything that has its time stopped is completely invulnerable, but can also not move or take action (of course).

Elfen is now capable of summoning strange animals that are tied to the elements in some way. The stats of these animals vary from being the same as their normal counterparts to being comparable to Elfen. Though the stronger the animal the fewer Elfen can summon of them at the same time. Their elemtal powers usually bypass conventional durability in some way or remove the opponent from the battlefield. Examples include: A pitch black whale that flies through the manipulation of air currents and drags things into the shadows, moles that dig at high speeds through their control over the earth and vaporize the liquids in any organism they touch, or deer that fry the opponent's nervous system with the bolts of electricity that are emitted from their antlers.

Lastly Elfen can create and control paper tags wich can alter reality and set laws through being attached to something. Elfen summons a tag, has a single world appear on the tag, causes the tag to attach itself to something and in doing so causes the meaning of the word on the tag to manifest itself in reality. When appropiate the manifestation can also be emitted from the tag without the tag having to be attached to something (examples: "fireball", "lightning"). This could also be used to grant abilities to an extent (attaching a tag with "strong" to someone for example). The tags themselves are indestructible and can't be altered, but they can simply be physically removed from whatever they're attached to.

(Type 2 Acausality, more precise Clairvoyance, Power Bestowal, enhanced Space-Time Manipulation (enhanced Portal Creation, more versatile Spatial Manipulation, Fusionism, Duplication, small scale Time Acceleration, Slowing and Stop), Summoning, Elemental Manipulation, BFR/Sealing, Durability Negation, Paper Manipulation, Text Manipulation, Reality Warping, Law Manipulation)

Powers:

Ashley Stillons II's Chaos

Shadow: Elfen can send away their shadow and have it act as an avatar. Their shadow can only use the abilities that Elfen doesn't need their body for and has the same stats as base Elfen. Upon being destroyed it returns to simply being Elfen's shadow.

@ZephyrosOmega

Ryuko is fine, Jubi Madara without izanagi, Infinite Tsukuyomi, and TSBs (I should note that Sharingan stuff is mostly ****** by the autonomy rules, although it's in a greyer area because of illusions). Yujiro's skill is unfortunately not ok due to the power rules, as it is like 95% of his stuff.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Triforce of Power Ganon with power null and spatial manip restricted, and base Mundus with the obvious bullshit and matter manip restricted. Powers are fine.

@CrimsonStarFallen

Raven is fine. Powers, sans Will Over Flesh from Vicissitude since that makes it ranged, are fine.

@Lou_change

kek

You get Adam (Assassin's Creed) without the Apple or Staff of Eden, but because of him basically being composite AC outside of some Isu stuff there's not much else I can give you that's ok from AC. Powers are fine though.

@Edwellken

Yujiro and Yoriichi are aight. Powers are fine.

@Overlord775

You get an Ork (Composite because aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa) and Avatar (Granblue Fantasy). Powers are The Knight's charms (Including Void Heart) and Lady Death's Apocalypse.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

TSA Travis is fine without the Death Drive. Soul of Cinder, presumably without Hollow immortalities because you kill him in the game, and Kokushibo are both fine. Excluding Plot Device stuff I'm fairly certain you said you didn't want, powers are fine as well.

@Spider_Kaiju

Apocalypse and Sage seem fine. Powers are also fine.

@DMUA

Slime is fine, and you get *******. Powers are fine.

@Paul_Frank

Adult Link without sealing is fine, Second Christ without Zero, PF Zero, Agnishiwattas, or Psychokinesis is fine. Power is bad, and you know exactly why.

@Listentomyrhytm

Not entirely sure what to do with your first choice, because the keys before Neo aren't really any good and I am not reading through 15 other pages just to know what he can do, but you do get Iron Man (Marvel Comics) Model Prime. Powers are fine.

@Oliver_de_jesus

Good Karma InFAMOUS 2 Cole without Bio-Leech and Ultimate Aggregor. Powers are fine.

@WHYNAUT

LN base Diablo with your restrictions plus Demon Lord's Haki is fine. Powers are fine

Last edited:
Never underestimate a dumbass. Since I don't have context of the powers and will try to use them wrong if I have them also I just stopped doing dumb test stuff.

no verses or characters cause they are all going to powers
Powers:

You will work with me, one way or another:
Velan regains his ability to make contracts with people, whenever Velan and the target come to an agreement that contains the following in any form or fashion:
Terms of said agreement
A failure condition
And consent from both parties
It creates a binding contract between the two that if broken or failed causes Velan to gain control over the one who broke the contract (yes i know that this is useless in player interactions but i am still keeping it). The control goes in steps, 1st the one who broke the contract and all their attacks become frozen in causality in that no changes will happen to them or their attacks 2) next Velan may choose whether or not they will be teleported towards the victim 3) Velan may next decide how to take control of his new servant there are a wide variety of options he may choose but a few examples would be him a)taking away their autonomy and controlling their actions like a puppeteer would a puppet b) having them retain their autonomy but giving them a commands that they cannot break c) once again taking away their autonomy but giving them commands for them to act out as if they were an ai taking the most efficient path to fulfill them. Velan can break the contract, relieve the person who broke the contract of the effects that come from breaking it, and change the manner in which he has control over someone who has broken a contract
(the trigger for this is passive that is always on he has no control over and works with any type of contract whether it be verbal or written or whatever)

One for all, All for one:
Velan links together those who are under his control causing them to all get the highest stats available from those who are linked together, Velan can also focus one or more being's energies onto one person who gains the combined stats of all those who have their energies focused onto them, Velan can then at any point remove the energy from the person and either give them back to their original body or swap the person that the energy is focused on

Let us burn away the hands of eternity, so who shall fuel the pyre?:
Velan summons a pseudo star( without the op aspects of it, so no extremely high heat and any amount of radiation) that he has full control over the aspects of the sun even before he has summoned it which can be used for a variety of things, for example he could summon the sun in the form of a shield to block an attack, or if the attack is too close to do so, summon it as armour and spilt a bit off to act as a weapon or make a sword or bow to use in melee/ranged combat. The sun itself no matter the form it takes or if it is split off from the main body it has flight and will move according to Velan's will as though it were controlled by a form of telekinesis.

Removal of the First Lock: As a result of more of his original power being given to him a metaphysical lock that was placed on his power and his link to his world was released allowing him to get benefits from who he was in his world. These benefits are a slightly divine/radiant aura that makes people see him as more agreeable and as someone they can trust, he also starts to come up in conversations that involve cooperation

Last edited:
Most people have probably already done this, but don't forget the update the sandbox with your new stuff

I'll get to Deonment in a bit

Back