• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Finally started one piece

After 4 years of telling myself “i am going to start one piece this year"
I have finally started it today (ch. 7 currently)

I have always seen mfs start it and immediately start saying its really amazing on twitter, my belief was always that people said that to make other OP fans happy.
But gah daym this shit is actually really good💀💀

It took me like 3 months to catch up to one piece, it was 2014, like... i couldn't stop when i reached weekly.... i stopped cuz waiting for the next chapter was a pain, but nowadays i am used to it
Oh, i will have to wait with everyone when i am caught up with the story

Idk my friend told me to read it instead of watching because the anime has very slow pacing i heard.
Yee it is... But its still the best anime I personally have seen, while it can be slow at times, it's definitely worth it.

The movies are even more worth it which people consider them one of the best anime movies I think from the reactions I have seen on the internet...

But of course it's up to you 🙈

Nice choice. I've been with One Piece since late 2016. Though I need to catch up with the series again. I caught up with the English dub, plus I lost interesting in anime for a short while because of stuff going on. Need to continue.

Back