• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fil Necati Planetary Level Debunk (Kral Şakir)

We are already hypothesizing. I said we have no idea about the scene and it could be exaggeration or metaphor. Weren't Aizen's statements about ichigo also rejected as "metaphors"? I think the same is true here, and it seems inadequate even for "possibly".
"You destroyed/blew up Uranus". doesn't have that many interpretations.

I think I have to say it again because they don't believe it, so I'll write briefly and go. I believe that 5-A should remain as "Likely".

"You destroyed/blew up Uranus". doesn't have that many interpretations.
I say that if we are not shown the scene, there may be an analogy or an exaggeration. Necati, you have destroyed uranus! It's being tried, and there's no other support. That's why it's divided into possibilities. I'm giving you an example that happened in vsb. Aizen fails to perceive Ichigo and asks, "Has he moved from me to the higher dimension?" and these statements are accepted as "metaphor" and rejected. In my opinion, the same should be the same here.
Screenshot_2023-03-16-23-31-55-956-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

I say that if we are not shown the scene, there may be an analogy or an exaggeration. Necati, you have destroyed uranus! It's being tried, and there's no other support. That's why it's divided into possibilities. I'm giving you an example that happened in vsb. Aizen fails to perceive Ichigo and asks, "Has he moved from me to the higher dimension?" and these statements are accepted as "metaphor" and rejected. In my opinion, the same should be the same here.
The fact that this is a whataboutism aside, no ******* shit Aizen isn't a 4-dimensional being. We see him on screen and he's visually not that at all.

Here, we get a statement that's not contradicted whatsoever and even has an off-screen explosion effect for good measure. They are not at all comparable situations.

The fact that this is a whataboutism aside, no ******* shit Aizen isn't a 4-dimensional being. We see him on screen and he's visually not that at all.

Here, we get a statement that's not contradicted whatsoever and even has an off-screen explosion effect for good measure. They are not at all comparable situations.
Dude, I did a metaphor sampling. I didn't say it was exactly the same thing. I said that there is a "metaphor" effect in the same situations.

Dude, I did a metaphor sampling. I didn't say it was exactly the same thing. I said that there is a "metaphor" effect in the same situations.
Aizen is a metaphor because "higher dimension of power" can legitimately mean multiple things. Actual physical transcendence, a massive power gap, a different state of being etc.

That is not the same here. Can people please stop spamming "it might be a metaphor" at the simplest statements when they have no metaphorical meaning to begin with?

I've disagreed and honestly, don't feel like going back and forth on this for that long. Call other staff to check this out if need be.

Aizen is a metaphor because "higher dimension of power" can legitimately mean multiple things. Actual physical transcendence, a massive power gap, a different state of being etc.

That is not the same here. Can people please stop spamming "it might be a metaphor" at the simplest statements when they have no metaphorical meaning to begin with?

I've disagreed and honestly, don't feel like going back and forth on this for that long. Call other staff to check this out if need be.
Well, I told my friend that it is possible to enter "possibly" according to the convenience of the current system. But when he reminded me of previous discussion topics, seemed inadequate.

You say there is nothing on the screen. if you decide by looking at the screen same goes for Necati. We don't even see Uranus disappear. I agree with Yaozin.

You say there is nothing on the screen. if you decide by looking at the screen same goes for Necati.
Theres no metaphors here its just plain old "Blowing Up/Destroying" something unlike dimensional things that go deeper

You say there is nothing on the screen. if you decide by looking at the screen same goes for Necati. We don't even see Uranus disappear. I agree with Yaozin.
We get a statement. On this wiki, if it isn't directly contradicted then that's usually good enough. That we hear an explosion only exacerbates this.

But honestly, whatever. You should call other staff to review this.

That was our bad theres no sound but the shake is there, I still agree with Planck.
It is claimed that there was an explosion without even a sound. The situation is contradictory and there is not even a shake-up

So heres how the scene goes

They fly through space, Necati presses a button and launches a rocket
"Uh dad! You guys blew uranus up!"
Suddenly the vehicle starts to shake again right when şakir says this.

This is my last comment

A statement is fine, you just won't get an actual number behind the feat besides baseline since it's off screen. If the cartoon has no real continuity, then it's fine since everything is random. But if the verse does have a continuity then the feat can be brought into question.

I'd look at it with Occums razor approach of "They accidentally blew up Uranus off screen" as fitting for a "probably" rating.

A statement is fine, you just won't get an actual number behind the feat besides baseline since it's off screen. If the cartoon has no real continuity, then it's fine since everything is random. But if the verse does have a continuity then the feat can be brought into question.
I debunk for the last time

The solar system in the King Shakir cartoon is different from ours.
Episode 193.

chapters are not connected in king şakir
(For example, being necatin's cousin)

in king şakir one scene goes, another scene can come back
(For example, legs and body of necati)

In Kral Şakir, a chapter comes and the next chapter can go.
(For example Ball Pool)

there is no order of king şakir chapters
(I've explained this before)

"blow up the mars" in Turkish is not used for a small area

we have the expression "Don't be afraid" of the king shakir, it is very clear that the king shakir will not be afraid of a small thing (in one part, a black hole was swallowing the Earth) (in one part, his necati almost went into a black hole that swallowed planets)

Back