• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fil Necati Planetary Level Debunk (Kral Şakir)

I dont think that explosion is completely destroyed uranus. Probably destroyed half or quarter
If it is half of uranus it can not be 5A. Also we don't know the size. Maybe he destroyed just %10 of Uranus. We don't even know if Uranus is damaged. In 60. Episode Uranus is there and there isn't any damage on it

He didn't destroy the Uranus. We don't know the explosion size so it can't be 5-a
He blew uranus up. If he only did a portiont şakir would say something like that. This is horrible logic
Stuffs haven't said anything yet. Can you tag someone?
No.
If it is half of uranus it can not be 5A. Also we don't know the size. Maybe he destroyed just %10 of Uranus. We don't even know if Uranus is damaged. In 60. Episode Uranus is there and there isn't any damage on it
We already debunked the episode 60. Episodes have no order and because its a cartoon theres no continumm plus what Barbar said. You are just assuming stuff when a likely 5-A key just sums this up

He blew uranus up. If he only did a portiont şakir would say something like that. This is horrible logic

No.

We already debunked the episode 60. Episodes have no order and because its a cartoon theres no continumm plus what Barbar said. You are just assuming stuff when a likely 5-A key just sums this up
You are just making assumptions. I don't see you proving that the cartoon doesn't have a timeline and there is no connection between the previous episode and the next episode?

We don't know the explosion size
Hence, a "likely"/"possibly" rating and not just outright 5-A

Likely​

Should be used to list a statistic for a character with some basis, but inconclusive due to the justification being vague or non-definitive. The probability of the justification in question for being reliable should be favourable. This term should be used sparingly.

Possibly​

Should be used to list a statistic for a character with some basis, but inconclusive due to the justification being vague or non-definitive. The probability of the justification in question for being reliable should be notable, but mild. This term should be used sparingly.

Dude, adequate contexts should be provided even for the degree of "probably". There is only one expression here, and that is taken as the most expression. The only support is that there is a boom sound in the back, lol, not shown just spoken words are not enough. I don't think he even deserves the "probably" degree.

You are the one assuming they only destroyed %1 of it when I am saying they LIKELY destroyed it all. 🗿
We can say that Necati has done damage to the planet, and the reason for this is that he blew up the planet. But 5b demands from us "conclusive" proof that it has been completely destroyed. I don't think he deserves even "possbily" in the words of just one side character.

Dude, adequate contexts should be provided even for the degree of "probably". There is only one expression here, and that is taken as the most expression. The only support is that there is a boom sound in the back, lol, not shown just spoken words are not enough. I don't think he even deserves the "probably" degree.
Agree
Although Shionah disagrees, in the following episodes we observed that Uranus remained in place without being destroyed or even damaged. I already mentioned this above. There isn't enough proofs for 5A. I think I refute it with more than one argument. We can't even see did Uranus get damage. Just there is an explosion. Maybe it didn't get any damage

So a character blowing up Uranus with a loud sound effect and shake is not even enough for possibly? Can I learn what the hell your reason is? It is illogical to think its like that

Agree

Although Shionah disagrees, in the following episodes we observed that Uranus remained in place without being destroyed or even damaged. I already mentioned this above. There isn't enough proofs for 5A. I think I refute it with more than one argument. We can't even see did Uranus get damage. Just there is an explosion. Maybe it didn't get any damage
No, we did not see uranus again, I explained above.

Although Shionah disagrees, in the following episodes we observed that Uranus remained in place without being destroyed or even damaged. I already mentioned this above. There isn't enough proofs for 5A. I think I refute it with more than one argument
Not on a following episode. We already explained that and Barbar gave you a proof with the link. Stop repeating
We can say that Necati has done damage to the planet, and the reason for this is that he blew up the planet. But 5b demands from us "conclusive" proof that it has been completely destroyed. I don't think he deserves even "possbily" in the words of just one side character.
Side character? You do know Şakir is literally the main character?? He deserves a likely or a possibly as he possibly destroyed the entire planet

So a character blowing up Uranus with a loud sound effect and shake is not even enough for possibly? Can I learn what the hell your reason is? It is illogical to think its like that
May I know your reason for giving planet level AP because of the explosion sound? Since there is an explosion, it is quite natural to shake and make a sound.

