• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail - 7-A/High 7-A Tier Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Captain - stop trying to push ends that are not accepted, and stop trying to discuss tier 6 stats when this is regarding the tier 7 statistics.

Alright, focus on Tier 7 we will then.

@CinCameron, I am currently discussing Natsu's FDKM, which is currently High 6-C, being actually 7-A+. So it is on topic. Also what are the non-accepted ends? I'm only talking about accepted calcs here :/

@Knight, wait I got confused. Which calc is the 403 megatons? I can't seem to find the old calc, but I don't remember anyone actually disagreeing with it :/

City level+: for all the 7-A from Post 2nd Timeskip

At least City level+: Etherious Mard, DF Natsu and DS Gray against demons (And maybe his father? After all the power came from him)

Mountain level: FDKM Natsu and all those High 7-A characters

Likely Small City level: Those who scale from the Alvarez Soldiers (Like Max, Mest, Milliana, etc)

I can perform it if you dont mind and accepted it

Since it's the 276 Megaton version, are you sure that it is qualified for an "At least"? That's fairly low in Mountain level.

Also, I noticed that Natsu is 7-C for defeating Sting and rogue and being comparable to Erza.
But Low 7-C can be enough (Stronger than before and not so far from Erza) but Natsu defeating sting and rogue was with PoF. So this would affect a lot of characters (Mostly of Post 1st TS)

Well, yes, but is a rather minor change (Affect various characters, but not a huge and problematic change) and one way or the other this should be read alongsid with the other scaling. So with that we can perform all the changes at once

Theglassman12 said:
Natsu vs Iron Man

Erza vs Iron Man

Erza vs Meliodas

Erza vs Yu-Mi-Ra

should be removed.
Natsu vs IM uses their High 6C versions.

Aside from that.

Erza vs Esdeath

Invel vs Esdeath

Dimaria vs Esdeath can stay as she has a High 7A key that will be 7A.

But if the OP specified a version, then it will act with the rating of that key.

Same with Natsu vs IM, which High 6-C was used?

AidenBrooks999 said:
City level+: for all the 7-A from Post 2nd Timeskip

At least City level+: Etherious Mard, DF Natsu and DS Gray against demons (And maybe his father? After all the power came from him)

Mountain level: FDKM Natsu and all those High 7-A characters

Likely Small City level: Those who scale from the Alvarez Soldiers (Like Max, Mest, Milliana, etc)

I can perform it if you dont mind and accepted it
Are these suggestions acceptable to the rest of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back