• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail - 7-A/High 7-A Tier Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna need a senzu for that one.

Either way, what's the main issue here? Whether to place them at High 7-A or "At least 7-A+"?

>Feat: 7-A feat for a transformation.

>Result: High 7-A form.

w0t.

If, say, someone upon transforming boils the water of the whole planet (let's assume its High 6-A), does the new form jump to Low 5-C? No, right? Why is this case different?

Well that's the issue. The calc for 7-A+ isn't accepted. I'd go for what Aiden suggested everyone who is 7-B + goes down to "At Least 7-B" Everyone who is 7-A gets bumped down to 7-B+, likely higher and everyone who is High 7-A gets "at least 7-A."

May I comment in here? I'm pretty knowlegedable about FT.

Regarding tier jumping , assuming the lake vaporation feat is yield at 600MT and it was done in base. Why is High 7-A become an issue here?

I mean, if FDKM Natsu was able to one-shot Jacob, who can fight toe-to-toe with Base Natsu who is probably at 600MT, wouldn't that make FDKM is much, much stronger than his base form? I mean, even if FDKM is only made Natsu to be twice as powerful as his base form, he would be at 1.2 Gigaton which is barely above baseline High 7-A. And as far as I know, in order to one-shot your opponent, you needs to be more than twice as powerful as your opponent.

Please don't delete this comment. I really wants to help.

@Homu - Isn't the 600mt feat FROM FDKM? And besides, assuming multipliers for transformations isn't reliable anyways.

One shotting someone who is 7-A doesn't automatically bump you to the next tier, especially when that character was already roughed up.

Because the original calc made by Don't Talk was the best as it was the most consistent and used less assumptions than the other's. And said calc wasn't 7-A+ it was accepted as 7-A. And Aiden seems to be alright with that.

Again read the thread fully Homu. 7-A+ is not accepted.

@Cin I pretty sure Natsu haven't in FDKM yet when he starts vaporizing the lake.

http://m.*************/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c479/19.html

@Knight Hmmm, can you tell me the accepted numbers then?

@Homu actually reading the calc it seems like it was FDKM Natsu as pointed out by Aiden. And the number is 403. Megatons. There was also a 7-B+ end of the calc.

@Homu - Starting to evaporate the lake didn't give him 7-A results. The attack itself gave the result. Also, the calc assumed that the entire lake was vaped.

CinCameron20 said:
Is the 7-A+ calc even accepted? Why was it removed from Natsu's profile in the first place?
Someone scaled FDK Natsu to Zeref and Erza

Which is wrong because:

1) Erza was "amped by the power of friendship" (Which is a real thing in FT)

2) Natsu only harmed Zeref when using said mode in conjuntion with others (Igneel's remains and Dragonforce to be specific)

1) Natsu beat zeref who is high 6-C while he was in FDKM without Igneels power, also it's heavily implied that Natsu FDKM>POF Erza

2) Did you read their second fight FDK Natsu was hurting zeref just as badly as before

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
1) Natsu beat zeref who is high 6-C while he was in FDKM without Igneels power, also it's heavily implied that Natsu FDKM>POF Erza

2) Did you read their second fight FDK Natsu was hurting zeref just as badly as before
1) Natsu harmed Zeref with Igneel's remains, then activated FDKM, same with Dragonforce. And how is it heavily implied? PoF maybe a thing in FT, but is not like they make powerscaling with it.

2) And I already explained it.

1) In Natsu and Zeref's second fight, Natsu was fighting on equal terms with Zeref without Igneels power, but with normal Fire Dragon King Mode, then he beats Zeref Fairy heart mode without Dragonforce, just Normal FDKM, which makes him High 6-C, Also the Fact that Natsu was fighting Zeref At all means that he was stronger than Erza when she had POF

27F5D7C6-E9F2-40CE-BFBE-712830D6744E
2) Zeref was clearly injured by Natsu, before he entered Dragon Force, and this is a much more serious Zeref

Outliers exists you know... And also PoF in FT's case

If something this means PoF Natsu > PoF Erza but that's about it. FDKM by itself was shown to be rely stronger than base Natsu

No there isn't. Multiple people dined and debunked that. August is gonna be High 6-B via a suicide attack and doesn't scale to anyone. Anyway this is a completely different thread so let's not derail please.

This thread is about FT scaling, so is relevent.

Second, if it scale to August, so it does to the god tiers, and again. There are other High 6-B staments. Accepting this level for Etherion and August makes sense then to accept the statements for the dragons and Acno (Like, who is even an outlier? Other series like Naruto make big tiers jump between top and god tier, so why not Fairy Tail?

1: This is a thread that's meant for the 7-A statics. Not the High 6-B stuff. Please respect that and drop it. Thank you.

2: Don't bring other series into this. It came down to it not being an outlier and nobody would scale to it as it was explained multiple times by both Administrators and normal user's. It's getting old explaining it to you and it seems you keep writing it off. Anyway as I said this thread isn't about that.

How about we all focus on one thing at a time. Worry about High 6-B stuff after this is sorted out.

Aiden is right though. High 6-B characters weren't debunked, the discussion was simply postponed due to the same reasons that we have here.

Back to the topic. Honestly, Natsu's FDKM should be 7-A+(thx to the calc). The FDKM he used against Zeref in the 2nd battle, was boosted by his PoF, which made him equal to FH Zeref. But his normal FDKM shouldn't be that high. So he should be 7-A+ with FDKM, and High 6-C with PoF FDKM

1: It was indeed debunked and no it wasn't postponed.

2: No he'd be "At Least 7-A." The 7-A+ end isn't accepted.

I guess another thread should be made for the High 6-B thing.

So what's left to decide is whether we go with Mountain level or Mountain level+.

@Knight,

1)it was postponed though. At first people disagreed with it, but after the recent FT changes, where Acno is High 6-C in both human and Dragon Form(Without RoT), RoT Human Acno being High 6-B finally makes sense. However that thread was on a different topic, so it was postponed.

2)The other calculation is accepted though. There is nothing that implies that Natsu's FDKM calc isn't accepted.

1: I was literally in the discussion. It was never postponed. And only Dragon Acnologia is High 6-B. Anyway we're derailing..

2: There actually is. Literally zero people accepted the 7-A+ end of the calc as Don't Talk pointed out multiple issues with it. We accept the 403 Megaton end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back