• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fil Necati Planetary Level Debunk (Kral Şakir)

ZawierJ

He/Him

I see that Fil Necati has 5A AP in his profile for destroying Uranus and I think it should be removed.

First of all, because this cartoon is a Turkish production, the authorities may not have been able to translate it into their own language correctly. That's why, as a native Turkish speaker, I took a look at the subject. Now let me move on to the reason why I think Necati should not have a 5A Ap.

If we look at the English subtitle in this scene, Necati Dudi is destroying Uranus with his spaceship. However, this is wrong. When I watch the episode, Şakir says this in Turkish. "Baba Uranüsü patlattık." Judging by this statement, Necati did not destroy all of Uranus. In Turkish Blast = Explode / blast / burst (English)
I gathered resources from some translations on this. Here they are. As a results, Necati did not destroy Uranus, he just exploded it. And we have no proof that he blew up all of Uranus. It may have just blew up a small area. So giving planetary level AP is a mistake.

I will now move on to another argument. Episode 2 of the success I mentioned above, "Exploding Uranus", took place. We see Uranus once again in Episode 60. This means that Necati did not destroy all of Uranus. As a result I think Planetary Level AP should be removed from Profile.

I see that Fil Necati has 5A AP in his profile for destroying Uranus and I think it should be removed.

First of all, because this cartoon is a Turkish production, the authorities may not have been able to translate it into their own language correctly. That's why, as a native Turkish speaker, I took a look at the subject. Now let me move on to the reason why I think Necati should not have a 5A Ap.

If we look at the English subtitle in this scene, Necati Dudi is destroying Uranus with his spaceship. However, this is wrong. When I watch the episode, Şakir says this in Turkish. "Baba Uranüsü patlattık." Judging by this statement, Necati did not destroy all of Uranus. In Turkish Blast = Explode / blast / burst (English)
I gathered resources from some translations on this. Here they are. As a results, Necati did not destroy Uranus, he just exploded it. And we have no proof that he blew up all of Uranus. It may have just blew up a small area. So giving planetary level AP is a mistake.

I will now move on to another argument. Episode 2 of the success I mentioned above, "Exploding Uranus", took place. We see Uranus once again in Episode 60. This means that Necati did not destroy all of Uranus. As a result I think Planetary Level AP should be removed from Profile.
Hurting planet level characters gives you planet level ap. Like seriously, what the **** is this thread?

He doesn't hurt planet level character. Also we can't see any damage on the planet. And it's said to just detonate, not inflicted damage. Maybe not even any damage. There isn't any proof for it

You can look here.
I see. I know 0 things about the verse and thought uranos is a character. Lol

Hurting planet level characters gives you planet level ap. Like seriously, what the **** is this thread?
There's no character, man. That thing is a planet and achievements other than destroying or creating a planet are not accepted. I think we should treat it as a planet. Because that's what they accepted in the profile. Besides, I don't see the slightest damage to the planet, what about you?

There's no character, man. That thing is a planet and achievements other than destroying or creating a planet are not accepted. I think we should treat it as a planet. Because that's what they accepted in the profile. Besides, I don't see the slightest damage to the planet, what about you?

I don't see too. So do you agree with thread?

The planet is not visible so it is only fair to assume they did some damage to it
Uranus is a character. The planets have shown to be sentient not sure how that will work though-

"Uhh Dad! You guys blew up Uranus!" This is the quote and remember the planets are also sentient characters

The planet is not visible so it is only fair to assume they did some damage to it
In the photo I showed in my messages above, Uranus does not take any damage we don't have any proof for it. And "we exploded Uranus" /=/ "we destroyed uranus." He must destroy all the Uranus for planetary level ap

In the photo I showed in my messages above, Uranus does not take any damage we don't have any proof for it. And "we exploded Uranus" /=/ "we destroyed uranus." He must destroy all the Uranus for planetary level ap
Theres no proof of Necati only hurting it. Şakir just says "we blew up uranus" it is not fair to assume they just did some scratchs also no the episode 60 one wont work as theres no timeline in kral şakir and the episde 60 might just be before episode 2 since theres no continuum.
damaging the planet will not give it 5A ap. Also they didn't even do any damage.
No proof of them not doing any damage. Only thing we know is they "blew up" uranus.

Uranus "blew up" we dont know what happened but its safe to assume they either destroyed it or did some heavy damage as şakir even kinda screams about it.

About the episode 60 things theres literally no continuum in cartoons. Theres also no known timeline so for all we know episode 60 might be years before episode 2

If there isn't proof for damage, you can't say they damaged the Uranus
There is proof as şakir screams and says "You guys blew up uranus!" Obviously he didnt see a small explosion on the massive planet and said this. Thats illogical

Uranus "blew up" we dont know what happened but its safe to assume they either destroyed it or did some heavy damage as şakir even kinda screams about it.

About the episode 60 things theres literally no continuum in cartoons. Theres also no known timeline so for all we know episode 60 might be years before episode 2
Episodes are often a continuation of the previous one. That's what happens in general. Again, you're talking about probabilities. Not certain

Episodes are often a continuation of the previous one. That's what happens in general.
Not in cartoons. Theres so many episodes where the ending puts them into a weird state but they are fine right in the next episode
Again, you're talking about probabilities. Not certain
"Blew up" Uranus is enough to show they either actually destroyed it or did heavy damage as şakir literally seems worried and screams

There is proof as şakir screams and says "You guys blew up uranus!" Obviously he didnt see a small explosion on the massive planet and said this. Thats illogical
We don't know anything about burst size. Maybe he destroyed a small mountain in Uranus. We don't know it.

We don't know anything about burst size. Maybe he destroyed a small mountain in Uranus. We don't know it.
şakir screaming and being worried shows they did some damage. Why the hell would he go "Y-You guys blew up uranus!" if it was a small mountain??

My points:
Theres 0 continuum in this cartoon and in most cartoons. So the 60th episode has no way to prove this is wrong as it might be just the past
Şakir screaming and being worried shows they did some heavy damage as theres no reason for him to worried otherwise.
Uranus is actually a character so it is possible it might have planet durability anyway by being a planet

Last edited:

Even the things that disappeared in this cartoon come back as if the next scene exist is something that happens all the time, for example the following scene (7.00)

In Turkish, "explode" is used to mean "blow up", and it certainly doesn't mean a small part of it. I disagree with Crt

It should stay as "Posibly 5b

Anyways this CRT is extremely bad theres nothing that actually supports this claims and the OP is trying his hardest to make "blow up" small as possible

Back