May I know your reason for giving planet level AP because of the explosion sound? Since there is an explosion, it is quite natural to shake and make a sound.
Şakirs worry and scream + The statement likely talking about complete destruction + Uranus not being called again + The sound effect and the shake

Şakirs worry and scream + The statement likely talking about complete destruction + Uranus not being called again + The sound effect and the shake
scream and fear? After the statement, Necati says shoot me on video. Is this fear? Also, even if they screamed (but didn't), it's pretty natural after the explosion.

Patlamanın uranüsü tamamen yok ettiğini düşünmüyorum. Muhtemelen yarısı veya çeyreği yok edildi
What caught my eye when I read the discussion was that everything was based on assumptions. For example, in another and later chapter, Uranus fully appeared, and those who advocated it ignored it by saying it "could happen" earlier because of the timeline. Then they were only told about an attack on the Planet, and although there was no clear evidence that it destroyed it completely, they said things like, "They wouldn't have said that if it hadn't completely destroyed it." There is no evidence that Uranus disappeared 100%, and there is no evidence in the timeline that it existed before or after it. Since it is an idea based on simple assumptions, its foundation is very weak and it is very prone to rejection. How do we know that perhaps a metaphor is being made when we say it destroys it? This kind of thing happens often in the Bleach debate as well. Without understanding the concept of "possibly" a weak idea based on hypotheses...

scream and fear? After the statement, Necati says shoot me on video. Is this fear?
Fear in şakirs voice. Obviously necati is not scared as he was the one who did it. Şakir literally sounds worried and scaried its not hard to understand
Also, even if they screamed (but didn't), it's pretty natural after the explosion.
If they saw a small explosion on a mounation on Uranus şakir wouldnt be scared.

I think you don't understand the concept of "possibly" thoroughly. I explained it in the following message.

What caught my eye when I read the discussion was that everything was based on assumptions. For example, in another and later chapter, Uranus fully appeared, and those who advocated it ignored it by saying it "could happen" earlier because of the timeline. Then they were only told about an attack on the Planet, and although there was no clear evidence that it destroyed it completely, they said things like, "They wouldn't have said that if it hadn't completely destroyed it." There is no evidence that Uranus disappeared 100%, and there is no evidence in the timeline that it existed before or after it. Since it is an idea based on simple assumptions, its foundation is very weak and it is very prone to rejection. How do we know that perhaps a metaphor is being made when we say it destroys it? This kind of thing happens often in the Bleach debate as well. Without understanding the concept of "possibly" a weak idea based on hypotheses...
Cant answer this rn. Its wrong though since you guys are the ones assuming the big explosion that shakes the screen and makes a sound + worries and scares şakir + is stated to “blow up” Uranus in a destruction sense is not enough to even give a possible rating lol-
I think you don't understand the concept of "possibly" thoroughly. I explained it in the following message.
No. I think you dont understand it. It is very much possible that the Uranus was destoryed as I have given proof of there being no continumm in the series.

Anyways looking at it they are just repeating the same thing about “Its not %100!” And “Uranus appears in other episodes” when I explained both. This debunk is not true and possibly rating is fine

Uranus is a planet. That small explosion would be barely visible
maybe most of them exploded, we don't know. We're just arguing with assumptions right now, and that's pointless. It would be best to call the stuffs.

Anyways looking at it they are just repeating the same thing about “Its not %100!” And “Uranus appears in other episodes” when I explained both. This debunk is not true and possibly rating is fine
I guess you think we're just using the forward section arguments

Thats it! You just agreed with the possibly rating! It is possible! Thats the point!
I meaned a large portion and there isn't any proof for it.😶 That was just a example dude. A large portion /=/ All the Uranus

Cant answer this rn. Its wrong though since you guys are the ones assuming the big explosion that shakes the screen and makes a sound + worries and scares şakir + is stated to “blow up” Uranus in a destruction sense
I think my friend is having trouble understanding. There is no continuity in the series, so you say Uranus was destroyed. But this is an assumption. What is your evidence that chapter 60 is in the past? You're just making assumptions. Even the arguments you present as clear evidence that it destroys are based on assumptions. That's why I say the foundation is weak. There was a big boom and the "shakir" was scared, right?

1: Shakir may have exaggerated the impact of the explosion. (omg, you popped the uranus). There is no evidence to prove otherwise because the scene is not shown.

2: Shakir may have made a "metaphor" that he blew up uranus. I want you to investigate the concept of metaphor well.

You've already said that the timeline is not part by section. Beautiful, but the 60th when Uranus appears Do you have evidence that the department is in the past? No, that's just a hypothesis. It can happen in the past and in the future.

In short, I think the basis of this idea is weak and does not even fit the degree of "possibly".

I think my friend is having trouble understanding. There is no continuity in the series, so you say Uranus was destroyed. But this is an assumption. What is your evidence that chapter 60 is in the past? You're just making assumptions. Even the arguments you present as clear evidence that it destroys are based on assumptions. That's why I say the foundation is weak. There was a big boom and the "shakir" was scared, right?

1: Shakir may have exaggerated the impact of the explosion. (omg, you popped the uranus). There is no evidence to prove otherwise because the scene is not shown.

2: Shakir may have made a "metaphor" that he blew up uranus. I want you to investigate the concept of metaphor well.

You've already said that the timeline is not part by section. Beautiful, but the 60th when Uranus appears Do you have evidence that the department is in the past? No, that's just a hypothesis. It can happen in the past and in the future.

In short, I think the basis of this idea is weak and does not even fit the degree of "possibly".
No continumm = No “but the episode blah blah shows this”

Beatiful. Can I see scans for those? Oh wait you just assumed those.

Dude, are you going to repeat the same things like a parrot? As you explain the situation to you and tell you that it is not, you repeat the same thing.
You literally repeat the same debunk. So I have to repeat my answer to it-

Beatiful. Can I see scans for those? Oh wait you just assumed those.
Dude, they were assumptions. I gave an example to describe his surprise. I understand that you are so keen on texting that you will be texting every argument one by one.

I seriously don't think you understand, man. There are a lot of missed assumptions out there, and you're resisting.
You only have 2 debunks.
1 is an assumption of the explosions size
2 is debunked by me proving theres no continumm.

Yes. They were. Proving possibly or likely is okay since we cannot debunk it or prove it without assuming stuff.

Unrelated and unneeded bozo🗿
These are "probably" extremely weak assumptions, even for the concept. Even its foundation is extremely weak. My friend, if it were very clear that a planet was destroyed, and "without assumptions to prove otherwise", we could only accept "possibly" or "likely" with a "statement". But this seems weak even to them.

These are "probably" extremely weak assumptions, even for the concept. Even its foundation is extremely weak. My friend, if it were very clear that a planet was destroyed, and "without assumptions to prove otherwise", we could only accept "possibly" or "likely" with a "statement". But this seems weak even to them.
Theres a statement of explosion. Is it possible it destroyed the planet? Yes. Is it possible it did nothing? Yes. Is it likely the first one? Yes.

@Yaozin (I think not sure might be a different user spectating) called me swears and became toxic on discord for this I am gonna leave it here. Its getting toxic for no reason

Theres a statement of explosion. Is it possible it destroyed the planet? Yes. Is it possible it did nothing? Yes. Is it likely the first one? Yes.

@Yaozin (I think not sure might be a different user spectating) called me swears and became toxic on discord for this I am gonna leave it here. Its getting toxic for no reason
Now the slanders have begun, lol. It is unacceptable because it is a scaling, the basis of which is even a prediction based on assumption and demand. There is no point in extending it.

Now the slanders have begun, lol. It is unacceptable because it is a scaling, the basis of which is even a prediction based on assumption and demand. There is no point in extending it.
Expect your harrassment and swears. Grow up.

Back